He needs to fucking stop

He needs to fucking stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVCLVgu7-3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah but in the meantime let's make a thread about him :)

Agreed his voice is terrible. Stick to production side only or just don't even bother.

I mean maybe if he attempted singing instead of mumbling out words it would be better

i don't really like it but he's crazy successful with the teenage internet audience so i'm happy for him

*preteen

no hes making music (you may not like it) but a lot of people do. why are you being such a faggot

>singing complete garbage
>lyrics are generic and for normies
>production is good desu

hes so fucking bad

every 1 got to start somewhere
unfortunate that he is probably too full of it considering he is filthy famous and rich already though

Get to bed, Liam

I refuse to believe that his """""music career""""" is unironic. He's gotta be playing some kind of meta Kaufman angle because his music is fucking BAD and only faggot children that watched his channel actually like it

reddit =! the internet

Is it bad that I genuinely like Worldstar money?

?

What’s hideo doing making trash

This

His music sounds like something he would make fun of. He's going to look back with regret.

Nah this is just his attempt to outgrow the "filthy frank" image, it's a shit attempt but that's still what it is.

why outgrow the only thing that made people give a fuck about him?

pink season - 4/10
in tongues or whatever the fuck that shit was - 0/10

its a shame his youtube career is slowing down because he wants to make an art he knows nothing about

To prove you're better than something youve created

its not going to happen though, he has to be making things that would have made him famous anyway, and it isn't, its just listened to because they already know hin

dude is a massive pretentious shitbag. wanted to say hi and he acted all douchey and pedant
>dude fuck off
didn't even want a fucking autograph. fuck him and his shitty music and "comedy"

Didn't happen.

I too genuinely think he should just stick to his videos and stop making music with edgy pseudo depressed bleach kids as his only audience

why would you want to say hi to filthy fucking frank in the first place, you're better than that

His Joji shit is just meh. Can't say I blame him for trying though.

(_)_):::::::::::D

nice ddic

youtube.com/watch?v=uVCLVgu7-3M
why won't he just go back to pink guy? he had the potential to be the next al yankovich but he went the sad boi route

OOH I FUCKED THE GIRLS TIDDIES

he can do whatever the fuck he wants to do, he is already known, and its not like he ever made anything important, or that his life is worth existing

it's a
cocke n ballz

he thought comedy would get him laid, not so much.

pennies and also dicke and bals

>pennies and also dicke
uh im pretty sure thats the same thing

uhmmmmmm no

im pretty sure

he went from making some basic but enjoyable shit back in like 2014 to fucking bland james blake with face tats ass shit
didnt really expect anything major from him but was still fucking dissapointed

epic anime pic my man

Thank u have another

this didnt happen

but tell the story

>I'm entitled to receive attention from people who don't know me
I'd tell you to fuck off as well. I don't even like Frank but he would tell you to get lost even if he wasn't famous.

Why can't he go back to making somewhat funny videos that I watch while procrastinating.

He's a modern day Jim Carrey. Started off as a clown trying to make people laugh and slowly started to mature into a sad person.

His old songs are good at least

Not exactly his best food forward for escaping YouTube.

foot*

probably bullshit, but think for a fucking second
>go to say hi to someone you don't personally know
>person probably gets stopped by other assholes at least relatively often
>they tell you to fuck off

no shit, cunt

he's a flash-in-the-pan meme artist who won't see the end of the decade without being forgotten, he'll eventually stop.

I bet he gets a face tattoo before then as well.