Jesus Fucking Christ

Me and every Jewish woman in the theater tonight were crying for over half the movie. This may be the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsVoD0pTge0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>every Jewish woman

So it's about the 6 gorillion?

Literally no one was talking about this flick

Why is it everywhere now?

Is this actually good or is it just gonna win Oscars?

I saw threads about this months and months ago on Sup Forums

it's been about a bit

why do Jews always have good taste?

better than the chinks and other asians

No, Irish Catholics, it's just that the movie theater in Cambridge shows independent movies and cultured yuppies and Jewish women eat that shit up. All the hipsters are avoided because they go to Coolidge Corner

CASEY AFFLECK IS A RAPIST

it's getting a wider release

How were Kara's knockers?

>t. Nate Parker

>good parenting

he won best actor at Gotham, hope he gets the Oscar

>MUH HEART WAS B-BROKEN AND I THINK YPURS WAS T-TOO.

Can anyone understand what Michelle Williams was saying in that trailer?

>jewish
>affleck
Nope

I didn't cry in this film. I couldn't even pick the moment you were supposed to cry. I thought the scene where he tries to kill himself with the cop's gun was based, but not sad.

M8 nearly every scene in this movie is either sad or light comic relief to take the edge off some of the sadness

I wanna see this movie, but I can't fucking stand Boston accents, and this film seems heavy on em.

No it doesn't, have you seen the trailer?

Have you? Everyone in the movie has one. They even say shahk and retahd a bunch of times just to put it in your face

Have you?
youtube.com/watch?v=gsVoD0pTge0
The redheaded kid, Affleck in parts, the blond lady, they all have that shitty Boston accent. It's horrible to listen to, since everyone comes off sounding like a dumb smug cunt.

Trailers on cable seem to hide this better. Honestly did not hear it during football breaks.

This is a really shit trailer, it makes it look like oscar bait, emotion manipulating trash.

>emotion manipulating
Isn't that the point?

its naht a fahkin shahhk ked