Liberal Crime Squad

Sup Sup Forums. The conservative nightmare has descended upon America. From our station in El Paso, Texas (a.k.a. Conservative Central, USA) we aim to take back our country.

What is our first name, last name, gender (m/f/?)?

Other urls found in this thread:

bay12games.com/lcs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake and gay

Very well, we'll decide at the end.

Now choose. A, B, C, D, or E?

C?

C it is.

Our history will determine our starting skills and situation.

Now again. A, B, C, D, or E?

B
why are we doing this btw?

We're going to save America from the evils of conservatism.

Esc

Malvinas Argentinas, eh?

D.

Mommy got it and tyrones

D it is. We're getting near to the end.

Been meaning to play this.
Looked like basically Subversives VS COINTELPRO.

>sandAnista front

Isn't this by the same dude who made Dwarf Fortress? Is it less autistic?

>Conservative Central, USA

What

1)Yes, and
2)Yes, but only because he developed this to a certain level and stopped. Fans took it over and improved it greatly. Dorf Fort will be in development forever, ever improving upon its autism.

Now pick a damn letter already.

It's been so long since I've played it. I had forgotten. Now let's go raid a textiles factory downtown, smash some equipment, and shoot some cops!

It's ironic.

Sure thing hombre. Pick a letter so we can get there sooner.

C for cuck

>mfw libhipsters just wave away everything and anything questioned as "irony" or "postmodern"

Cuckservatives are going to experience their own sexual revolution.

A, B, C, D, or E?

It ironic in that it's making fun of them while playing as them. It's satire.

C
Got to go full goth loser

C

We'll be able to buy a katana and a trenchcoat, later.

A, B, C, D, or E?

Learning to play drunken midget mongoloid micromanagement simulator was one of the most gruesome process I ever undertook even with my border line autism.

Rip ACER laptop.

D
Hes a complete emo faggot looking for a strong father

D again.

Almost there.

A, B, C, D, or E?

E

Kek

I didn't know we did it for free

D, always d

Turns out we do.

Now this one's important, fellow subverters. A, B, C, D, or E?

tarn is a good guy. love his games

B
Time to do this shit

b, my /k is running though me

B

D.

Assault rifle is cool too but I'm getting a WAKE ME UP vib.

B it is. This is the last one before we get to saving America.

E

become Breivik

E

E, lets show em our final solution

C
He's drinking the gender fluids

I love you flag hive mind

>El Paso Texas
>Conservative Central
Get the fuck out, it's a liberal shithole here

>that's the joke

Thanks to our glorious hero

i am sorry, being tired and autistic doesn't flow well

Majority says E, and so unlike in conservative America where only lobby-bought votes count and the people are suppressed, we go with E.

Star Wars scroll.

>A NEW CONSERVATIVE ERA

>The Year is 2009.

>Conservative President Mark Westlake ends his second term with approval ratings in the high 70s, and is succeeded by hardcore Arch-Conservative Paul McNabb.

>With Conservatives sweeping into power in the House of Representatives and Senate, and a Conservative majority in the Supreme Court of the United States, commentators are hailing it as the beginning of a new Conservative era.

>President Paul McNabb has asked the new Congress to move quickly to rubber stamp his radical Arch-Conservative agenda. The left seems powerless to stop this imminent trampling of Liberal Sanity and Justice.

>In this dark time, the Liberal Crime Squad is born...

What is our badass liberal code name?

Trump

MC PC

Social Justice League for our organization name.

Black Cock

Oh man, this is one of my favorite games. I probably have more than 100 hours in it (about 1/10 my Dwarf Fortress time...)

BernieBro

Burn Bigots Clean

Any other Trumpfags going to the Dwarf Fortress dinner in Bellevue, WA tomorrow?

Weedman

All great names! But we must pick one. BernieBro it is. For us, at least. We'll be able to rename any we free from the bonds of Conservatism.

We need a slogan.

Let's do an inventory check.
1x AK-47
9x 30-round magazines, each full (can't do 30+1 sadly)
1x clothes
57x Conservative US Dollars
1x soul

>Social Justice League
We'll name our squad that.

Gas the capitalists, class war now

You sure are getting into this senpai. Seems like a fuckload of effort to me

Yeah, but I expect laziness from your kind.

By big black dick, and foreigners too,
Burning man, Bernie man will make a cuck outta you!

Go go Social Justice League!

Hey, I'm white. And it's statistically more likely that I would be than you would be.

Also you seem to be taking your sweet time now, so I take it back.

At this point, your creativity takes over. Imagine you're a subverter with some plot armor on your side. You're in a fully fleshed-out American city. Your goal is to undermine people's beliefs, lift the veil of conservative-biased media from people's eyes, and slaughter the agents of conservatism: namely, the police, corporate executives, the 1%, and any conservative voters you aren't able to persuade via kidnapping.

As we or our recruits commit crimes, we gain Heart, which makes us more powerful. We need this to combat conservative Wisdom.

From personal experience, I have made America liberal again by simply grabbing a posse with AKs and shooting people until we eventually got ran down by the army. But what we do this time is up to you.

While you decide, however, I'm going to free some sweatshop workers.

Kek

Can we brainwash the youth

Sure we can. You tell me what you want to do, and I'll try to execute it.

We should kidnap someone and slap her with a dildo till she accepts the BBC

Let's kidnap a lawyer or a judge and re-educate them, then release and use them as a plant to further spread our agenda

It's worth reviewing the current state of affairs. It's actually pretty lenient in our favor. But this will soon change.

Well shit.

Let's, uh, try that again with his twin brother.

police brutality strikes again.

Nope, bay12games.com/lcs/

This one worked out much better. We've kidnapped a Conservative lawyer. (Red names = conservatives, white = moderates, green = liberals.)

What will we call this conservative piece of shit while we reeducate them?

Hilldawg

Gonzalo Curiel

This person is Wisdom 9, which is quite high. We probably won't be able to convince them. What do we try? We've got a few days before the conservative cops realize we've liberally kidnapped Hilldawg Gonzalo Curiel.

A, B, C, D, and E there are all toggles. Attempt to Convert or Don't Attempt to Convert, Violently Beaten or Not Violently Beaten, and so on.

We only have $53 to our name, so we won't be able to use props.

This may take a week.

So I think we did pretty well

Beat and restrain, but don't convert

Kill her

If we can't convert her, we can't afford to have a high WIS conservative out there

We will slay it rather than let it return to the wild, when the time comes.

Flare gun up pussy

Just like our comrades from mother Russia all those years ago

Ok, now try convert and beat it, but don't restrain it. Let it think it has some freedom

We need to kidnap a psychologist with lots of heart and we need to convince a prostitute to become our bitch

liberal crimes

>not letting a white boi on a diversity meeting

authoritarian crimes

>starting ww2 (60 M victims, important cultural objects ruined)

makes you really think, huh.

We're not getting anywhere. If this day doesn't yield shining results, we will shut down the automaton and be on our way.

>El Paso, Texas
>"conservative central"
>only less liberal than Austin

----->The joke
----->Your head

We'll leave the body in our homeless shelter room until we rescue a sweatshop worker to dispose of it.

In the meantime let's go rob a bank.

Good. The next time we kidnap someone it needs to be well fundaged so we can pop them full of LSD and roofies

The bank robbery didn't go so well. We barely managed to finish off the security guard and escape. At least now we can disguise ourselves as an Englishman.

While BernieBro Mk.II is healing in the liberal free clinic, one of our rescued slaves is stepping up to the task of recruiting.