Acid and ambient, such a perfect combo. recs for this trip?

acid and ambient, such a perfect combo. recs for this trip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
youtube.com/watch?v=D0GmfBpBBfw
eleh.bandcamp.com/album/circle-three-full-moon-at-35hz
youtube.com/watch?v=IA1liCmUsAM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hyi8Z4s2miw
youtube.com/watch?v=aP_-P_BS6KY
soundcloud.com/tippermusic/tipper-cosm-ambient-set
youtu.be/zBbfVHh3OUg
youtube.com/watch?v=BW6XDU96KI0
youtube.com/watch?v=5B1Az0IXtG0
youtu.be/mZi2XneKu2o
youtube.com/watch?v=fkKooMgPBmE
youtube.com/watch?v=SrYfwHF-hng
youtube.com/watch?v=gBijm5k4lyY
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx3u9nVop0I
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ9mmyhpTEU
youtube.com/watch?v=i8DKusXE1S0
youtube.com/watch?v=RcPMUljC-lw
youtube.com/watch?v=v7daQIalxWE
youtube.com/watch?v=MFsH9n9WDH4
youtube.com/watch?v=1C2Ue3IQUTw
youtube.com/watch?v=VPm6eqGhv0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wlr8duyToKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aphex Twin

got plenty of that, which track?

Alberto Balsam

dark ambient ok?
watch the video for extra effective trip
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

Jamie XX
BoC
Four Tet
Autechre

i would say you're trying to fuck with my head

Music for Airports 1/1. One of the ultimate ambient pieces imo, and it's composed by Eno AND Robert Wyatt. Have a good trip dude

ok go that. btw did you know i care because you do.. was reiussed 2017 with extra tracks? it's on warp, aphex has a store of reissues

gas

nah that's all in your face with the piano, i need smooth ambient

this is all scary

absolutely
nah jk, for real tho, this youtube.com/watch?v=D0GmfBpBBfw

WAY too bright and watery

this is working but all i have is pop 5

Really? I honestly love a good dark acid trip sometimes man. Don't knock it.

But Jamie XX scary? listen to loud places, good times, sleed sound.

I like these upbeat guys when I trip, check em out:

Hayden James, Rufus du sol, mura masa, 20syl, chrome sparks, kasbo, ta-ku, rjd2, tycho, hermitude, purity ring, chet faker

eleh.bandcamp.com/album/circle-three-full-moon-at-35hz

youtube.com/watch?v=IA1liCmUsAM

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyi8Z4s2miw

youtube.com/watch?v=aP_-P_BS6KY

i'm having some kind of 'love for all humanity' trip here and only nice ambient is working. normally your recs would be my thing

>only nice ambient is working
lol gay

I didn't realize you were tripping currently! Thought you were planning. I used to throw on stereodose and let it ride, bummer it got discontinued.

Hope you're having a good trip user. How many mics you on and how long ago did you dose?

i am gay for ALL the people

i'm several hours deep into a monster and can now type and checking these recs but mostly ignoring you and playing my own ambient stash and seeing what you got

Lol I feel, gotta go with what you want. Not sure if you'd call in ambient but Nujabes is always a pleasure on a trip and overwhelmingly positive / lovey.

it's actually enjoyable from this couple youtube track i got going but too musical and engaging, need to go back to clouds. can't do beats. i am appreciating you

i tried silence and that is NOT good, need constant music

Agreed user, I find I need music when I am tripping. Sometimes without it I get a bit anxious / lost.

I'll be up all night studying for a final m8 so I'll be monitoring this thread.

meant for you What music did you land on?

i have yet to land

basically anything with a beat, i had brothomstates - from claro playing and it is a great track but the beat makes it feel like it is heading towards something. i want the music to not be taking me but forcing me to slow down

Hmmm.

Maybe give this a listen, it doesn't seem to me to be "heading" towards anything. Curious, why do you not want the music to be taking you anywhere? Usually I find I enjoy the places music takes me on psychadelics.

soundcloud.com/tippermusic/tipper-cosm-ambient-set

Jazz

LMAO. On LSD no doubt

the journey is right here within me, i want to allow it to fully flow through me. this is a weird God trip

Nice user. Maybe situp and focus on your breathing, close your eyes (meditate if you want)?

thank you for your interaction. i wasn't breathing enough.

You're welcome user, glad to be of assistance.

When you are being railed through the universe at hyperspeed you still have your breath. You always have your breath. Be aware of your breath and take control of it. Your breathing sets the pace for the universe. Just relax and breathe.

youtu.be/zBbfVHh3OUg

Damn thats a cool ass video dude.

sink!
youtube.com/watch?v=BW6XDU96KI0

yes and i need calming music to set me into this place of knowing

Tausendschoen - Yoshiwara
youtube.com/watch?v=5B1Az0IXtG0

I had an unbelievable trip to this track once.

youtu.be/mZi2XneKu2o

youtube.com/watch?v=fkKooMgPBmE
Friendzone makes super relaxing music

this is exactly what i was looking for but i can't look at her face right now

Clean yr dishes while you trip.

not sure what you thought of
but I've done lots of LSD to lots of music like this if you want anymore.

it's beautiful. i just can't even handle a piano sound at this point however washed. only soft pads are working now but this is something to save

this is perfect where the music is like air, no beats or arrangement stressing me out. i want the music to wrap around me warmly, i don't want to move with it or do any work to hear it

Something produced by the CIA, since you're taking drugs to alter your perception.
faggot

yes i am with the CIA, we are looking for ambient music

fuck off

if we just wrote: "CIA seeking ambient music" you wouldn't give us the good stuff so we go in this roundabout way

Try these, this one's nature recordings with a touch of free folk:
youtube.com/watch?v=SrYfwHF-hng

This one's closer to drone a la Stars of the Lid
youtube.com/watch?v=gBijm5k4lyY

This one's tribal ambient, probably the best of the genre, the whole album's on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx3u9nVop0I

This one's a touch sombre but it's still quite gorgeous nonetheless, especially in winter
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ9mmyhpTEU

This one's got a techno pulse, meant to emulate the Tokyo nightlife
youtube.com/watch?v=i8DKusXE1S0

youtube.com/watch?v=RcPMUljC-lw
This one's like being alone in a glacier, honestly

user I wanna trip with you sometime. All my friends who are into psychs usually want to listen to just future bass or southern rock. (not that I mind) Just would be cool to get a different perspective.

house of low culture - edward's lament

enjoying the kyle bobby dunn. gonna roll with these, i need this beatless atmosphere. there's no anxiety with a trip if it's with this kind of music. i've had a million freakout trips. right now i am with the universe, it is being warm and loving

I'd probably love to trip with you sometime, too. I've got LSD and mushrooms, if you're ever around Victoria, BC let me know.

Yes, there's one track that wasn't on youtube that I thought was perfect - it's called Penetrate by Colfax Abbey

Also, have you ever thought of listening to New Age stuff when you trip? That can be a lot easier on the mind/soul, less overwhelming/overpowering

My favorite new age track ever:
youtube.com/watch?v=v7daQIalxWE

Finnish harp new-age:
youtube.com/watch?v=MFsH9n9WDH4

Joanna Brouk, a relaxing mix of stuff here - skip to around 11 minutes for the last track if you want really relaxing new age beauty
youtube.com/watch?v=1C2Ue3IQUTw

everyone is already with me on this trip. thanks i listen to some ambient that might be considered new age. it took a while tonight to settle into just simple pads but now i can lie still and the music is just there as airy background, but this somehow holds me down to a feeling of safety and comfort. the pad voice is really deeply relaxing ambient is like the voice of the universe soothing me

now i remember. the love doesn't wear off. i can always feel it

A great feeling that costs nothing, can't believe i lost sight of that and so happy i have it back

Lemon jelly

so funny i typed them in went to youtu be and first thing is a comment at the top saying 'if this doesn't stop a trip dead in its tracks nothing will'

posting awesome stuff user, much appreciated. not op but hi. i love laraaji, listened to that on a trip last sat night. do you have a top albums chart/rym/last.fm i can explore?

I hope you're enjoying your trip, OP. Try this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=VPm6eqGhv0Y

thanks. the trip has moved into acceptance that i have everything i need, i feel i'm in the good care of the universe again.

thanks for the links and suggestions, gonna bookmark and give it more time later and buy a few things from here.

Try this
youtube.com/watch?v=wlr8duyToKo

Eno & Fripp - Evening Star