The fuck did I just watch?

The fuck did I just watch?

Suicide Squad (2013)

/thread

Kino.

capeshit

Flawed, compromised kino, not unlike The Magnificent Ambersons

a bunch of Heathens

You watched a movie butchered by trailer editors. They fucking gave the final cut to the fags who thought it'd be hella epic to make a snappy trailer with Bohemian Rhapsody.

NOOOOOO! NOT THE AMBERSONS!

The whole movie feels like a 2 hour trailer - a bunch of random barely connected scenes cutting every 30 seconds.

Beyond fucking awful.

And sadly, the inclusion of black niggers, mexican niggers, chink niggers and slut niggers meant that this film hit a wide demograph and made a ton of cash.

Now the studios will think this style of cinematic abortion is the way forward,

Don't forget the animal niggers.

That's racist

A good movie.

kek

Are you referring to the cuck scene where Joker kills a bull for not fucking Harley?

A Technicolor dumpster fire

Also Native American niggers and Mystery niggers; white niggers, and witch niggers.

Hot Topic Big Wille Style Edition: The Movie

>tfw you will never spend months method acting as the joker only to have a mediocre appearance in a underwhelming film where you show up for like 4 minutes and are more or less totally irrelevant to the plot

>You watched a movie butchered by trailer editors. They fucking gave the final cut to the fags who thought it'd be hella epic to make a snappy trailer with Bohemian Rhapsody.

the saddest part is that considering the box office numbers, they were probably right to do so.

>with one of the scenes, for some reason, being a near cucking scene that adds nothing to what your character does in the movie

Capeshit filtered through high energy punk rock aesthetic

Still wish Joker was the main baddie

a yify rip from the looks of it

I'M ALL MESSED UP