Massive Brexit Shilling imminent

Germany's favorite kike-ridden leftist (((news magazine))) is shilling hard to convince anglos to remain in the EU.

The new magazine which is coming out on monday as well as the online version is shilling at its best right now, pic related. Even the German version (which is solely German usually) is starting with an english article.

So, are you smart enough to stay in the EU, britbongs?

>spiegel.de/politik/ausland/comment-on-brexit-it-s-smarter-to-stay-a-1096929.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/26/norway-to-pay-asylum-seekers-extra-money-to-leave/
presseportal.de/pm/6338/367533
spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/axel-springer-ag-kauft-n24-und-a-937969.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do they even talk about immigration concerns?

The Dutch need the Brits, Germany doesn't really need them at all.

>future of the west

Nice meme, the west is already done for you fucks.

Not one month longer
23rd June OUT

fuck u we dont need nobody we have wilders

You can probably buy the magazine all over the UK for only 2£ on monday, goyim.

Both police and media sources have leaked that "refugee" crime is heavily censored to the extent of altering police reports.

Britain if you go we'll let you have Boston back

>fuck u we dont need nobody we have wilders

Actually, I was in the Netherlands for 3 days this week and it didn't matter who I was speaking to, all Dutch were highly concerned about Brexit. That was amazing. At the same time in Germany people were only concerned about winning the Euro Championship. The Dutch didn't even once mention the Euro Championship, are you even in it?

Then you are not smart according to the article of Brinkbäumer and he is the chief editor of the online version.
Thomas Jakob Augstein, the chief editor of the print version, also disagrees.

Why would Britain want to stay in the EU anyway? So the EU can ship them a few thousand more 'refugees'?

true, but we'll have a new trade agreement with the UK in a week.

We're natural traders, we don't need an EU to trade.

Why do you think that they want Nexit so badly if the Bongs succeed in escaping the Merkelreich?

Only if you leave the EU as well. The EU has the power to negotiate trade deals... exclusively the EU. You Dutch are not allowed to do that.

What will your exposure be when the entire EU collapses as a result? :^)

Jobs, trade and economy.

I am not even kidding, those are the only reasons to stay IN.

We will do it either way.

We live off of trade, and if the EU refuses to make a trade agreement with the UK because their fee fees are hurt.
Then it will only push more of the dutch people to call for a nexit.

and if a nexit happens, it'll be a domino effect and cause the collapse of the EU.

>What will your exposure be when the entire EU collapses as a result? :^)
It will not. The 4th Reich is built stronger and better than the last reich. There are many countries that need our economic and regulatory protection. They cannot leave.

>are you even in it?
Kek

It would be in our interest to increase our trade ties with UK since we are by this chart in top 5 dependancy on Germany.

The brexit can fuck the EU really hard, and a fucked EU can mean a global recession. Of course sane people with a job will be against it, even non UK citizens.

Oh come now come now, don't tell me that England is racist, they'd be English if you just let them in... PBtA&HPM,PbUH

>Germans admitting their only strength is that they have everyone in the EU

sounds like a pretty clear choice

There are 3 countries which I want out of the EU: the UK, Sweden and the Netherlands. So this might just fucking happen? I hate those 3 beyond anything in Europe.

Could you tell me why you hate us so much?

I can't say the hate is a two-way street, after the war it was maybe, but since the 80s most dutch people have a positive opinion of germany.

THE ETERNAL KRAUT

;)

>Could you tell me why you hate us so much?

You are too much like the Brits. Plus you are too liberal and outgoing and relationship building, it scares us.

Daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

I'll agree on the too liberal, but then again I'm not fond of most liberals, so it could be biased.
However isn't relationship building a vital part for a trading nation? without it you'll be trading with nobody.

One thing that does put people off, is that we are very honest, if your hair looks like shit, we'll tell you, and a lot of people take this as an offense, when it's not meant to be taken as such.

>why Germany needs the British

Sounds like they see you as tools

Two thumbs down krauts

>Why Germany needs the British

"If you leave it will affect us negatively!"

Did the German's ever consider that that's not the UK's problem at all?

We're trying to encourage them to leave the EU, not stay, stop scaring them by offering them Boston back.

Remember when they were saying Britain is a non-entity? Other countries calling for exit votes have scared them.

Please, do go! Enough with the EU already! Forcing laws and uniform standards on so many diverse countries is absurd. We cannot expect Germany's standard of living. Revert it back to before 2007, dammit!

>Stay in th EU
>smart

Pick one.

leave that shithole and go back to empire mode, we can even take back India so we have lots of fodder for the coming wars

>Revert it back to before 2007, dammit!
We should revert it back to 1995 and the 15 countries that were in it then.

>One thing that does put people off, is that we are very honest, if your hair looks like shit, we'll tell you

Not to mention that your people on bikes in Amsterdam drive recklessly. No rule following at all.

Oh lord if britcucks manage to grow enough balls to leave the EU, the jimmies that will be rustled will be hilarious. Many keks will be had.

that is because most people who are on bikes in Amsterdam are tourists.

but it is a general trend that people on bikes don't know the rules. Car drivers are educated on that and make sure to keep an eye on bikes.

Holy shit that article shows exactly why Brexit is now a real possibility.

> We are the future goy
> You don't want to leave the future do you
> Only stupid people do that
> I thought you were smart goy
> You aren't going to let your poor, stupid and elderly decide this for you are you goy
> What issues goy? We are talking about the fuuuutttuurrreee.

Fuck you. Brexit now.

my only advice to uk bros is pic related

Sorry lads, the EU is pretty shit. We don`t need you.

More points why I hate the Dutch:

1. Staff in restaurants and hotels are too friendly. I don't want "friendly", I want efficiency.

2. Too much "Belgium this, France that" - there is way too much Francophone wibes among the Dutch.

3. What's up with wearing your shirt "David Hasselhoff" style with three buttons unbuttoned and the hair on your breast quelling out?

4. Despite English being commonly spoken, people at Schipol always addressed me in Dutch. WTF?

5. Lastly, some of the women in the Netherlands are massive in terms of size, muscles and just pure body mass. Not sure what they feed them.

Standing between the Dutch and a deal like like trying to steal shekels from Israel.
It would be very painful.

>It would be very painful

>Aryans
>Smart
There's a reason why they lost two world wars against Anglos.

Brexit makes Britain small again. Scotland will declare independence. Firms will move out of UK. Jobs will be lost. As a non-EU member it will be treated like Russia and Turkey.

But at least people over there will be happy and Farage shall lead the great circle jerk in a soon-unrelevant country. Farewell...

Nice try Juncker

A FUCKING ELF

Fuck off Germany. Go die in a ditch

Germany wants the UK to remain because otherwise power inside the EU would shift to southern Europe meaning also the eu would be more left wing.

I still haven't got my postal vote.

eurofags butthurt.

we won't miss u

maybe in Europe but it will also open up trade with the rest of the world so in the end nothing would really change and they might even be better off. the EU also fucked up a lot of trade for the UK anyway, especially with the commonwealth

If a German magazine tells the British people to remain in the EU, it'll only make the British people more determined to leave. Europe simply do not understand the British mentality. American arrogance and Australian shitposting are just distilled forms of British Anglo recalcitrance.

>two world wars
>one world cup
>and a european union in tatters
>god save the queen

>power inside the EU would shift
Except that country members have no power in EU.
It's all self-elected suits behind closed doors.

>Germany wants the UK to remain because otherwise power inside the EU would shift to southern Europe meaning also the eu would be more left wing.

are you implying that Germany isn't extremely left wing?

>own a good job
>have day dreams of britbongs leaving the EU
B-but that means that I am insane.

If you tell Brits not to do something because it risks buring everything down they'll do it solely to see how big the fire will be.

Please, do whatever you want, just kick us out already!

I'm sorry Brit but I hope Germany does a 7-1 on you guys in the euro. It's the only way to make you vote 90% leave and burn every bridge on the way out

i think a Germany-England match is only possible after the referendum, we are in different groups

we play against NI before it tho

>are you implying that Germany isn't extremely left wing?

Economically, Germany is most brutal, right wing country of all G-20 countries right now. It is completely against Keynesian economics, is pro austerity and budget control, against state aid support for failing businesses and is the country which most criticizes failed free market reforms across the EU including in the UK.

This is actually a reason why several research papers said Germany may have a tough time in the EU post-Brexit if it fails to win either Italy or France over to the free market side of economics.

The future of the West IS at stake, that's why we need Britain to exit.

dont trust him, dutch people seem based and we feel with your MINDER MINDER now

>please! please be selfless so we can be selfish! also let us flood your country with human garbage!
german genocide when

That matches are England vs. Russia today at 9pm CET, England vs. Wales at 3pm on Thursday next week and Slovakia vs. England at 9pm CET on Monday in two weeks, 3 days before the referendum.

The Wales game is irrelevant for Brexit. Slovakia too. And Russia isn't in the EU.

The Euro 2016 will only have a direct effect if England loses 2 or 3 of the matches.

>The future of the west is at stake
The irony, Jesus Christ Germans are a bunch of mental midgets.

>dont trust him, dutch people seem based and we feel with your MINDER MINDER now

That is wrong. We are very suspect of the Dutch. Culturally we understand the Danes, Poles and Czechs more than the Dutch.

Isn't Norway and a few other countries outside of the EU though? they seem to be doing fine

Fine I hope neuer calls the queen a cheeky cunt instead, happy?

>5. Lastly, some of the women in the Netherlands are massive in terms of size, muscles and just pure body mass. Not sure what they feed them.
Implying that is a bad thing. As long she is not obese nothing wrong with massive woman seducing you forcefully and crushing you with her pelvis while holding you with her muscular legs.

Norway has much oil and very few people. Every country would do fine that way.
Switzerland is still a tax haven.
Take the oil and the tax evasion away and they'd probably have to join the EU to get by.

>Please don't leave
>We want to flood the West with rapefugees and if you leave we can't send them to you anymore and less rapefugees will come with the UK being the Golden Land for them next to Germany and Sweden

Springer AG can go fuck itself. They are Israel shills and not even hiding it. It's part of their foundation.

>5. Lastly, some of the women in the Netherlands are massive in terms of size, muscles and just pure body mass. Not sure what they feed them.
wew

My feeling as well.
I lived in UK for 7 years, and I think UK should leave...at least England.
English people really don't consider themselves European, and there is plenty of bias and racism towards Europeans here.
I think England at least would be happier in union with India, Pakistan, South Africa and so on.
I think eventually Scotts and maybe North England will secede.

Norway has oil monies ans Switzerland is Switzerland. About any other European country is either queuing up to EU or already in.

Spiegel isn't Springer.
But people who can only read pictures like you probably don't know that.

>I think England at least would be happier in union with India, Pakistan, South Africa and so on.
>mentions all the brown countries but none of the white ones

Norway is also getting flooded with rapefugees thanks to their retard neighbor.

But they also come over Russia.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/26/norway-to-pay-asylum-seekers-extra-money-to-leave/

You British fucks need so chill the fuck out and stop fucking around.
This whole idiotic referendum was never supposed to be approved of in the first place and you know it.
Do you understand that you will be black balled from Europe if you do this?
Do you understand that countless British citizens living abroad will be royally fucked if you do this?
I never actually thought leave would approach winning numbers. Cameron needs to just end this farce now. You have shown you don't deserve the right to vote.

> Germany's favorite kike-ridden leftist (((news magazine)))

Excellently summarized, user

America, under a Trump presidency, will have Britain's back. Enough of Obama's shitty "fuck Britain" attitude.

It's smarter to stay, and see your people getting butchered and humiliated by Turks.

t. Hans

Germans are brainwashed.

The purpose of the EU is to get rid of whites, end of story.

.... says the country who has been importing millions of niggers and pakis decades before the EU did.

They have pretty close ties if you would know it better.

presseportal.de/pm/6338/367533
spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/axel-springer-ag-kauft-n24-und-a-937969.html

From my experience in general(with exceptions of course) people in England have better opinion about people from India, Pakistan, Jamaica then they have about people from Europe.

I say England, because Scots are quite friendly and different. Also I have visited Northern England and people there were quite friendly as well.
In contrast when I was in Southern England I experienced the most racism in my life, up to employees refusing to talk to me in shops and bars

Those policies were jewish led

The EU is just more jew-goy paedo treachery

you don't like the EU?

>Cameron needs to just end this farce now. You have shown you don't deserve the right to vote

that's a good way to cause mass riots

>Scotland will declare independence

Sure about that?

Scottish #IndyRef intention in the event of a UK vote for Brexit:
Yes (pro-Indy): 38%
No (pro-UK): 48%
(via TNS)

CRASHING THIS UNION

It is rather inevitable that UK will face recession after Brexit, nationalism in Scotland will flare up then.

Two decades ago I visited London and stayed in a hotel near Paddington. When I went out I felt like I had landed in fucking Baghdad.
That's why NOBODY will consider migration to be a motive if it comes to a Brexit.