Now that Dredd is never ever getting a sequel, what's next for her career?

Now that Dredd is never ever getting a sequel, what's next for her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5Za8HggalY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's going to play Lily LaBeau in the inevitable biopic

Didn't she come out as a dyke? She has no career, ellen page can confirm

She's not a dyke. She just fucks literally everyone she knows, regardless of gender.

I hope they make a new batman and throw her out of the plane

kek this

don't even know who this actress is

oh wow hot take

Where can I find her?

I need to befriend her.

>pretty popular among the young kids these days

You just know there's that 1 guy friend who she won't fuck. He's reading this and feeling like shit right now.

>he isn't friends with benefits with all his friends, male and female

why not have sex with your family?
you know them, you can trust them.
the only reason we think having sex with family members is bad is because incest leads to genetic flaws in offspring, but that's antiquated now that we have contraception.
That's the same reason promiscuity is okay now, we have contraception so sex has no emotional, mental or spiritual implications anymore.

I unironically agree. Well, I think one should fuck their siblings before fucking cousins. I've seen my cousin get frisky with my sister and I got fucking mad. I've never done shit.

Judge Andserson turned down the badge at the end anyways sooo it would be pretty jarring to have her be a part of a sequel even if the judges need psychics. Don't bring her back for Dredd 2 when there's other hot female judges from the funnybook.

I'd totally fuck my sister, but I don't think she'd be down. I also used to be a traditionalist and told her she should wait until marriage before having sex. I bet she wasn't even a virgin at the time, but I'd come across as a hypocrite creep if I made a move on her now.

Ever jerk off with one of her soiled panties?

This is what we in the medical industry call "Patient Zero".

Nope. I remember sniffing some panties, but they could've been my mom's.

I remember smelling her vagina when we were really young. I was about 8 and she's 3 years younger than me. She had no bottoms on. She sat on the couch with her legs in the air and spread her vagina for me to smell. I recoiled in disgust and said, "it smells like elephant poop."I remembered the smell of elephant poop from the times we went to the national zoo. We had a good laugh. I smelled it again to confirm that it indeed smelled like elephant poop. I remember my mom being there too.

She was excellent as Judge Anderson, so I'll give her a pass for being a whore.

Since when was being a whore a positive thing? Back in my day we used to beat women for doing things like this. The world's gotten too screwy for my liking.

Well she was nude with Josh Peck in The Wackness so I'm not surprised

Except I hate most of my family, barring my dad

Were there more winners back then? Because I'm ugly either way. I wonder if it would be easier for me to get a gf or harder.

>Since when was being a whore a positive thing?

I know ffs. It's like liberals are spoiled, bratty teenagers who want to change the rules of society because it's the opposite of what (((the white patriarchy))) thought was right and just

Friends with benefits is, in true fact, not a thing.

When these people are in their 50's will they look back at progressivism in 2012-2017 and cringe or think they're still self righteous?

> White people.

they'll think
>damn I had fun heh
meanwhile I will think "doesnt matter which way the pendulum swings I'm still miserable and alone"

We're not going back to traditionalism. Casual sex will be more normal in 50 years.

In truth women just want a "get out of jail free card" that says I deserve this because I have a vagina

the "patriarchy" narrative is just a convenient excuse

I mean casual sexy is fine but you're not taking back slut, the stigma is there forever, just like the word nigger it's never not going to have the negative meaning.

Pls be my friend olivia

>I should have spent my youth whining blacked threads instead and complaining about not having a gf
Really makes you think.

I'll be in my 50s complaining I stayed with my cunt girlfriend instead of being a man and leaving

Adult in the 70s was pretty promiscuous and progressive and they turn out to be overbearing parents. The children rebel, became adults and so on and so forth

The word bad can mean good. "Nigga" is already used in positive ways.

>Slut isn't a negative word!
This is so stupid. Why even use the word in the first place? This is like a gay person saying "I'm a faggot and proud of it".

>Oh nos, how dare a woman goes out and makes her own decisions and i cant get laid myself
Kill yourself

Well why would they support this degenerate trend when they themselves never get any benefit out of it?

>being sexually proud is now degenerate
I fucking hate old world beliefs. You fags sound like muzzies.

>old world beliefs
..what? Europe has been much more sexually open than the Americas for the past hundred years.

Im referring to outdated beliefs that are hundreads of years old. Not the literal old world.

Monogamy was literally the beginning of civilization, before that it was just alphas with harems and betas sitting around doing fuck all since they had no stake in society- which didn't exist

Sluts are a subversive element in western civilization, which is why women are controlled so much in every culture

>All women should be

Where do these cunts get off telling women what they should be?

>being proud of doing the same shit cockroaches do.

Your moralfags arent going to force me to sit with one bitch my entire life. You controlfreak paleo conservatives are fucking mongrel retards, who dont want any sort of change because their walnut brains cant handle it.

Atkeast im enjoying myself in life unlike you chaste shit flinging chimps do

You can do what you want, I'm just telling you how it is

He's not wrong, you can do whatever the fuck you want, but civilization only worked because people figured out a way to make betas work beyond just basic subsistence.

>I'm enjoying life
>getting mad on Sup Forums because some people don't enjoy taking the d as much as you.

Thats not how any of that worked you faggots. Rulers had harems of women while workers had nothing or only the ugly scraps.

You seem confused

Standard kike rhetoric.

>exist
what the fuck is that font

holy shit thats awful

>Monogamy was literally the beginning of civilization
Wrong. Beer was. Not even agriculture by itself. It was beer that made people go HOL UP we need to stop moving and shit. Look it up.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.
You need to stop reading click bait articles and get a job.

Cleary you sluts are hungry for validation, Ok. You want me to support you? Then why don't one of you sluts take my virginity? Suck my dick. Make me jizz. Then I would have a reason to support you fucks running around being "sexually liberated". Until then I'm the starving kid outside the candy store. If the candy store burns down why would I give a damn? No one's heart is bleeding for me. Basic fucking arithmetic.

It's possibly the reason people moved to agriculture over hunter gathering, but men weren't doing shit for anyone else unless they got shit out of it

do you ever have dredd dreams?
>look at this gross neckbearded perv, rookie! read his mind, I bet he's thinking about doing lewd things to you!
>o-okay judge... don't move user! I'm gonna read your mind... o-one second... so.. so you want to... wait, you j-just want to c-cuddle? you're the first person I meet who doesn't think about raping me... ;_;
>haha, pathetic! i say we take him to the isocubes for being such a beta loser!
>p-please no d-dredd-sama~~, I like him, m-maybe he can j-join our team? what do you say user, wanna become a judge? :3
that's how my dredd dreams often go, then i wake up with tfw no rookie gf and wish i could jdimsa

That sounds fantastic. All my dreams still revolve around school. Last night I dreamed I got on the wrong bus and somehow I was cool and wearing shades. I was the outsider tagging along with the dudes who lived around there and the bus dropped us off at a preppy rich kids school for some reason. The two 18 year olds I was running around with get approached by 2 14 year olds in slutty school uniforms getting their bulges grabbed at talking about how fun some orgy was the other night and I, the loser virgin, was just standing there by myself shocked. Then I woke up. Guess it relates to the OP. Sluts are running wild.

Ah yes human empathy is clearly too good for these whores. well done kid *teleports away*

Why isn't dredd getting a sequel
I liked that movie

But user Turks are very conservative.

Probably a career as a professional feminist celebrity like many failed actresses.

t. virgin

Her real looks are so plain

In Dredd she was gorgeous

Eh, most girls I've dated don't like casual dating or casual sex.

Despite all this slutty girl shit you see on Sup Forums, most girls are kinda dumb but decent enough people. They want to feel value and virtue through the attention they gain.

I'm seeing a QT, real shy, real cute, scared of crowds and she was scared of sex and she's 28. There's still some good girls out there lads.

perfect

>implying women aren't the biggest slut-shamers
>implying men don't love sluts
Somehow, men are the ones who take the blame here. How strange.

>all these hot women fucking everything that moves
>meanwhile I'm over here stroking myself
>tfw seeing all those qt 3.14s at the gym
>will never fuck them

at least I had a gf though she was basically batshit insane.

"Pretty popular with young kids these days"
Perception =/= reality. Millenials have less sex on average than the two preceding generations.
Fuckbuddies always culminate in one or both people getting hurt or they end up dating.
The nuclear family exists for a reason, even if we're biologically hypergamous/opportunist, monogamy exists for a reason.
Unless you're completely emotionally dead it's not "healthy" to fuck your friend repeatedly and then feel nothing.
The reason why "slut-shaming" exists is because it is objectively a bad thing. You can make some pretty quick, and generally accurate assumptions about a woman who has slept with a lot of different men. Namely that she has embossed emotional issues, she has poor attachment styles, she's untrustworthy, she's more likely to have STD's, she's not good partner material.

Girls get their validation short-circuited by posting thinly veiled slutty shit to their social media, get enormous amount of attention from the sexually starved males online, feel good about themselves, don't need your real life approval, less likely to meet a guy, less likely for guys to meet girls, more likely for starved guys to leer at girls online, more likely for women to get validated by social media and around it goes...

youtube.com/watch?v=x5Za8HggalY

she has my condolences.

except mexicans and blacks commit incest much more than white people do

The foundation of our society is the nuclear family, that is why high levels of promiscuity is frowned upon instinctively. Not good wife material, unsure if the female is carrying on your seed or some other guys.

I'm not going to swallow shitty behavior unless I get to be rewarded my it. What does a disdain for whores have got to do with me lacking empathy?

>I'm not a fan of slut-shaming. I use the term in a very sex-positive way. I'm a slut and proud of it.

This whole "sex-positive" sleight of hand that the feminists use is ridiculous and delusional. I do many stupid, hedonistic things and I can look at them in the face for what they are and accept the hypocrisy of it.

These women are genuinely delusional and will lie to themselves and try to socially re-frame a negative hedonistic practice to a positive simply because they are too vain to stare that hypocrisy of theirs in the face and honestly note it for what it is.

Identity politics can't end soon enough.

It's that whole "moving the mountain top" ideology. What's ideal isn't what culture thinks, it's where I am.