Le unexpectedly dangerous girl trope

Le unexpectedly dangerous girl trope

youtu.be/gMmmN3ey1YE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxqIsf_AOc0
youtube.com/watch?v=YLFhbLSl1CU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bravo lucas

I've always wondered, why is he rubbing that piece of pancake on his chin? What's the context?

>guy and girl start beating up bad guys
>girl beats everyone up while guy just watches

WHY IS EVERY GIRL IN SPACE BRITISH ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN?

wow this looks awful. They all miss from a few feet away and she beats up a guy in heavy armor

also it really annoyed me how Rey had a british accent. Did any other characters have a british accent?

Because the Jews turned them into enrichment cum dumpsters and want the american ones to fallow suit.

what a time to be alive

This is just that Rei scene all over again

you expect me to believe some scrawny bitch is gonna beat down a bunch of stormtroopers in impact resistant armor? and what's up with the missed shots at close range? they clearly aren't even trying to kill the main characters, more like giving them a few careful warning shots.

those not C3POs look like shit

>nearly 40 years later and Storm Troopers still can't hit shit

Holy fuck they made the Stormtroopers more pathetic than ever. And this is meant to be a darker movie? Holy shit this settles it. Fuck this movie. Also I love how a fucking typical police baton swung my a soccer mom is powerful enough to knock a fucking stormtrooper out.

Also it looks washed out. TFA > RO. Yup, I guess I'll only see the main saga movies.

Holy SHIT! You can hear a laughtrack chuckle after he says "Did you know that wasn't me"

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Yeah, I'm guessing every Star Wars movie is going to have one of these from now on.

Laughable.

>0:37
Is that a laugh track?

Laugh when we tell you goyim.

Phasma
Hitler

*reads the youtube comments*
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry. Not only does the movie have shit writing but it doesn't look good either. It's worthless. Got nostalgia'd last year. What's the point of this?

Kek Americans burn the coal so much there's going to be no Ice shelf in a few years. Niggers all up in your shit and you music industry is a testament to that. You think they're listening to gucci mayne and imagining John fucking them nah its dushayne.

Star Wars has always had flat cinematography literally almost every shot in the OT films is a wide locked off shot that doesn't move.

Fuck the tropes, that shit is impossible to follow, the editing and framing in that is worse than even Nolan's action scene in Batman Begin's.

Making back the 4 billion

Brits are slightly exotic

>go get her, shes just a weak little women and were big strong white men.
>we will also rape her because were men and white
What is Disney trying to say with this dialog?

>Niggers all up in your shit

i feel ya cuz

"There are actual grown men who'll shit the bed over this. Seriously, look."

>tfw people are going to pick on your waifu now because she's in Disneyshit
>tfw she's better than this but plebs only watch stuff like this and Inferno and will judge her on that

Meanwhile in Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxqIsf_AOc0

I purchase meat from shoplifters, who get the shit for nothing by stealing it and sell it on for about half price. That's quite exotic.

Surrounded by both sides and they still fucking miss, and she manages to go out in the open and melees at least 3 of them single handedly while he just watches. It's fantasy I get it, but come the fuck on now.

10 stormtroopers are missing their target at 5 fucking meters and got rekt by a hippie.
Meanwhile 5 clones are enough to kill a fucking jedi.

I really find it funny that when she starts "kicking ass" they cut to the other guy looking dumbfounded so you don't actually see what she's doing you just hear it and have to imagine for yourself how she took them all down.

These people actually think this scene looks "amazing" damn standards sure have dropped.

The Empire really should have re-invested in more clones

youtube.com/watch?v=YLFhbLSl1CU

Kek all the shilling on Sup Forums with images of troopers in the streets with tanks and shit JUST for it to be typical marvel nonsense. I had hoped they would strive to be better than the Original Trilogy, not "just as good" while being worse.

If they're going for a more realistic, gritty tone (at least I gathered that that's what they're going for), why not make the stormtroopers act like professional soldiers?

i think its just the "skill scale", which is completely different in the prequel :
People are weaker. Like you see obi won and qui gon running away from 2 droids, jedi getting rekt non stop by droids and clones, obi wan loosing vs jango, annaking isn't so OP despite being the "chosen one"...
And this is much more immersive than little teddy bears destroying a whole elite stormtrooper army.

How they fuck were they not both riddled with lasers right at the start? Do stormtroopers stop existing when the camera cuts away from them?

Holy shit, that laugh track. Is this what all the quips have been leading up to?

>than little teddy bears
Realistically they'd be strong as fuck like chimps. Much more believable than a british hag without force powers or any muscle knockout out armored soldiers in 1 thwack.

I hate this part of star wars where stormtroopers act like mobs in a james bond movie.
Except in the episode 5, they keep loosing.

Do you really think getting hit on the helmet with a stick is enough to seriously knock someone out?

THIS FILM IS GOING TO BE FUCKING EPIC BRO.

Seriously you have to be reddit as fuck to be excited for this. Especially after TFA lmao.

From Arnie? Hell yes. From a frumpy chav? Nope. The acting is atrocious anyways, they should've given Arnie the lead role.

Mate in work said this was supposed to be more of a war type movie... genuinely looks like a fucking fan-made movie. Imitation of a Star Wars movie.

My autism's going to show when everyone's talking about this.

The real question is: how do we kill the Mouse?

It's in front of him, its not actually touching his chin.