REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

brynnybro!

did you see the new sets? :3

youre not allowed to!!!

how do you keep up with that?

when she turns 18, of course :3

with what?

her activity. i only follow her instagram tho

kek unfortunately your "waifu" is retarded tho m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hozv-vKQBkc

ohhh, just by checking the site a couple times a week

SHE IS LITERALLY PERFECT

is she inviting me to lift up her skirt?

hey Man U should get help

n-no

she's too pure for that, wtf

wouldn't be my first kickboxing class, I'd just kick her in the head and rape her

Kick her in the shin and watch her cry

FUCK I HATE MOTHS

THEY'RE A FUCKING USELESS AS FUCK CREATURE

YOU OPEN A DOOR TO RELAX ON YOUR BALCONY FOR SOME FRESH AIR AND THE CUNTS JUST FLY ON IN AND START DOING FUCKING CAROUSELS AND SHIT AROUND YOUR LIGHT BULB

I FUCKING HATE THEM

I SPRAY THE CUNT WITH FLY SPRAY AND IT JUST GOES AND FUCKING DIES IN MY BOWL OF ICE CREAM, THAT SELFISH FUCKING PRICK

NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE CUNTS TRY TO FLY IN YOUR FUCKING EAR WHEN THERE'S NO LIGHT AND YOU'RE TRYING TO SLEEP, WHAT'S THE MATTER, DIDN'T BRING A GOD DAMN BLANKET WITH YOU WHEN YOU TRESPASSED IN MY HOUSE, YOU ANIMAL HOBO

AND THEY EAT YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES

THEY EAT... YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES

AND WHEN YOU GET SO MAD THAT YOU JUST SLAP THEIR SHIT, THEY LEAVE ALL THESE SILVER SPECKS OF MOTH-BODY ON YOUR HANDS WHICH IS FUCKING DISGUSTING

WERE THESE FUCKASS CREATURES INVENTED JUST TO PISS US OFF, I WANT TO MIND-ZAP ALL THE FUCKING MOTHS ON EARTH

I'M SO GOD DAMN ANGRY RIGHT NOW

>give her a condescending look when we touch gloves
>"Okay little girl, haha, I'll try to go easy on ya'. Don't get mad if I hurt you though."
>she does a triple back flip and roundhouse punches me into the ground
>dazed, I try to crane my neck up to look at her in shock but fall back as I soon lose consciousness
>faintly hear her say:
>"I hope you aren't mad that I hurt ya' user :)"
>black out

ok bro i will just wait for you to update everything about her on here. got too many cuncuns to keep update to :3

you redditors need psychiatric help, I swear

mr jade! mr jade!

this guy is my current obsession

haha hey, friend! How did you know I was from there? You must be physchic or something haha LOL! Anyway if you want to skype my handle is VisibleBronies, I get the feeling we're going to be the best of pals!

this is me just so you know who you're talking to, can you handle my sexiness? lol JKS ;)