twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trips confirm.

Kemba is getting his ring.

>outlawed trans people
>got defensing when the other 49 states yelled at you
>legalized rape this week
>the Supreme Court said your voting districts are racist
>no longer a functioning democracy

Did losing the NBA All-Star Game to N'awlins teach you nothing?

LOL nobody in NC gives a shit about pro sports,

Stick to UNC/Duke basketball and NASCAR.

>amateur sports
>turnleft

Sad.

No

NC is WEIRD
beautiful beaches full of nice rich people
research triangle has plenty of tech & biotech
charlotte is a great city for finance jobs
in between these areas == humid sticky trash and military bases and people sitting on their porches 24/7.

>>legalized rape this week
?

>803 callin

get fuckt

the hornets still need to make some more moves

This. I live in Raleigh. Went back home today in Wilson and its so ghetto white boy trash. Like going to a different world.

Yeah I didn't hear about rape being legalized but it might actually be something good like if a woman is drunk that doesn't automatically mean you raped her but then again this is nc so you never know if that user is using hyperbole or not.

Also fuck pro sports. All we need is unc/duke. Although it does make me rage when south Carolina claims the panthers.

>Yeah I didn't hear about rape being legalized but it might actually be something good like if a woman is drunk that doesn't automatically mean you raped her but then again this is nc so you never know if that user is using hyperbole or not.
Oh, I see it now. State Vs. Way
dailydot.com/irl/north-carolina-consent-laws-senate/

How can this state of losers ever even try to win?

Durham Bulls forever, yo.

>Panthers

Blew their chance against Manning's corpse

>Hornets

Don't have Lebron aka random irrelevant East team

>Hurricanes

Going to be relocated before 2020

NC is a shit tier state for pro sports, please fuck off

You will see

Probably along the same lines as "canada legalized bestiality"

If you're banging your hoe or any hoe for that matter. and midway she asks you to stop you have the right to blow your load and finish

well that's just common courtesy. a shame they were forced to legislate it.
used to be a time in this country when a man could be a man.

They passed a law that says a woman can't revoke consent once given.

Which from one perspective of that other user, "You can finish what you started."

From another perspective, that means once you've gained consent and started sexing, you can pull it out and stick it in her ass, or invite friends over to run a train. All legal.

Thrilling news for Sup Forums, terrible news for human rights.

could you IMAGINE being a college student in NC next year? It's gonna be rape city. this law is so stupid that it's funny. the sad part is someone is gonna have to get raped and then push through the courts to get it reversed.

Where does it say she can't revoke consent during? Revoking consent afterwards no longer being acceptable seems more likely.

I can't think of a state more irrelevant to pro sports than North Carolina, other than states that don't even have a pro team.

910 Falcon fan here
>Rise Up
I agree

Think harder.
>Georgia
>Louisiana
>Arizona
>Wisconsin
>Tennessee
>Minnesota
>Utah

who /ecu/ here

Georgia is not a fair inclusion desu

I helped put the microwaves and fridges in the new dorm building there like 2 years ago

>mfw no elevators at the time ended up working from 7am to 6am 23 hours and jew that gave us the job wouldnt feed us and some guy beat the shit out of him took the uhaul and went back to elizabethtown

What county m8

I dropped out in 2013, but how is it nowadays? I've heard it got worse.