Literally stole Alex Jones ideas

Literally stole Alex Jones ideas,

OR did alex steal Ghost's ideas.

Huh made me think

I am like 90% sure I saw him in real life

He said he saw Alex Jones but was to much of a pussy to talk to him.

Topkek, Ghost is delusional. He said he saw Alex Jones and Roger Stone together on 6th street and was going to punch Alex. He also said he thought Assad listens to his broadcasts.

>people sharing ideas is bad

OP you're just as bad as SJW's. Get the fuck out.

Pretty sure Alex Jones would've beat his ass.

He's been on the radio before Alex Jones was squirted out of his fat father's nutsack.

Alex used to be a bodybuilder too

Alex jones is OG

Does Alex do radio graffiti?

I heard thats one of the main reason why ghost hates Alex Jones.

That would probably be way funnier. There would probably be way less prank calls and more people that are actually serious.

big guy

probably because he would got himself doxed if he did

>see news video of crazed drunk enough Texan man attacking Alex jones in a bar on sixth street
>it's clearly ghost from his yells and grunts as jone's bodyguard kicks his ass
>look at the mugshot/booking site of the Austin police
>see ghosts face and name

4u

Is Ghost still a thing, does he still broadcast?

He literally is Alex Jones.

Did anyone listen to the post show yesterday? I begged him to stay on the air, but he went full bible thumper. Like "god of this world is Satan and god abandoned us" crazy.

he went full tinfoil on Thursdays 3rd hour

Not wanting completion in the market. What are you a commie?

he's a flat-earther too, lol

He was accused of being a flat earther on Twitter but he insisted he just didn't believe what NASA says

FUCK YOU TEXAS

The other day he was ripping into le black scientist man, he was rambling about early experiments getting jets into the upper limits of the atmosphere and how the images brought back didn't show the curvature of the earth.

I know, but if you actually confront him he'll claim he "doesn't know" what shape earth is, just he won't believe photos from nasa

>Assuming Ghost isn't Alex himself

whats the beef? I don't get what he copied. He believe this skit was stolen.

This