Uuuh guys?

what's that bird signal again or whatever that thing is called?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk
youtube.com/watch?v=gIgUXT9ZbZU
bigstory.ap.org/article/0274242811894097a9d79f789002aab0/dozens-russia-imprisoned-social-media-likes-reposts
twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/741444284667338752
mobile.twitter.com/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=jtwvix0biaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

warrant canary.

you mean the one where the developer slightly changes something to warn the community of something?

pretty sure that was already done with the longcat

right

sooooo......r we kill?

Well, I guess we're done here.

do you know what that pic is supposed to be? it's been removed

and banning Russia lol

SKYKING SKYING
DO NOT RESPND

I thought it was the other way around, that is, Russia banned Sup Forums.

i haven't been on in several days, idk what's going on

It's still there for me

What is the picture meant to be of? What event is this?

is it Sochi? something to do with the Russians?

when did that happen??

it looks like nashvilles free msic thing they do on the barge in the river.

saw Cake there once.

when 4chin shat the bed 5 hours ago, it was to rangeban Russia, an Anonymous #Manager said it was not permanent

FIRST THING THAT COMES UP WHEN IMAGE SEARCH IS THIS

"MOOT HIRED BY GOOGLE"

THEY ARE AMONG US

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK

It didnt

go back to freddit

Did we ban motherland?
also what's going on

That car almost looks like a holden.

IT is happening.

nice inbox.

its to say sorry to russia
.t hiro

probably just some photo hiro took at a festival or something. wish he would post his snapshits to /p/ so we could critique and tear them apart lel

car?

bird?

russia?

what in the actual fuck are you assholes talking about

What did they mean by this?

He's saying we're being watched.

few hours ago hiro banned russia due to a spambot or ddos or something, it was temporary

Yeah I just found this out
I kinda like the new management things are constantly habbening

>Born just in time to live in a cyberpunk dystopia with civilian counter intelligence guerrilla warfare, subversion warfare and casual disclosures. A strange world where secrecy is merely a formality and where borders and limits becomes hazy and irrelevant.

Did the words change? Does someone have a cap of the front page before the change?

people really should start dressing with this awareness in mind

I tried posting this a while ago and was immediately slid

youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk

now i'm not just thinking it was a coincidence

Guys, I'm pretty sure Hiro changed it because someone asked him to in either the Sup Forums or Sup Forums threads about Russia getting range banned

>tfw shit at codes and secrecy

i just want to go live on a farm somewhere. i cant deal with this shit anymore

We live in wonderful times.

youtube.com/watch?v=gIgUXT9ZbZU

Someone posted this AP story about a guy in Russia that the FSB pounced on for liking or reposting a piece of anti-Russian propaganda.

bigstory.ap.org/article/0274242811894097a9d79f789002aab0/dozens-russia-imprisoned-social-media-likes-reposts

It seems (((Andrei Bubeyev))) thinks someone other than White Russians should be running things over there. Where have we heard that before?

55 Million dead. #Holodomor

It's a picture of the CMAs.
Check the filename, it's cma.

Hiro likes country:
twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/741444284667338752

It doesn't have to be relevant. A bird canary isn't mean to be obvious. You want to warn your users, not the ones in the shadow.

>Hiroshimoot likes Country

LMAO IRL COWBOY TANAKA

WHY DIDNT YOU DONATE4CHAN

Chinkmoot is based. The welcome back and the music for Ivan's return sent my sides into orbit.

The front page has been Hiro's personal photo blog since he started here. Last pic was of NASA shuttle

mobile.twitter.com/Sup Forums?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

yeah and anything on urban messiahs?looking at it looks like they were fucking with the chan?

It begins.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtwvix0biaY

>the music for Ivan's return
What music?
Also yeah he's based, hee confirmed he won't delete Sup Forums because he would rather have an interesting chan and not a profitable one

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH.

Sup Forums is literally a warzone of propaganda.

But when does the war gets hot?

Holy shiy hiro is officially a qt
I was worried but I am no longer

Guys he's just letting us know normies are invading.

uhhhh guys?

wew lad

THERE HAS BEEN A COUP D'ETAT
.>ALL ARE BEING BLOCKED FROM SAGEING

hiroyuki is retarded still doesn't understand english and still doesn't understand this board and i doubt he really makes much effort to

he's really fucked up the frontpage. he didn't even put a break between the shitty picture with the Sup Forums watermark on it and the list of boards. im not sure why he thinks the weird catalog layout it has now looks any better than it did when moot had it. im sure the moron individually picked every janitor despite having 3rd grade english skills and an understanding of Sup Forums that's even lower than KYM editors despite having a staff of mods with years of experience that are way more equipped to run it. moot kind of fucked us by turning us over to some weirdo gook who is tangentially related to us because he owns a precursor imageboard

>country "music"

The picture on the front page is taken in Nashville, Tennessee on the Cumberland River. That's Nissan Stadium in the background.

It's CMA """""Music""""" Festival weekend.

sir do you know how mad you're going

That wonderful feel

don't act like you aren't behind this kike.
praise kek

i just reported this post, have fun in the pokey, faggot

War With russia rin 12 hours gotta go

I'm just testing ya'll
Also that's not how you praise keke, you are like a baby
watch this
KEK

That's the riverfront in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, across it is Nissan Stadium, what the fuck this is my hometown boys

>bird signal

top pip. thats what im calling it from now on