All shitposting aside can someone please explain this scene to me?

All shitposting aside can someone please explain this scene to me?

Why did the Joker kill Common when all he did was congratulate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zf2VYAtqRe0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Short answer: He called Harley a bitch and you don't disrespect his queen.

Long Answer: The whole scene is the Joker playing Common's character. The minute he called her a bitch the Joker knows he's gonna kill him so he decides to have some fun and calls Harley over. Common's character doesn't seem to mind Harley being all over him until he realizes who he's dealing with but it's too late for him. Bang bang.

short answer: HONKA HONKA

HONKA HONKA

becasue he's HUNKA HUNKA

He don't want no beef?

>that look on Harley's face

You think she would've went through with it? For Joker of course. And the Honka honka.

Sorry, let me clarify. Do you think she would've Honka'd the Honka?

Yeah isn't David Ayer meant to be an intelligent director?

100% no doubt in my mind he truly wanted to watch them bone and he refused so he killed him. Why the fuck would the joker care if he called that slut a bitch? He wouldn't. At all.

I never got what he meant by this. Am I missing some American cultural reference or something?

It's "Hunka Hunka" in the subs.

He was an absolute madman.

But what does it mean?

>Sub Title Writer1: What the fuck did he just say? Honka honka? What does that mean? Better change it to something that makes sense.

He thought Common was a hunk?

>implying I paid to see that garbage

I don't get it.

Because he thought it'd be fun.

You guys are forgetting Joker is a homicidal maniac whose master plan is usually just to kill everyone in Gotham.

Harely isn't an innie?

loss

youtube.com/watch?v=zf2VYAtqRe0

>just a hunka hunka burnin' love

how is this hard

Good taste, nigga.

Well then it's not Leto's dialogue that's the problem. It's Common's. He should have made his disrespect more obvious. Start feeling her up, leer at her or something because he just looked confused the entire scene.

>urr why did this thing happen in this film? I dont understand. thinking hurts my head and I dont like that

This board is about analyzing movies. Go back to Sup Forums.

Dubs say I'm the big HONKA HONKA around here!

stop this retarded meme

cuz he's so random like that
wow such random
much crazy

A bull (with septum piercing, like breeding oxen have) is called into a room.

Joker, visible excited, breathing heavily and has a chubby asks the bull to sleep with Harley.

The bull says Harley is a bad bitch.

The joker, for some reason kills his bull before he watches them have intercourse and cleans up Harleys pussy afterwards.

Yeah it's part of American culture to make shitty movies with bafflingly bad scenes strung together one by one into poorly edited hot messes of shit we then take to trough for the masses to consume.

>mfw actually a club music DJ who mostly listens to bleep bloops and hip hop

Elvis is still the King, though. And Lilo and Stitch is forever my favorite Disney movie for introducing me to him, among many other reasons.

>he's too stupid to understand a scene that a 14 year old got

You memed yourself

There's usually a method to his madness.

He presumed to think he could flatter the Joker by complimenting Harley in an overly familiar way, as if he thought he was on the same level with the Joker, as if the Joker cared what he thought about anything other than business.

Also, it's the Joker in "let's pretend we're dangerous underworld bosses!" mode when the reality is he's just nuts and doing what he thinks a dangerous crime boss would do when he got disrespected.

Did it introduce you to jacking off to little girls?