What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

The truth

First post Best Post

Since you're sitting in the same office and all... do us all a favor and strangle each other

really? I thought she was talking about herself

Didn't she blow up and rant and rave on twitter after Trump called her goofy?

I think it is her that has thin skin.

The one who calls others thin-skinned is the real one that's thin-skinned, you thin-skinned faggot.

She's still butthurt over Trump jabbing her repeatedly over her non-existent Cherokee heritage, and potentially trying to position herself as a VP candidate.

The overwhelming majority of her Twitter activity since 'Goofy Warren' started being a thing has been rants at or about Trump.

You're only supposed to use one adjective at a time when you want it to stick.

You're not allowing the word to plant a seed otherwise, it's just hot air

Lying Ted
Crooked hillary
Little Marco
Low-energy Jeb

All one adjective. All extremely effective.

I mean you're paying millions of dollars for online presence, but don't even know marketing 101.

Trump just tool out the Lying out of Lying Ted to make Lying Crooked Hillary.

Who doesn't know Marketing 101 now?

SAME IDS

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

TELL HILLARY HELLO FOR ME

>someone who actually posted DELETE THIS on Twitter calling other people thin-skinned

I just think it's funny how Trump is bringing up the institutionalized racism in application papers. Identify as White, you get judged by a different standard than if you check the Minority box. Sounds pretty racist to me desu. And now in this era of 'self-identification' I don't know why anybody would willing partake of the anti-white hatred. Say you Self-Identify as a Black Woman if they ask you, and if they try to call you on it turn the jew's own tools against him and threaten to sue them for stomping on your civil rights like a bunch of racist white european colonial oppressors.

>Who doesn't know Marketing 101 now?

Hillary.

>just think it's funny how Trump is bringing up the institutionalized racism in application papers.

Fucking really? Ive been saying this shit for like a god damn year now and he's the first fucking person ive ever heard of saying the same thing

Holy fuck did trump read my shitposts and take note?

The shilling is real

>pocahontas didnt endorse bernie
>endorses shillary

kek shes just another sellout nwo hoe.

>Trumps argues with judge that has nothing to do with her
>Goes on a total rant on how Trump is a thin-skinned racist
>Literally resorting to name calling and strawmaning a majority of her argument
>"Trump is thin-skinned"
Elizabeth "All-Talk-No-Action" Warren is a fucking retard is a prime example in how American politics has now simply gone down the path of worthless name calling for a majority of our arguments. Thanks a lot you """""native""""" cunt

THERE ARE NO HILLARY SHILLS, IT IS ALL A CONSERVATIVE LIE!!!

Say what you will about bernouts, they called out Warren for being a turncoat right away.

>why won't he just let us insult him?
>how dare he stand up for himself?
>how dare he fight back?

Not acting like a good little whipping boy means you are thin skinned. You are supposed to take those lashes without speaking back. Is that about it?

it does feel good to be a good little whipping boy from time to time though