WHY DOES IT STILL HURT

FUCK CHIELLININNINI, FUCK MANDZUKIC THAT SHIPTAR MOTHERFUCKER, FUCK KHEDIRASS, FUCK PIGUAIN, FUCK DYBALARR, FUCK JUVENTUS

wew lad

juve put in a solid performance, it just didn't go their way that night

apart from maybe weak ass mentality higuain, who was his usual bundle of nerves, the players you named carried their weight.

Juve gave their best. RM simply has the best player ever on their team and that made the difference.

Best timeline

t. George "Il Grasso" Sempardioli

>t. Lukas "al-Mawardi" Fischer

>juve put in a solid performance
lolno

I was pissed, but not really surprised.
Dybala looked like his average self (will be considered a flop in a few years).
Khedira got to play ahead of Marchisio even though he was invisible.
Lichtsteiner never given the chance to play, replaced by Barzagli in a match where they actually needed to pass the ball.
Bonucci: OG by deflection, lets Ronaldo tap it in.
Khedira: OG by deflection
Honestly, everyone that choked was expected to, just not in such a disappointing fashion.

thats what you get for selling the dab god

>a minimal deflection is an own goal

this is why people get annoyed when you talk about football. it was going in either way, perfect speed.

you dont mention alex sandro even though he made the biggest mistake of the game.

juve were slightly better in first half. real dominated 2nd.

>it was going in either way, perfect speed.
Nah never. Buffon had it without the deflection. Same goes for Casemiro's goal.

At least >we can rebuild in the transfer window by selling Alex Sandro and buying Danilo and Blaise Matuidi ahahahahaha kill me

>Small deflection
They were great goals by real. Neither goals were ever going to hit the side of the net if players didn't deflect.

Sandro is a meme, not even mad. Great dribbler but simply prone to making mistakes. A solid defensive reject from another team works for Juve.

>it was going in
expect it wasn't

I can ease you suffering. Think in all the joy and happiness that all the madridistas got instead.

Now you must feel better, right?

Don't worry lad, Kiev is waiting for us and it's going to
[spoiler]hurt even more[/spoiler]

Damn it feels good to be a supporter of the best team in football history and not having to feel the choke like Juvético fans.

Whatever Paco, I will NEVER support your team.
Haha got you!
How will you ever recover?

deflections are unfortunate but đubrentus asked for it by packing the box with their players

Palermo got more points than you in Serie B. In other words, we broke your record for most points earned in a Serie B season. In other words, eat a dik faget you let us all down in that final match...except the dude who scored; stunner; absolute stunner.