What are some good songs to resist Trump?

What are some good songs to resist Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U
youtube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't bother with these hoes, don't let these hoes bother me
They see pictures, they say, "Goals," bitch, I'm who they tryna be
Look, I might just chill in some BAPE (ooh), I might just chill with your boo
I might just feel on your babe, my pussy feel like a lake
He wanna swim with his face, I'm like, "Okay" (okay)
I'll let him get what he want, he buy me Yves Saint Laurent (yeah)
And the new whip, when I go fast as a horse, I got the trunk in the front (vroom)
I'm the hottest in the street (pew, street), know you prolly heard of me (yeah)
Got a bag and fixed my teeth (teeth), hope you hoes know it ain't cheap (cheap)

Truly the Phil Ochs of our generation

is there a way that we can boycott p4k into IGN levels of obscurity?

Nope, no matter what you do, soyboys gonna soy

I wrote this for the lulz a bit ago.

"In a country now divided by the idea of immigration, and a president supporting the banning and condemnation of innocent non-Americans, this is a time to celebrate diversity in our world. Despacito, a song about finding the beauty and love in any person, encapsulates the beautiful feeling of acceptance and love, hence its amazing viewcount.

Either that or I'm looking too hard inside such a garbage song. Even Shakira's weaker tracks have more merit than this nonsense."

Who is comparing her to Phil Ochs? it's pop music.

>I wrote this for the lulz a bit ago.

>"In a country now divided by the idea of immigration, and a president supporting the banning and condemnation of innocent non-Americans, this is a time to celebrate diversity in our world. Despacito, a song about finding the beauty and love in any person, encapsulates the beautiful feeling of acceptance and love, hence its amazing viewcount.

>Either that or I'm looking too hard inside such a garbage song. Even Shakira's weaker tracks have more merit than this nonsense."

He's right, if Despacito had a Latina singer it would have made p4k's #1.

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

it's honestly sad to watch pitchfork devolve more and more into milennial rolling stone
i mean, it was never great by any means, but they used to have an actual impact. there were groups and artists that lived and died by pitchfork hype. BNM used to guarantee that your shows would sell out if that was still up in the air. i found out about some great groups from this dumb site.
now they they just pander to corporations and the general public with a crude interpretation of social justice being used to maintain the illusion of integrity.

Careful with that soy nu-male

blumpf is the gift that keeps on giving. here's to 7 more years of this hysteria

It's such a transparent effort too, because like 95% of their staff is white or was the last time I checked.

is this song good? never listened to it

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

youtube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q

Camila Cabello’s Havana [ft. Young Thug, mind you] is an objectively better song than any other Top 40 song that came out this year and that didn’t even make the list

>they just pander to corporations and the general public with a crude interpretation of social justice being used to maintain the illusion of integrity

The internet music writing scene has also been almost completely taken over by the current crop of liberal arts college grads. A bunch of effete wieners with no personality, academic bullshit backgrounds, and no real talent whatsoever. It's a complete fucking joke now. Make whatever Piero Scaruffi memes you want, but music writers used to have a personality at least. People are gradually getting sick of it though, which leads to hilarious results in comments sections of some sites, which will eventually be shutdown forever because this current crop has a hard time with criticism.

You can't spell Ignorance without Pitchfork

Just put it this way; it''s certainly not song of the year good.

comments are being shut down on dozens of websites in general now. they says its because people are "mean and bullies" but damn i miss reading comments on shit-tier news articles or reviews. even IMDB shut down their message board which had been up for almost 20yrs

What the fuck? My post was to support the idea of going against Trump's terrible policies, not to respect them. I hate you.

I hate nigger music

Well fuck, I was gonna check out Ministry, but now I guess I'm not missing much.

It's basically deep voice Nicki

Uncle Al's satire continues to fuck with stupid people.

IMPEACH BLUMPF
BEFORE HE GO NUCLEAR DRUMPF

>Truly the Phil Ochs of our generation
Did OP state he was looking for philosophers?