Hmm, Rope didn't go down too well

>hmm, Rope didn't go down too well
>hey, maybe if we make all our albums so long no-one actually listens to them, they'll just assume they're good!

Is there a bigger meme than post-reunion Swans? Seeing any of these albums on someone's chart is the ultimate pleb indicator.

>he can't sit through a 2 hour album
>he can't appreciate post-rock masterpieces
It's not them user it's you

The Seer was really good , what are you talking about user

I can't even sit through a 1 hour album. Fucking hell.

>can't sit through a 2 hour record
i, for one, pity you

Pleb

kek
but seriously, this is one of the best album triologies ever put out in music history, i cant think of a better one

This

On top of that, Rope was actually pretty good too.

The seer was kinda descent and original at points. but making two more versions of "the seer", each one more watered down the one before, was a stupid idea. I dont know what they were thinking. if you want a well executed late-career triology listen to Scott Walker.

Imagine being such a peasant

why do people get so upset when they don't 'get' music?

noob

Imagine being this much of a plen. I bet you think all films should be under 2 hours too.

not listened to any of these three albums, and i have been a big fan for nearly 30 years.

i assume it is lowest common denominator stuff, that regardless to what it was would be praised as good given the name they have (rightfully) garnered for themselves. Gira could literally take a shit and put it up for sale and it would be purchased. he wouldn't even have to mumble anything about art. would literally be done for him.

the only people i ever see or hear talk about swans are teenagers. you know, the kinds that talk overly loudly to make sure the next table across hears that they like swans.

>I have not listened to any of those albums but let me tell you why they are shit because they are universally loved

This might be the worst post on Sup Forums in its entire history.

First time falseflagging faggot?

>post-rock masterpieces

>OP doesn't have the patience to listen to a Swans Album
>Assumes everybody is a pleb like him
the thread

I can't fucking stand retard wojack posters.

Get the fuck off my board

new swans > old swans

Nah, Soundtracks shits all over their new stuff.

>hmm, Rope didn't go down too well
Yeah ok buddy. I actually really love the seer and i think to be kind is also very good but i can't fucking stand the glowing man. I literally forget the whole album after im done. Idk what kind of music Gira is going to be making but i sure hope it isnt like the glowing man.

Fuck Swans honestly
It's a fucking charade
Shitty music trying to pretend it's good

lotsa triggered plebes itt, good work op

swans is lifestyle music, which makes it barely music at all

To Be Kind is the best album in that there isn't a second wasted, it never drags.
The Seer on the understand isn't squeaky clean, but when it hit it knocks the bollocks off you. The last 10 minutes of the last track honestly changed my life.