*record scratch*

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
See that guy? Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation.

Queens of the Stone Age is a boring fucking band, and they're inferior to Kyuss in every way.

This is especially glaring when you consider that Homme was the one who innovated Kyuss' innovative guitar style, and that his crooning vocals are way better than the hard rock ones in Kyuss; he had every reason to be great, but he just churns one bland mediocre album out after another, much like his buddy Dave Grohl.

>get kicked in the camera
>cry in the pit rather than attempting to slap the shit out of the cunt that just knocked $1000+ out of your hands

women truly are a meme

What would violence solve? It's 2017, going into 2018.

You're an idiot. If she did that, she wouldn't be able to sue him as easily. Now she can easily make a lawsuit and get a massive settlement.

>This is especially glaring when you consider that Homme was the one who innovated Kyuss' innovative guitar style

some innovative writing there

better than crying and checking yourself into the hospital

You think it's better to slap a guy than to sue him for hundreds of thousands of dollars (at least)? Really?

yes

>fires Nick, the heart of peak QOTSA becasue he a wife beater AKA a real man
>kicks a female during a gig

Karma, biatch.

I can't tell if you're joking, or really dumb.

Really innovates the ol innovators

Kyuss was one of many stoner bands. Iommi literally invented doom/stoner as a byproduct of Sabbath.

And he did it it in an almost biblical way, cutting off his fingers and then downtunign his guitar.

His wife makes better music.

Brody is wife goals.

Sabbath set the stage for stoner with songs like Sweet Leaf, and Kyuss obviously took a lot from bands like Saint Vitus and Soundgarden, but they are really the transition point for stoner rock. You shouldn't dismiss their importance. The only band I can think of that may have been as important for establishing the style is Sleep.

I hate women.

Typical female train of thought

Im not dismissing them, but Homme can be an arrogant prick. The fact that his own rule of QOTSA being a collaboration project doesnt apply to himself makes him a dishonest ass. Meanwhile Pike writes a song like The Falconist which blows the entirety of QOTSAs three last albums into oblivion.

Man, the woman trying to front like he hurt her badly is a fuckin' opportunist. I got my eye FUCKED in a mosh pit (eye swelled shut) and the on-site medic said I would be fine (I was). I don't understand what's happening to rnr lmao

rekt

saw her live back in like 2006 or something when she was in the Distillers. all i could think the entire time is how nice her ass was. Excellent body of work.

She shat out 3 kids. That body is gone forever.

Josh did nothing wrong. This is rock and roll. If you can't stand the heat, go back to the kitchen.

The only job a woman has at a rock concert is giving BJs. Amirite, laddie lads?

I was there that stupid cunt would not stop putting on the flash on her camera I wanted to go up and smash her cry baby sjw manly ass face.