Tfw you realize what you've listened to as a teen determines your music taste for the rest of your life

>tfw you realize what you've listened to as a teen determines your music taste for the rest of your life

No. That is wrong.

But I listened to emo, punk and indie shit and now I listen to orchestral music, prog rock and math

The closest relationship I could see is math and punk. You just have no taste, OP.

VERY wrong.

Then why can't I stop liking generic crescendo-core?

>mfw listening to nothing but punk and metal forever

>mfw listening to nothing but butt rock and vaporwave forever

Late teens, maybe. My taste has stayed more or less the same since 18/19.

Because your ears are made of Stone. Craft a diamond pickaxe and stop believing this garbage.

>tfw you played too much video games to develop a refined taste in art

>got into classical because of videogames
>learned to read and write in english through videogames
greetings from germany

How dare you? Video Games might be menial distractions to you, but in a grander sense, they're the closest thing humanity has to exploring the infinite realms, worlds, kingdoms in our universe, whether reality or fantasy. They help humans understand the power of our imaginations, and in turn, let us explore what we've yet to comprehend in life.

And no, I can't grow facial hair, and I hate fedoras.

>Power pop/Pop Punk
>Emo
>Cheesy 80s pop.
>Surf Rock
>Indie rock

Fuck. Also false, I've outgrown most Pop Punk/Emo, besides a few gems here an there. And I haven't listened to surf rock in about 2 years. But I love my cheesy 80s pop.

I have no problem with this desu

>pitchfork core and soundcloud rap until the day i die

very odd and arbitrary thing to think

>emo
>still listens to emo
fug

It is true though

Necause your on the wrong website
>>>>/plebbit/

you mean early 20s OP

>Classical and Metal the rest of my life
Fair enough.

This seems more accurate. In high school I was big into classic rock, much of which I now find sounds sort of bland and overproduced. Since college I've gravitated towards more rootsy stuff like classic country and blues and early rock 'n' roll.

yo underages, this doesn't mean you're literally only going to like the same music forever, it means your future taste is most likely going to be built on the foundation you're making now

But this is ALSO wrong. Faggot.
Just accept people can completely change their taste whenever thy want. What I listen to now has literally nothing to do with what I listened to four years ago.

>most likely

>"I'm a pussy with no conviction in my opinions"
Ok cuck.

lel i just mean it happens to most people, that's why it's a saying
stop being so autistic

Cuz you have shit taste?
fpbp

Ok cuck.

he mad

The fuck is crescendo-core? Mumford and Sons?

Ok cuck.

GY!BE

what kind of autism do you have to feel any sense of guilt / geniune social loss over liking that band?