But you just cannot get angry in the same way

But you just cannot get angry in the same way.

No not in the same way.

NO NOT IN THE SAAAAAME WAAAY

oh no

OH NO, NO

Most epic album closer starts playing

Modern classic user

Since it's like a twelve year song now, I would just simply consider it a classic

ASK IF WE CAN 'AVE SIX IN

IF NOT WE'LL 'AVE TO 'AVE TWO

Aw man. Time fly. I remember when I discover the album. Favourite worst nightmare and humbug have good closing tracks too

It's interesting how A Certain Romance has been getting more and more appreciation during the last ten years and nowadays it seems like a favorite song of old AM fans.
Btw, I just realized, isn't the title by any chance a reference to A Certain Ratio?

buttinide

Is this the most english album of all time?

AND YOU CAN POUR YER HEART OUT

AROUND THREE O'CLOCK, WHEN THE TWO-FOR-ONE'S UNDONE THE WRITER'S BLOCK

>The Arctic Monkeys set the British record for fastest-selling debut album of all times (yawn). This new improved version of Oasis and the Smiths debuted with Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not (Domino, 2006), an album that was impressive for what it did "not" deliver as opposed to what it delivered: it did not deliver a single second of music that people had not heard before. The singles (Fake Tales of San Francisco, From the Ritz to the Rubble, When the Sun Goes Down), and notably I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor (2005), mixing a bouncy rhythm with extreme guitar noise or punk-pop and shoegaze, capitalized on the hype created by the generation of Franz Ferdinand. Alex Turner continues the English tradition of the everyday popper that started with John Lennon and continued with Morrisey, notably with emotional closer A Certain Romance. Among bands who do not aim at changing the world but simply at getting rich, the Arctic Monkeys fare pretty well. Brit-pop has done worse in the previous decade.
>6.5/10

This guy really hates hype

i dunno i just prefer AM so much more than this album in the thumbnail (whatever people say i am???? i think?) and i am british

as someone who grew up in sheffield suburbs, certain romance hits me really hard.

everyone should

same, knew the bassist tangentially when he still used to live with his mum in high green (even after whatever people say I am came out)

that one was always my favorite user
there was a really great live performance on youtube several years ago but it doesn't exist anymore

your a faggot