Sup Forums How did the US beat the British during the revolutionary war...

Sup Forums How did the US beat the British during the revolutionary war? The British where literately a global super power.

We don't have tea parties.

Overstretched, logistics sucked, old enemies (like France) came back to haunt them, irregular warfare, etc.

revolutionary war turned into a proxy war
Britain vs France and Spain

>Sup Forums How did the US beat the British during the revolutionary war? The British where literately a global super power.

terrorism

it's true.
someone had to say it.

As much as it pains me to say the French played a big part. That said a revolution is inedible and would've happened sooner in later just like all the other European owned lands.

>As much as it pains me to say
why? the french are awesome and if le pen is made empress we can be best allies again

All the High T Europeans and Brits migrated to the US while all the cuck beta-whites stayed in Europe

how did the Vietkong beat the US during the Vietnam War? the US were literally a global superpower

Just by making it a long drawn out expensive war for the British. Britain won most of the battles, but it became so expensive that it just wasn't worth it anymore.

foreign aid and home turf advantage

Bigger brains and Higher IQ

guerrilla warfare

We defeated them in the same sense we were defeated in Vietnam.

Yeah if it was total war we would have gotten shit slaughtered but in reality it was more like "oh fuck fine we'll leave"

>We beat the British Empire!

Britain's global reach was fuck all in 1776 remember. The Empire and all that shit didn't happen until the 19th century.

DUDE EXCHANGE FIRE LMAO

Guerilla warfare. We didn't kill our own people.

Fucking leafs

Bullshit the Royal navy at the time was untouchable.

They were fighting with the french at the same time, and the french were supplying us with munitions and generals. Also guerrilla warfare, they hated the fact we wouldnt fight armies on armies, it was seen as very cowardly back then

The British didn't really care, they gave up after awhile

Also America won because they had the help of France, and training/battle support from the Hessians. In addition to that the brightest and richest people of Europe at the time supported the movement of the revolutionaries, and the indians wouldve fought them if they stayed anyway, so the British knew it would not be an easy fight, and kind of said "fuck it" until 1812.

It just wasn't profitable for Britain to keep fighting. America wasn't terribly valuable at the time, it was basically an oversized Isle of Wight with a bigger Solent in the way. If it had been a sugar and/or spice producing Caribbean island, every native would have been slaughtered before tea time.

>help from France
>decent resistance
>Britain stopped giving a fuck after a while

I met a british guy today.
One of the skummiest guys ive ever met.

pocahontas.com

banter

same way we do it today

My enemies enemies are my friends.
>This guy

Fuck yeah France