Did he escape the Sarlacc?

Did he escape the Sarlacc?

Schrödingers Lore
he did in the eu

Yes, but he didn't escape the dreadful Deeznee.

Isn't there a Boba Fett movie?

Yes because Disney knows he's too profitable

NO! He fucking died, okay? He fell in there and got trapped like a BITCH.

His last thoughts were of his dad who also got BTFO by the Jedi. Fuck Boba Fettuccine he's SOO SHIT.

I hope he had a son (or a daughter because disney) that will get RAMEMD by REY in episode 8

I heard that in one of the books he uses his jetpack to boost out of there. He's seriously pissed off when he finds out how he was knocked in there by accident and not by some jedi master's ultimate magic powers.

In the old EU he did.
In the new canon, in one book some scavengers find his armor damaged by acid in the desert, so he probably escaped there too.

No but his armor did

Maybe
Boba got BTFO by a Smuggler, not a Jedi. At least his dad went down like a man and not a clone bitch
In the now non-canon books yeah, he thermal detonated the Sarlacc and jet-packed the fuck out. But this is before George fucked up the Sarlacc by giving it a huge mouth.

Yes and no. He was sloshing around in the digestive toxins which preserve life for a thousand years and he went insane. In his mind he dreamt all of the subsequent adventures to keep his mind off the endless pain his body was experiencing. That is why they are not all consistent. In one of his deranged nightmares he is a fat, kissless virgin on a planet called earth and rather than chasing bounties he spends his time posting dank memes on deplorable websites.

a likable anti hero doesn't deserve to die slowly for a thousand years

Yes. Dengar helps rescue him. He goes on to eventually become Mandalore. He's fighting alongside Jedi in some engagements with the Yuuzahn Vong like we'll into his 70's and 80's.

Journeyman Jaster Mereel is a badass

>Yes. Dengar helps rescue him. He goes on to eventually become Mandalore. He's fighting alongside Jedi in some engagements with the Yuuzahn Vong like we'll into his 70's and 80's.

You realize none of that happened in canon, right?

Fuck canon, EU novels for life Bro (except for courtship of Princess Leia)

>EU novels for life

Okay. Enjoy your fanfiction.

Did the best bounty hunter in the galaxy escape a large hole in the ground? Yes, 3 times in fact. The stupid fuck fell into that pit three fucking times.

It's an all or none deal son.

I do enjoy it ha, I've voluntarily read almost all of them twice. Definitely some weak parts but Yuuzahn Vong are buh-dass. I would gladly take that content over TFA any day. Hopefully Rogue 1 is decent

I hope not. They already killed him in the stupidest way possible. Don't bring him back in the stupidest way possible.

Im afraid you need to reply to almost everyone in this thread after Disney said everything bar the movies isnt canon

True for the most part

>it's another "Disneyshills try to ruin everything" episode

He got dem S A R L A C C

>It's another assblasted EUfags episode

I never read any of the EU novels and even I can recognize that the majority of it is better than Disneyshit just by browsing Wookiepedia

>I know nothing but I feel like I'm in a safe position to assume things

Why don't you read the article on Vong and see what you think of the eu

>the majority
>all of it

Sick reading comprehension bro

you have to go back

Most of the eu revolves around the vong. It's galaxy changing and one of the biggest reasons the eu is absolutely trash

>I would gladly take that content over TFA any day

Most people who enjoy canon think TFA is garbage.

Disny didn't dictate that the EU wasn't canon, Lucasfilm did. It was George himself who made the decision. Disney had nothing to do with it. Geroge never considered the EU canon and he simply just made it official before he sold the company.

>Most of the eu revolves around the vong.

And inconsistency. The lack of continuity is what really made the EU unbearable.