Yfw you watching Moana

This fílm has so many touchy moments.

tits or gtfo

>touchy
You mean touching, right? Or were you molested in the theatre?

English isn'ty first language.
Seriously, my eyes was wet (a little) at the trailers. Very, very nice cartoon.

I am male btw.

People say this about every fucking 3D animated piece of shit that comes out these days and it's never true. Current animation is the most overrated genre next to capeshit

How many sappy Pixar movies can you manchildren and numales watch in a row before you lose interest?

This.
I heard the same shit about Finding Dory, finally just gave in and watched it on a flight a few days ago, and it fucking sucked. Felt like a made-for-TV-movie with slightly better animation.

The magic's gone.

Saw it in a theater phamalam, not a Galaxy Note sized screen, sorry for you

It wasn't the visuals that made it suck eggs, dude.

The chicken made me kek. Movie was ok. I'm getting a little tired of every single Disney movie being IM SAAAAAD though.

Why watch Moana when you could play Pokemon: Hawaii?

Hothead nation.

What part of Moan was >saad
?

Also short movie before Moana is thicc kino without blacks and asians, and muslims.

Bump me up a little

I genuinely think this was the best animated movie since Wall-E.

Moana is Disney not Pixar. (Yes I know Pixar is owned by Disney but it's still a different animation branch)

It's the exact same shit.

Really isn't. I can tell Disney from Pixar just by taking one look, without knowing beforehand. Disney tend to have a more stylized look and singing in their movies. Disney is also mostly princess-ish stories. Pixar varies more.

Are you by chance a pedophile?

I got chills at certain parts but overall felt kinda formulaic.

How Far I'll Go and I Am Moana in particular were really well done. I also really dug You're Welcome and We Know The Way.

Shiny didn't do much for me, sadly.

pussy