Radiohead is one of the worst bands of all time...

Radiohead is one of the worst bands of all time. It’s incredibly boring and the only people who like it are fools who get sweaty palms when they gotta ask for more ketchup at mcdonalds.

Pic related, it’s me after listening to Kid A

Just to get this out of the way.
NIGGER ALERT

Also yeah, I barely listen to their shit.

true as shit bro

used to do my homework in high school while Kid A played in the background, it's quite good for that

You're nigger so your opinion doesn't count

kendrick lamarye west?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This. Niggers need to go back

Haha what’s with all the racism bro? You mad cus I told the truth?
Im gonna take that as a compliment

>tfw black and here to stay and there's nothing you can do about it

Shut the fuck up niggers. Don't you have phones to steal?

You look like J Dilla. I don't like you.

And by the way, Radiohead is the reason why reasons exist.

Lol I’m not going anywhere. If it makes you happy I have a half black gf now, but not gonna lie i smashed a ton of white ass back in high school.

>CUZ I'M A KANG
>I'M A NEGROOO
>WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING HERE???
>I DON'T BELONG HERE
What did he mean by this?

>unironically being black
fucking why even do that?

nah I've already got one, don't you have deer to hunt?

>what’s with all the racism bro

you have to go back

Can you just stop? Stereotypes only exacerbate the problem. Are you really that insecure that you're going to generalize an entire race so that other blacks who never got the chance to even choose the family they live in suffer in prejudice?

Oh, and BTW, this is a MUSIC THREAD, RETARD. Not OP.

>the only people who like it are fools who get sweaty palms when they gotta ask for more ketchup at mcdonalds.
laff and a half

But that's not you

Haha I wasn’t gonna bring this up but yall are just made cus I got more white pussy than you. half black gf now but I actually fucked two girls dating white dudes. Yall just jacking off too anime cartoons lolol.

OP is the retarded who made this about race.

I hope the police put you in your place.

Lol go play simon says with a cop loser. I don’t even hate white ppl.

>I don’t even hate white ppl.
when you chill with the homies and shoot the shit and a dr dre song comes up are your friends allowed to rap along without making uncomfortable pauses?

Well I think Radiohead is lovely and I don't mind asking for more ketchup and I think ur opinion stinks

Lol I dont care. I damn well know white ppl say nigga when there’s no blacks around, I mean just look at this website. I’d only have a problem if someone called me it to my face IRL. Which none of you motherfuckers would ever do no matter how much you wanna larp about it.

I've actually had the pleasure of seeing a white guy call a black dude nigger outside of a club and it was fucking hilarious, there was a lot of blood

How could you even laugh at that? That's horrible. Why couldn't you be the one to break it up?

everybody below this line is gay

the internet is the last place beta white boys get to feel superior so if you're black or brown or a girl of any color you're not allowed to play here. they need their safe space

I want you to be honest.
How much Radiohead have you actually heard?

because the white guy was being a douchebag and wouldn't get out of his face even after trying to get away from the situation, he had it coming tbqh

Dear lord. Why do people still engage in that level of cruelty to other humans? It just breaks my heart.