Britt McHenry

Claims ESPN fired her for being a conservative.

In reality it was cause she is an easily replaceable piece of eye candy who has an awful personality and no real value when it comes to ratings

oh wait it's that awful cunt, i remember her
>On April 16, 2015, a sequence of video segments of McHenry verbally abusing a tow lot employee was posted on LiveLeak. In the video, McHenry announces that she is a TV reporter, makes numerous disparaging remarks about the employee's appearance, makes fun of the employee's job, ridicules what she thinks is the employee's level of education, and threatens to sue. "Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh?" she asks.

>le blond conservative media chick

pls end this meme

Megyn Kelly's new NBC show is bombing hard. She lost to a rerun of America's Funniest Home Videos which is basically just playing Facebook videos on TV.

"conservative" ususally means secretly racist these days

Wasted lucky trips. Bruh get your facts straight. The video was chopped and the tow lot employee was trolling her to get a story out of it.
DONT EVER DISREPECT HER AGAIN

always meant that

Kanacken haben in meinem schönen Deutschland auch nichts zu suchen

>muh political views
>muh """"""racism"""""""
Why does ESPN try to shoehorn this shit into everything nowadays?

>believe in traditional values and less government involvement in your life
>YOU'RE A RACIST
This is why your country is going to fall.

>never work for anything
>get by on looks
>believe poor people just don't work hard enough
>looks start to fade
>can't come to terms with what's happening
>blame "The Left"

Also blaming politics for getting fired is stupid when hundreds of people lost their jobs and a good percentage if not most leaned left

politics are the new sex

I think its the ">believe in traditional values" part that gets people. Traditional values here are getting married to your cousin and having 6 children.

the next one is always waiting in the wings.

Have you ever had sex?

gotta keep the bloodline strong
are you over 16?

So that's a no.

Her next job is probably going to be on fox news. She's gonna host a show talking about how awful it is that athletes kneel during the anthem

>The video was chopped and the tow lot employee was trolling her
source? someone should update wikipedia then.

>having 6 children
that's the only important part

Politics and sports are one in the same. Our most popular sport is a violent fight for territory. Civil rights and desegregation were spearheaded by minority athletes playing in white leagues and dominating white teams in college.

It's the one area black people could literally win their equality with getting shot and even then shit like the ban on dunking in basketball was put in place to help white players.

She's a woman, she deserves every hate she can get.

it's a play on the sex sells advertising motto you stupid shit

Yes, I get it. It's very clever.

Her instagram is amazing tho. I've jerked off to her many times

I wish it would mean that, but nowadays homo fucking, muslim loving Merkelistas get called conservative even though that woman is abolishing all and everything that was left to conserve after the war, Brandt and Rot-Grün.

wasn't merkel against homo marriage until recently tho

actually conservative means "let's import a few million shitskins and see what happens lmao" these days

She is against nothing and for nothing. A flag in the wind waiting to see which direction the wind blows.

seems like a proper politician then

>no ass
nothing of value was lost

Yeah, born without a spine. Her time in the GDR taught her well.

basic bitch

too much ass

Sweaty guy wiping sweat.png

Yum.