I'm so glad that this racist, misogynist, homophobic, bigot is being taken off the air

I'm so glad that this racist, misogynist, homophobic, bigot is being taken off the air.

I hope he never finds work again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8veIPq_evlQ&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here he is again, the fat, unfunny, closeted faggot. Go suck another dick and then cry about it for a week.

I honestly agree. Used to think Hyde was cool but he's turned into a whiny bitch.

Sam Hyde entered and sullied my safe space

only teenagers on Sup Forums and Sup Forums thought he was funny.

I'm honestly surprised he even got a show in the first place.

That's the only audience he will ever have. He's not funny or smart enough to make it and I think he knows that. He needs the edgy, young kids but they soon outgrow him.

It's sad how desperate for fame he is. All that repressed homosexuality has really fucked him up.

I'm so glad that this unfunny, unoriginal, uninspring, faggot is being taken off the air.

I hope he never finds a tv-show again.

Hi ponyfuckers

wait wut?

I need a link for confirmation plz

sorry, didn't mean to intrude on your safe space
you're still a special boy :)

He is an alpha ENTJ, he only cares about fame and his status but he is not original or creative enough to be a comedian imo

Reddit really get's fucking triggered by this guy. Most of us like MDE here and we don't want you here. Fuck off.

Sam lost money trying to scam bronies on Kickstarter (search Dark Skies ) As a revange,he launched a lot of copyright takedown notice on the Deviantart account of the girl he paid for pony artwork ,just because his scam backfired
Your "bronies" punching ball outsmarted the Breitbart version of Tim and Eric,let that sink in
Also MDE never died,it was stillborn

>broniesfaggots STILL butthurt they got trolled hard

lol pathetic

The guy who writes the dark sketches is funny.

>can't win unless you play

>not me, I'm not going to prison

>five years, ten years, a hundred years, how about no years?

Source on this?
Anyway hi Sam, hydewars fucking sucks

fat fuck can't work more than 3 days on it

can you guys stop shilling this nobody with this weak falseflagging

hurr watch this comedian, he's alt right and triggers liberals

no

buy the book

>these are the same fags who constantly cry about Sup Forums invading Sup Forums and derailing the board any time Sup Forums talks meta
Great work proving your total hypocrisy for the ten thousandth time, guys.

has MDE World Peace been cancelled?

HAHA why don't you go back to your Sup Forums SAVE SPACE? You're a pussy just like me now!

wait, isn't it safe space? me no good english speking

>Sup Forums
>safe space

I don't even know who this is

>implying it isn't

>no censorship
>no downvoting
>it must be a "safe space" because everyone there agreed that you're a stupid faggot
Just because you let a bunch of Stormfags gang up on you and make you feel bad with their mean words doesn't make it a "safe space." You're allowed to put your views forward on Sup Forums, whatever they are. You just don't have the guts to go against a crowd, so instead of challenging the Stormfags on Sup Forums, you hide out on Sup Forums and trash them behind their back.

What a fucking pussy. Go tell Sup Forums what you think to their face, or shut the fuck up. This board is for discussion of television and film, not whining about political views that hurt your feelings.

not if your Indian

I was making fun of people like this faggot

I'm glad people are turning on him.

leave Tim

Hey brett stop doing so much coke

As happy as I am to see someone so self righteous get fucked, I wish that fate had fallen on some of the infinitely more deserving SJW comedians.

You can subtly push your views through your comedy, but if that's the fucking point of your comedy you are likely an unfunny no talent fuck.

>kek will never make this happen to people like kumail nanjiani, or cameron esposito

at least Patton Oswalt got rekt

>Sup Forumscuck loser makes unfunny trash show
>Sup Forums redditors are ass devastated about le red pill man being taken off air because nobody watches his garbage
>they try to hide their butthurt by making threads roleplaying as a triggered sjw who signed a petition to take le bad edgy manchild off air

Sup Forumscucks are a next level of pathetic.

how is he getting fucked?

You mean besides that one tranny?

>pol boogeyman

lmao!

Wait a minute, World Peace got cancelled?

Hydewars is fantastic, assface.

>crossposters don't exist silly goy!
>just ignore these totally off topic threads and cuck posting!
stormfront did in fact invade /new/ and I suspect some of the stragglers are the ones responsible, that and /r/thedonald.

This thread is actually on topic though so I don't give a shit.

How's that FBI investigation going brony?

Lazy ass faggot needs to post more. The absolutely most effortless videos to make. Especially for someone who loves the sound of their own ideas so much?

>I'm so mad at Sup Forums that I use their own lingo
wew lad

dude made a 20 minute rant, lmao @ this damage control

youtube.com/watch?v=8veIPq_evlQ&t=2s

>implying I don't love Sup Forums but hate crossposters
been here longer than you cuck

>this thread is on topic

not until you complained about Sup Forums like a SJW hair dyed manchild like a baby.

Of course you were, faggot

>a next level of pathetic
Are you forgetting about the amazing new standard for pathetic that was set by the losers of the US election this year?

>the only thing holding me back from killing myself is the fear that i'd fail

>the whole world is over if trump wins this election

>i'm actually having a panic attack bc this election

Phenomenal.

It's really not.

Safe-spaces come about through heavy moderation, i.e. banning/censorship over things that people disagree with.

Sup Forums doesn't have that -- though, it may bootyblast you from time to time.

no, just some nu-male "comedian" left Adult Swim and said he'd done it because of MDE and the lack women quota

Damn you guys hate his guts...he must be doing something right i guess.

Oh yeah I remember Hyde shitposting about that. What was that guy's name again?

some lefty cokehead idk

that story was confirmed faked years ago

Hey Sam

You're absolutely right, it's not just a safe space, it's an echo chamber as well, where all content and culture is maintained to most optimally dismiss opposing views without ever actually confronting them. Why debate when you can meme?

source for taken off air?

[citation needed]

>yfw posting in a LARP thread

>t. shill
>t. reddit
>t. bait

dude has several 20+ minute rants, thats just his style

>this racist, misogynist, homophobic, bigot.
And what are you saying all these things.

CAUSE WE'RE GONNA KILL EM!

you're a paid leftist shill

you lost the election and the culture war lol! Fuck off

Didnt this fag fuck a tranny?

he has down syndrome glasses

Charles and Nick are the two that carry the group

If you choose to believe what mentally ill people post on the internet.

lmao @ this alt-right baby, thinking everyone who disagrees with him is a "liberal" or "leftie".

You have to be 18+ to post on this website.

"Muh paid shills"

Exactly who is paying me you dumb Sup Forumscuck? What would they get out of me paying me to post on a dying anime image board? Fucking kill yourself.

You forgot "mass shooter"

>>Exactly who is paying me you dumb Sup Forumscuck?

>>le Sup Forums bogeyman

Not a Sup Forums, tard, sorry, I am part of the "Mainstream Right" (ie the platform that got the current president of the USA elected)

>>lmao @ this alt-right baby, thinking everyone who disagrees with him is a "liberal" or "leftie".

Said the leftie, who then immediately accuses strangers of being Sup Forumstards

fuck off, go shill somewhere else, shill

"Alt" Right? No baby I'm MAINSTREAM Right.

I have the same politics as the current president of the USA :)

But you can keep resorting to your "le alt-right bogeyman" straw manning if it helps you cope and feel better!

You faggots will argue about anything.

? = 70

you mean white supremacy?

>racist, misogynist, homophobic, bigot

You forgot Islamophobic.

16 moron

eat shit

15?

he's a fascist too

and islamophobic

i'm with brett gelman and his bald ugly black wife

>i'll just throw buzzwords around and hope one sticks
I've seen plenty of liberals go on Sup Forums with their nose in the air, offering an AMA like they're the first liberal ever to dare challenge Sup Forums to a real intellectual debate. They get a lot of shitposts, sure, every thread does. You learn to ignore it. At least half of that shit is false-flagging too, I've seen multiple liberals outside of Sup Forums admit to doing that "for fun." That's just one of the prices you pay for true freedom of expression.

But these liberal AMAs also get relatively respectful, thoughtful questions challenging their beliefs. And every single time, the liberal OP either ignores those questions, or gives unsatisfactory, illogical answers, and then runs away (to Sup Forums, apparently).

I've personally challenged the blind racism and misogyny on Sup Forums many times, and found a diversity of opinions on those issues. Why can't you do that? Oh that's right, because the second you see agreement on something you don't like, you run for the hills and declare that area an echo-chamber, an evil place that won't allow you to express your socially approved virtues, unlike your reasonable non-echo chambers on Reddit and Twitter (who ban or downvote anyone who tries to challenge their consensus).

If Sup Forums is an echo-chamber, it's because people who disagree with the prevailing attitude there daren't go near it for fear of mean words, and instead hang out on unrelated boards where they feel safe to spout their complaints about other people's political views all day long.

You don't want a debate. You just want to pretend there's an anonymous boogeyman called Sup Forums who you can "expose" and lazily dismiss every time someone says something you disagree with. You've built an echo-chamber around yourself, and these delusions about Sup Forums are the walls.

25 b/c PEMDAS
>I could use my clout to get more female showrunners on adult swim but instead i'll just cry and quit
what a buffoon

>25
you dun goofed

What's the right answer then

nigga those are trolls

a reason Sup Forums is infested with them, most gullible board on Sup Forums

Stop misusing false flag

could you reiterate your point, but maybe stretch it out a bit?

fucking mcjews

Where did you guys read that it was canceled? I didn't see anything.

this literally doesn't happen and I browse pol almost daily

You're out of your fucking mind if you think we're not a safe space. Try posting anything on pol thats even remotely not in line with far right beliefs and watch as your met with billions of "t. shill" posts or ".00006 has been deposited into your account!"

Sup Forums is funny and whatnot, but lets not sit around and pretend like we're the cutting edge of political intellectualism around the internet. You don't need moderation to create a safe space - the community can shun outside ideas just as well. That's how tumblr works.

There were several points, sorry if that's too much to take in at once.

tl;dr (for lazy/ADD millenials): Why debate when you can dismiss everyone who disagrees with you as "Sup Forums?"

>THESE MILLENNIALS AM I RIGHT GUISE

Maybe because /po/ dismisses everyone who disagrees with them as ctr shills. Have you ever had an unoriginal thought that wasn't spoonfed to you by Sup Forums in your life?

You see no irony in posting this, I'm sure.
Wasn't a single buzzword in the post, and as far as the rest of the points in your post are concerned you're living in a fantasy land.

>millenial

Yeah, fuck literally every single person born after 1980, am I right?