The Walking Dead Fat Shaming

Why are you lonely neckbeards bullying her over some curves?
Just fucking stop...

Why is it okay to tell someone to "grow the fuck up" but not "lose some fucking weight"?

If im paying tv license i demand bitches look good if not i'll shame and carry on watching babestation at midnight

Because you shitlord

Her job is literally selling her appearance.
She's literally unable to conform to her work requirements and she's blaming others for pointing that out.
That's twice unprofessional.

>Fat-shaming trolls
I guarantee you that it's not men who have problems with her appearance.

I'd still give her my fat cock in her vagina if you know what I mean.

She looks fine as fuck though

>fat cock
prove it

she just had a little extra baby fat after her pregnancy. Plus her giant bouncing tits were more than enough distraction. Not even mentioning her clothes are loose as fuck

>"fat shaming trolls"

only americans could live around these insufferable "people"

you made this happen and its only going to get worse

Because this whole thing didn't start out with her telling random fans to "grow the fuck up"

If you need that explained to you, then you clearly need to grow the fuck up.

lmao reddit bans you for saying actors should maintain immersion as much as possible when the actor is a MOTHER

in show time, she ballooned over night

Jesus Christ you fag. She's a total cow. Her hot titties turned into droopy grandma tits. From the face down she looked like a 60 year old woman. Do you THICC memesters have no boundaries?

Satisfied?

no

Real women like poultry with curves.

oh good. I was worried I was the only one with a 5 different colored cock.

What a pussy..

That's a slender cock dude. Not even close to fat.

I'm rock hard thanks to this

Do you think C-list celebrities pay PR firms to troll them so they can get in the news?

I've never seen these celebs show proof of trolling so I think they probably just lie flat out and everyone rolls with it.

fridge

The trolling was probably some faggot white knight linking the huge thread revolving around how bouncy her tits were in the previous episode, that devolved into people calling her lazy for still having pregnancy fat despite giving birth a year ago and people saying how fantastic her bouncing tits are.
Pro-tip: White knight, she's not going to fuck you just because you defend her on Sup Forums.

>implying she didn't immediately have a cry afterward, then call her personal trainer

When celebs whine about "don't fat shame" it's really just code for "well shit I guess they noticed, better act indignant then get my fat ass back in the gym tomorrow."

She looks fucking fine.
It's other women bitching.
I'm almost positive men still find her good looking and it's the women complaining.

MODS

"Throw the fork down"

>woman gets pregnant
>hurr stop eating

Kill yourself

She wouldnt get pregnant if she became malnourished. "Stop eating" still qualifies.

>women gets a career on the biggest zombie show on tv
>hurr get pregnant

Adopt a foster victim

>no but he started it
nice argument m8