Who is the worst "comedian" here?

Who is the worst "comedian" here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQnWkpM2HJI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZWK3hnIGo
youtube.com/watch?v=AfbW83GUEO8
youtube.com/watch?v=YW3KEe0S4-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One will protect you, the other 9 will try to kill you, and you've been severely disabled physically so you can't protect yourself, what will it be and why Sup Forums?

If they don't do stand up they're not comedians They're professional teleprompter readers.

They don't even write their own shit.

Who are the darkies?

Seth Meyers>Colbert>Coco>Fallon>Samantha Bee>Trevor Noah>Larry Wilmore>Le ebin current year man

Kimmel. Kind of worried Jimmy Fallon would be all sneaky and come up from behind me with some homemade weapon while kimmel is busy kicking James Corden in the throat

None of these are comedians anymore.

They had their jokes written for them, therefore they are simply actors pushing liberal ideology in the form of comedy.

The worst of that group is probably Seth meyers. He doesn't even try to be funny

They're all terrible.

You might as well ask which stale puddle of vomit in the Wal-Mart parking lot do I LEAST want to lick.

Most of the time Colbert is legitimately good at interviewing tho.

Larry Wilmore. That guy is not funny at all.

Oliver.
I had a dream last where I ran a tire shop and he kept robbing me. Then I shot him in the face.

Kimmel is just fucking terrible and the most overrated

Seth Meyers is a pompous, self-righteous faggot.

Conan's physical attributes would make him a decent bodyguard, but if I want to kill the rest I need someone more capable like Fallon.

Oliver, i used to think all the hate here came from leaking Sup Forumsfags, but after the paris massacre he used the peoples deaths as an example were we need to suck muzzie cock to avoid violance i raged.

This could possibly be the most difficult question ever asked on Sup Forums

If you watch anyone other then Conan or Colbert (because you are still loyal cause of his old show), you are a shithead

Give me a rec from the Late Show because every one I've seen has seemed a bit off. I do think his interviews were good on Colbert Report though, and not because of his character but because he would listen to what his interviewee said respond instead of just reading the net question off his cue card.

If these guys are comedians, than so is Anthony Cumia and he is light years funnier than any of them.

No more so than the others except maybe Fallon. He knows how to tell a joke. He's got good timing.

Conan > Colbert > Fallon > Current Year Man > Trevor Noah > Samantha > Wilmore > Seth Meyers

this guy

Why isn't Fallon holding a glass. Does he have a drinking problem?

Conan, he would heem all those manlets

I think a harder question is who is the best.

Conan.

>Why did you do this thing?
>well it's came fr----
>SO YOU ARE A POTATO?
>*canned laughter*

He is the worst at interviews, because he talks over people relentlessly

larry wilmore is a fucking chump that's never made another person laugh in his life.

AAHH AAHH AAHH AAHH AAHH

>but if I want to kill the rest I need someone more capable like Fallon.

I don't think it's possible to have a group of 10 people and have Jimmy Fallon be determined to be the most capable killer of that group. No matter who the other nine are.

wilmore, oliver and meyers are all bottom of the barrel

Noah is annoying but thats cause he's just got a fucked up accent. Willmore is objectively terrible.

This one I think is his most memorable.
youtube.com/watch?v=oQnWkpM2HJI

He also interviewed Trump during the primaries and actually admonished his audience when they booed.

Kimmel was legit funny, back when he had adam carolla as the head writer. Then sarah silverman bitched about how he was hella crude and non-PC and kimmel went full cuck and "retired' adam.

Fallon looks like a restrained monster desu

Leno was always the best.

Noah is legitimately a good stand-up comedian but can't interview for shit.

>DemocraticPartyPRTeam.jpg

Fallon is obnoxious, but his agenda is just making people laugh.

That's the best that can be asked for from the group

The woman.

Seth Meyers is the worst comedian I have ever seen.

I always wondered why people with opposing viewpoints even bother to appear on these type of shows.
Doesn't matter how well-prepared and logical you are, they'll talk over you and make fun of you like children until time is up

This. I must also say Colbert had some balls telling his audience to shut their mouths when Cruz was his guest. We never see that side of him, you know professionalism

Current year

You

Dog shit > Conan > Colbert > Fallon > Meyers > Current year man > Black Jon Stewart > "Black" Jon Stewart > Lady Jon Stewart.

I hate Fallon but considering he already consumed an entire glass of whiskey before the photoshoot, hence why he's the only one with anything in his hands, I'd let his alcoholic ass fight for me.

James Corden since everyone would focus their efforts on killing him for his annoying singing segments

No Kimmel? I get it ruins symetry, but he's still on air, on network

Noah seems the one least deserving of a show.

I'd differentiate them by background

Conan, Meyers and Fallon were all with snl, they all are capable of being funny, but Conan's style usually only works with sketches and remotes, it's hard for him to have people to play off of, Fallon is too much of a crowd pleaser and Meyers got too political, his late show was an average talk show until Trump, all three seem to get the point of these shows

Colbert, Bee, Oliver, Noah and Wilmore are daily show alumni, they don't seem to even want to make comedy, but commentary, it's all the applause of comedy but being partisan is easier than being funny,Colbert comes the closest to being funny with his background as a writer, Bee is a good stage performer, Oliver and Noah wouldn't make it without an exotic background

Larry Wilmore is actually funny, his show sucked, but he has a good background as a writer and producer, Bernie Mac might have been the last good black show.

I wish we could go back to the old days before Iraq 2 and it was just jokes about Bush being too folksy and Clinton was too horny.

The amount of butthurt that his 'friendliness to Trump' caused, and how he then handled it makes me respect Fallon even if I dont enjoy his comedy or watch his show on the reg.

black glasses, fallon, or sam b

I'm going to go with Bill Maher, because if I'm lucky the other nine will kill his faggot ass on their way to me.

Is that faggot drinking fucking minute maid

Maher, just get him to blow a big ol' cloud of weed smoke to take out the rest of them, and then kill all of them, including Maher. I would just punch Maher repeatedly in the face until he dies. I'd choke Stephen and look him right in the eyes as life leaves him. I would smash Seth Meyers balls with a sledgehammer. John Oliver would go in an extremely tiny cage and slowly die so I could listen to his vague protests.

I might let Fallon stay alive to laugh really hard at the others when I torture them.

Why did you put Fallon on here?

LEL ITS QUARKY BECAUSE THEY ALMOST ALL HAVE GENTLEMENS DRINKS AND HE HAS A JUICE BOX?
WHAT IS THERE NOT TO GET? I HAS MAJOR LOLS XD

The young nigger because of sheer animal ferocity
Don't even know who he is

Colbert is actually funny when he isn't acting as a lefty political commentator. Strangers with Candy was the GOAT comedy show when it was on. It's a shame that he went full shill.

John Oliver, Samantha Bee, and Seth Meyers are the unholy trilogy.
Late Night Colbert is awful too, but he at least has/had potential at a point.

didn't get any you(s) for earlier post

Oliver by far. All of the negative aspects of the rest of them are turned up to 11 on his show. And the accent is annoying too.

>Samantha Bee didn't even make it onto the chart

this might be the least funny picture on earth

>31% drop isn't bad

You're better to ask which is the least-worst because they're all awful

But le current year man is probably the worst (at least out of the 6 that I recognise) because unlike the others he's never made me laugh once or given me any indication he was anything but a talking head for smug self righteous liberals with inflated ego's to parrot

Conan

Conan

I haven't seen some of these but it's obviously the girl

I genuinely find him so incredibly unfunny.

I recently found out about british panel shows, namely would I lie to you and the comedians there are so hilarious and witty it's unbelievable, makes it hard to watch the scripted american stuff.

Fallon is the only one I like even a little bit

Oliver is the worst

Stephen Colbert. He's got Cap's shield and Sting and some killer dance moves.

he already drank his

>you've been severely disabled physically so you can't protect yourself,
Can I at least pick a gun and shoot myself ?

That is the most inviting skirt and she has delicious thights.

>Colbert is pacing 60 percent stronger than Letterman's audience last season

what the fuck Sup Forums you lied to me again!

true.

All of them

>kimmel was funny when he had another guy writing for him
>kimmel isn't funny anymore because someone else writes for him
adam carolla was funny, kimmel read the funny thing, that doesn't make him funny

Why are there no funny right-wing comedians?

>Eternal Ferguson
(Power gap)
>Conan
>Fallon
>Colbert
>Corden
(Power gap)
>Hardwick
>Oliver
>Meyers
>Noah
(Power gap)
>Wilmore
>Bee
(Power gap)
>Carson "one pay cut from doing my show by phone" Daly

Conan >>>>>>>>>>>>>
If you've ever seen any of his remotes you know he's the funniest and hands down the best improviser.

Wilmore is a cunt. His audience seems to confuse being a smug, sarcastic douche with being funny. I've watched his show a couple times and nothing he said even made me crack a smile. He just whines and makes snarky comments. A waste of space.

Maybe right-wingers just don't feel like watching a comedy show that blatantly panders to them :^)

Worst to best
Samantha Bee
Trevor Noah
Whoever that other black guy is
Seth Myer
Fallon
Oliver
Colbert
Conan

Conan is actually god-tier at improv. Fallon is likeable and friendly if vacuous. Everyone else is an insufferable shill for the DNC.

>oliver and colbert that high
how about no

??? colbert and conan write a lot for themselves and have written for other people and shows tons

why are Sup Forumsposters so painfully uninformed, do u guys just take the redpill about kikes and say that's it i'm done learning shit

I've disliked Fallon ever since his SNL days, but he's actually kind of won me over a little bit, at least until he brings out guests and does his forced laughter routine.

They are leagues ahead of anyone else in that image. Oliver is funny regardless of political leanings, likewise for Colbert.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZWK3hnIGo

youtube.com/watch?v=AfbW83GUEO8

>Conan only gets 300k
A god damn travesty

Wilmore and Bee are tied at worst for me, because it's like half the time they forget they're comedians and they're supposed to be telling jokes with their political message as a secondary thing. Oliver tells shitty jokes but at least he makes that attempt.

The weird thing about Noah is that I've seen clips of him just bantering with the audience between scenes and I prefer him there way more.

youtube.com/watch?v=YW3KEe0S4-s

Meyers is hit or miss for me. Not a fan of his presentation personally.

Conan, Colbert, and Fallon actually make me laugh a lot of the time. They also don't treat their guests like shit even if they don't agree with them. Like I remember the last time Colbert interviewed Bill O'Reilly they had a pretty level-headed discussion, though the audience was acting insufferable.

Meyers is undoubtedly the worst comedian of them, political agendas aside.

That's the thing though. They all have done standup at some point, and based on that, Fallon or Meyers are definitely the worst.

All of them

only like conan

Sometimes I have dreams that Ferguson came back and saved late night.

graham norton is the best currently
late night conan is the goat

I like his interviews but the thing I most appreciate about him is his hairline.

>james corden acting like a fucking child

no fucking surprise there

god i hate him