I am a mexican american ask me anything

I am a mexican american ask me anything

why are you not just an "american" if i moved there i wouldnt call myself a british american

why do you hold a bond with a corrupt shithole? are you an el raza member?

If you live in San Antonio please don't riot on the 17th, I don't want to deal with traffic

Yeah i wont im not a monkey

thanks senpai

this is not Reddit hermano i'm the same and not looking for attention

Would you call a Muslim in your country British, Britanistan?

I went to a Mexican restaurant the other day and it was fucking great. After I looked into it some more, the owner, cooks and employees were all Colombian. If this is the case, what use do we still have for you being in our country?

You call this a shitpost?

Favorite shit about western civilization?

American food i guess i never really liked mexican food

What do you guys think of Taco Bell?

Why are your hermanos so malo.

I personally like it

Fuck you 5'2 beaner faggot

Are you legal?

They are British Alpha Males, my good sir.

Yes

Welcome to America then.

This

/thread

PS: kill everyone in your family then yourself please... only way you could MAGA

Cash, grass or ass m8

There can be no 50/50 Americans

Most the rapists are the central American gang bangers and coyotes that don't cross the borders

I never wave the mexico flag i think mexico is shit and i only know english btw

>Not saying music

Fucking burgers.

>only know english btw
What it like to not know Spanish when you look like a nopal?

You waved the flag on this board, you 80 IQ midget retard. Go fuck yourself.

Do you support The Wall (tm)

Im a really light tanned mexican my parents called me whitey in spanish

How are you going to pay for the wall?

Yeah i do if your coming to america you better come here legally

No fuck that ideology. I hate when stinky Indians and dumbass Chinese call themselves Canadian, you aren't fucking Canadain!

Can you mow my lawn tomorrow?

This is pretty misleading desu if an immigrant comes from another country and becomes a U.S citizen they still have the citizenship and nationality of their mother country thus they are Hyphenated Americans

Is it true that legals hate illegals more than natural born citizens?

But it takes a really long time to come in the legal way! :(

Maybe but face it most white Americans wont consider you white

Is it true that Mexicans hate Mexican/Americans (Pochos) more than any other people on planet earth ?

>Is it true that legals hate illegals more than natural born citizens?
LOL No

we'd still call him ahmed, for some people here will only considerate british the white guys

If this was said by such an influential figure so many years ago... THEN WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THIS PROBLEM

I dont see white people calling themselves British Americans, German Americans, Irish Americans, Italian Americans, Polish Americans or whatever else European Americans.

Hyphenated Americans are brown, always brown. Fuck you.

Tanned skin looks better anyways palefag

stupid hypocrite

This is complete bullshit, white Americans always want to be a part of another group.
That's why you see all of them claim Irish ancestry on St Patrick's Day. It's fucking hilarious.

>I am a mexican american ask me anything
Nah m8, you are a Mexican living in America, nothing else.

You still upset about that loss pham?

Fellow Mexican-American here.

One day out of the year, or maybe in a convo we discuss our ancestry. We dont walk around calling ourselves hyphenated bull shit. Ive never met one true American that used their European ancestry to describe themselves.

White people consider themselves Americans. You brown people classify yourselves as others.

Tu eres?

OK shit for brains

Yeah because they know America's only culture is a consumerist culture, nobody is prideful in being seen as a sheep

Why would i be upset, we deserved it.

You voting for Trump right?

No im not a cuck

so what are you???

you or your heartless parents ran from Mexico I assume, forever branding your lineage as cowards. What can you do differently here that you couldnt do in Mexico??

dont you feel kinda of cucked for life?? whites now forced to make you "whole"??

Wow fucking disgusting. These people are literally just as bad as niggers and spics.

Yeah i am

I disagree it is important to never forget your heritage. If you sacrifice your culture for your patriotism you'd just end up cultureless and eat Mac-n-Cheese for dinner or worse; like the Blacks.

I am Mexican American, I love my enchiladas, tamales and shit. God Bless America, God Bless Texas and Que Viva La Raza!

One day out of the year. 364 days they are Americans, not Mexicans, you are always a Mexican.

You're disgustnig.

this. Diasporas are pathetic

Nah, ask any white who the fuck their descendents are, they'll name at least 3 fucking European countries with percentages. Some might even include some Native American/African to make themselves seem cultured.

>Que Viva La Raza!
what does this statement mean to you?

>t. chang

Long Live The Brotherhood!

Wait so your telling me
Hol up
So you be sayin
When you ask someone about their heritage they tell you their heritage.

You're disgusting. If you aren't an living in America you don't celebrate your heritage, PERIOD

People that think this are the ones who buy into that "nation of immigrants" garbage and think America was born when their families got off of the ship in 1905.

>One day out of the year. 364 days they are Americans, not Mexicans, you are always a Mexican.
How retarded are you really thing these people stop considering themselves Ukrainian or Polish after parade day? I though Sup Forums was not this stupid you've never gone to a Ukrainian or Polish neighborhood have you?

>being this upset no one accepts you as a true Candian
Just go back to China

Whats it like to get cucked by Alpha Russians?

I'd ask why the fuck there's a Que in front of Viva La Raza

The correct term is American of Mexican descent

For future reference because being a hyphenated American triggers nationalists.

I'm hispanic too btw (cuban descent)

It's one thing to celebrate your heritage. It's a complete other to chimp out, assault people by political views and burn the flag of the very place you inhabit

>Long Live The Brotherhood!
who belongs in this "Brotherhood"?

Yeah, we are mutts. But we are Americans first and foremost. True Americans. We dont put a foreign country before the nation we were born in.

You will never meet a European American. But you will meet millions of Brown Americans.

I'm saying they make shit up to try to be prideful in something, it's almost sad

I'm an Anglo-Saxon. I think all non-whites should not refer to themselves as Canadians.

KEK

KKK
BLM

What's the difference. One drags coloreds after fucking sister other riot. There's degenerates everywhere.

>enchiladas, tamales and shit
oh goy, very rich culture...

His marxist butt buddies

La Raza is a latino (brown kind) supremacist Marxist organization

who gives a fuck? (not me)

>never waved mexican flag
>uses mexican flag
Go fucking kill yourself you dirty wetback.

>You will never meet a European American.
KEK David Duke call himself this all the time

>muh true Americans
Fucking kek, there is literally no reason to be a nationalist for this kike run country.
I like to party on the 4th and represent the country at international events too but I don't feel anything for any country

>You will never meet a European American. But you will meet millions of Brown Americans.
Nigga what?

Ive met plenty of Americans of Polish decent. Ive never met a native English speaking Polish American. They are Americans.

Not sure where you are from but every Polish neighborhood in the Midwest was block busted in the 60s.

Based cuck

Hey faggot, dont want to trigger any nationalists now do you, you little pussy. get cucked too

rape babies indeed

Thanks man for your positive support

Are you a dumb nigger? White Americans are Americans. Thats why you will never meet a European American. They consider themselves Americans. Only brown people hypenate.

Ok pepito

Not everyone is an autistic chicano that takes welfare while waving their parents flag

>we are mutts

K
E
K

master race cuck confirmed

I myself never bother with this, but I guess that's because all whites can distinctly trace their heritage to different lands and cultures.

Mexicans are usually mutts who can't claim either indigenous or Spanish heritage, so they're always just Mexican.

>implying im native ukie

who gives a fuck of your opinion? No one.

Are you a Trump supporter? Do you hate illegal mexicans?

wow so special snowflake mexican merican so rare gotta catch every jose you can