Theater literally stood up shouted theur réddit usernames during this scene

Theater literally stood up shouted theur réddit usernames during this scene

>makes a thread about capeshit movie that nobody talks about anymore
>haha reddit amirite guys?

>seething

Name one so I can go and ask that person for their side on the story

I couldn't fucking believe it, i closed my eyes and cried for the rest of the movie until the light was turned on.

Keven_The_Bacon-Knight_98

PMyour4chanscreenshots

moviereference#1000983239002233

>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because one or more visitors at this website are suspected of frequently visiting the aforementioned website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are the NEW Sup Forums. Narwhal bacon for LIFE.

ugh, nobody is going to read that shit

>Take a walk. Lift.

Kek. This pasta needs to be shortened though.

Do you not realize why the had to force that cringey line? If they didn't, all of you would be screaming how unrealistic it was that they had internet at the dojo.

You're stupid and now movies need to pander to your lack of intellect in order to explain set pieces, how does that make you feel?

OP
P

>post-millennial
>our
You literally have to be under 12 to be a post-millennial.
You theoretically have to be 18 to post here.

this is a stupid comment, but the theatre I saw this with did laugh way too much at this dumbass line. Why are capeshit fans such retards?

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my theater chair for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

The movie itself was actually quite good for a marvel capeshit, but those fucking focus-grouped 'funny' quips were almost physically painful to sit through.

JAMBALAYA CHUMBAWAMBA BINGO BANGO

This is literal autism you know that right

>replying to pasta
jesus christ lurk moar

>get up! get up and fight! or the white man will enslave us all!

Wow, Marvel

they didn't really say this, did they?

Of course they did.
It's Disney.

>when you dindu nuffin

>Mister Doctor?

The entire theater stood up and started dancing like Psy and singing
UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE
UP, UP, UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE
HEEEEY EPIC KARMA
UP, UP, UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE
I had to crawl under my seat to protect myself from all the glasses and hats flying around.

Holy fuck, I completely forgot about that.

It's at 2.6 bn views.