Angelina Jolie Drops to 76 Pounds(34 kg) After Divorce Announcement

Angelina Jolie Drops to 76 Pounds(34 kg) After Divorce Announcement.

Angelina Jolie is the main victim of her own divorce. The Maleficent actress decided to pull the trigger for the demise of her marriage to Brad Pitt. However, it was not her husband who became the casualty. The divorce is killing her slowly, draining every bit of health from her body. She is down to 76 pounds!

When the Unbroken actress lost weight a few months ago, the entire Hollywood was worried. Rumors that she was dying circulated on the Internet culminated by the news that she had passed away. However, it was only one of those celebrity hoaxes. She was then 79 pounds.

After she filed for divorce, she plummeted down to 76 pounds as reported by Wetpaint. Angelina Jolie is a horrible sight in her skinny limbs. She is literally a walking skeleton. The divorce proceedings and the custody battle are taking a toll on the mother-of-six, the report added.

RESULT OF BRAD PITT INVESTIGATION YIELDED NEGATIVE OF CHILD ABUSE

According to the same source, Angelina Jolie was reportedly very angry when her ex-husband’s child abuse case on Maddox was dropped. The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services found no proof of abuse on the teenager. Pitt’s tests on drugs and alcohol yielded negative results.

Inside sources claim that the actress is not eating properly these days. They fear that she might land in the hospital because of failing health.

Angelina Jolie or any of her representatives have not issued statements about the ongoing investigation. No reliable medical report was also available to confirm the health status of the actress. So it is best to take the above rumors with a grain of salt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AXFlPR9inY
youtube.com/watch?v=vDahBTdgaMk
youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>people who really need to go away

Brad should be charged for this crime.

thank you hungry skeleton

i really don't know how people become this skinny... i find it difficult to stay awake, let alone get out of bed and do things during the day when i diet and merely cut 500 calories a day, let alone enough to get down to 76 pounds.

>she was hot once and looked like this
What the fuck happened?

Drugs
Not eating

She was busted anyway. Disgusting insane reptilian whore.

>she was hot once

I will never believe this phrase isn't just the world playing a joke on me

You and me both.

>According to the same source, Angelina Jolie was reportedly very angry when her ex-husband’s child abuse case on Maddox was dropped. The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services found no proof of abuse on the teenager. Pitt’s tests on drugs and alcohol yielded negative results.

So she basically went crazy and wanted to take it out on Brad?

Why are you using his first name like you two are friends?

I'd love to see them both wrestle each other to the death.

what do you call him you autist. Mr. Pitt ?

Same old unattractive face.

hahahahaha

>reptilian
meme

her tits were fake right?

Left is much more attractive.

No one thinks this is for a role?

Winner has to fight Eugenia Cooney

JUST

No, she literally has a leathery, reptilian looking body and face.

>insane anorexic junkie whore hellbent on destroying her husband's life
Expect a murder suicide soon, and for the liberal media to blame it on Brad Pitt for being a fucking white male

wtf

when was Angelina Jolie white?

kek

that fag will never recover

nice samefag

kek

THIS FAG will never recover

Actually lads this might not be a laughing matter, generally when people lose weight this rapidly at an advanced age it's a sign of underlying health problems most often caused by cancer.

She might be dying

Better Angelina coming through. Shame she didn't get more roles.

The "logic" behind her actions is quite simple.

Brad Pitt as a husband is no longer fashionable for her "activist" lifestyle. He's very obviously an example of a white male and that is no longer enough in [current year] so he needs to go and be replaced with something that is more of a statement about how profoundly smart and sensitive she is.

nice photoshop, numale

>it's not like her tits weigh anything

>that time she sperged out in Mr Show

tell us more user

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy

I'm not going to lie, I really, really want to fuck that skeleton. Like so much. She looks exactly like this girl I went to high school with. except she was shorter and not that skinny, but man she had such pale skin and really pretty face and wore similar makeup. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

>JUST

at the end of an episode where they're handing out trophies shes meant to be the hot girl who gives the host the trophies

she thought she'd be an impromtu comedian and started pretending to give the trophies then swipe it back from the host

they talk about it in commentary like shes a fucking retard for doing retarded improv

youtube.com/watch?v=_AXFlPR9inY

9:20, sperg autism hiding the trophies behind her back

he starts grabbing them angrily kek

are you unaware of how extensively movie posters are photoshopped? fuck you're stupid

So what am I to gather from this? You went out to the grocery to buy some frozen dinners and then thought it would be funny to pick up a tabloid and post some of the text on Sup Forums?
Either way I guarantee this cunt is a massive bitch and completely unstable.

remember how fucking sexy she was in mr and mrs smith?

what a shame

you have to go further back in time, friend

Honestly, I'd love to watch her be executed by ISIS on liveleak.

>plummeted down to 76 pounds
wow she took a shit

rusty steak knife

The only time she looked hot was in Hackers when she had that super youth but I have no idea how people thought she was hot when she was Lara Croft.

>try to smear brad by saying he was violent towards the kids
>doesn't work
>get yourself sickly to force Brad to take care of them all in revenge

She truly is a psychopath

She is a known anorexic. She probably does it for attention, and knowing that it will make the media more sympathetic to her against Brad.

Yes so? Want to suck my penis young lady?

>looks crazy
>is crazy

our instincts are always right

you need to be more specific then that she looked good in one film

Great body and a really pretty face. Shame about what happened.

sounds like a typical woman really, they all psychos

Everytime I see this I expect to see huge clumps of hair come off her head

basically. bitch is nuts. always has been.

thanks mr skeltal

what did she mean by this

She wouldn't allow you to cum in her mouth though; that's empty calories.

Actually fits in with the absurdism of that particular sketch, good for her.

She is profoundly sick. Over the past few years she's been stripping away every component of her womanhood. She had her breasts and ovaries removed. She has lost every shred of body fat, effectively halting her endocrine system. She has publicly stated that she does not love her only biological child. She is a sick, sick person. Miley Cyrus is healthy compared to Jolie. And this doesn't even begin to touch on her bizarre incestuous relationship with her brother.

its written comedy, improv is dumb and not wanted

>Unbroken actress

JUST

They don't even acknowledge her directing that movie.

And yet everyone involved in Mr. Show was an improve, and they often improved within sketches. Really makes my synapes fire.

Damn, Anjelina Jolie looked that THAT?

>All of them can improv
>Why do they even bother writing sketches?
>They should just improv

t. cuck for brain

she was hot, once

I was just commenting they often improved within their own sketches on that show, so sossman doing so wasn't unwarranted. Are you retarded?

They are the actors/writers, she is an extra paid to do a job

I'm telling you what they themselves said, if you know better than them, and think you're right, so be it

what a fucking slut

does she ever play a role that isn't "self-absorbed special snowflake uses her looks to provooke men"?

So she did play herself in By The Sea as well as Pitt did? Poor guy. Why would someone do such thing to herself as she does?!

I know this(i've got a mr.show boxset). She likely took a que as a young actress trying to get noticed. Guess it worked.

good shes completely fucking insane

Yes, this 100%
Next, she'll date , and marry a black dude. My money is on Cheadle or some big name Hollywood black actor.

you're going to the shower scene

Actually I do.

She thought adopting 42 kids from a bunch of third world shit holes was a good idea.

What the hell

15 years ago, when I was a teenager she seemed pretty hot

Why didn't she adopt a filipino child again? Fucming racist shit.

>NOBODY MADE THIS JOKE

Maleficent?

MORE LIKE MALNUTRITION
shame on all of you Sup Forums

It was a good idea goy.... user. You should do it to.

I can understand gluttony and super obese people, but I can't understand anorexia. How can you not eat?

It's a basic biological impulse. I start feeling bad if I skip a meal and awful if I skip two. How does she even function?

I never found her to be attractive. But everyone was always saying she was smoking. My stepdad even suggested I was gay because I told him once I didn't think she was that hot.

Jesus, those are really great tits. Nice and natural and full. What a shame. JUST

that's a fucking shit joke

>hurr they start with the same letter

literally fall off a building

what hell if she is skinii her nipples are coming out..

I bet she'd still give a nice BJ

She looks thin but not less than 100 lbs, it's bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDahBTdgaMk

she only lost 3 lbs

Shame. I always thought she was best in the Bone Collector era, but I suppose that was when it started to become obvious she wasn't all there in the head.

Remember when everyone said Jon Voight was the crazy one?

I'm with you on that. I didn't eat for four days once because I was dating this stupid hippie chick and she wanted to do a "cleanse" together, and I was fucking unhinged at the end of that shit.

I would have beat the shit out of someone for a burger.

To hell with this stupid cunt. She is openly anti-white

She said she actually prefers all the third world little shits she adopted than her biological children she had with Pitt. Even forces her daughter to dress as a boy

She is clearly fucking insane and Brad was smart to get out of that marriage before she ended up killing him and her white children

I hope the anti-white Marxist cunt dies of starvation

youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk

I guess we're all above unfunny shit like that.