He has to take care of himself

I think he needs help guy... mac just ain't right.
youtu.be/Gq985U9n0x4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mGXd6FE56vY
youtube.com/watch?v=bpE_o9uO__Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm-bzIa2RA8
youtube.com/watch?v=rmieLVOPW8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf

whens he gonna drop This Old Demo tho

what the fuck is wrong with white people

He was a gril all along..

>Multiple packs of ciggs and a bottle of hard liquor a day

How long does he have?

GOODBYE HORSES
I'M FLYING OVER YOUUUUUUU

going to see him in march. i hope he acts this way on stage

Newest 27 Club member when?

He tucked it, shit probably ain't good for your balls and dong.

The guy at the very last frame is a drug dealer, you can see him say some pretty reveling shit in this amateur interview by a fan, he told her to not upload it, but the interviewer did it anyways.
youtu.be/mGXd6FE56vY

his name is drugdealer, and he's a musician....
youtube.com/watch?v=bpE_o9uO__Y

I feel fucking stupid now.

kek it's fine. I was at that gig and saw Michael Collins(drugdealer) hanging around as well. He has some good tunes under the name run dmt as well
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm-bzIa2RA8

this is the face of reddit rock

He was definitely shitfaced during this interview

You can tell he's actually pretty rad, you just never get to see his real personality, he's always trying to make everyone love him and shit, doing goofy shit and getting fucked up to accomplish it, he definitely has shit in his past that makes him act out like this, people that act like this are desperate for love and attention, that interview was just moment of clarity In his life.

i mean, this is typical mac tho. This is the same guy who also fingers his ass at shows we're talking about here.

>Robbie Blumpkin
I hate this poser faggot.

>implying this is anything new
youtube.com/watch?v=rmieLVOPW8w

at ~1:47 in the video

man mac is a pretty cool guy, met him outside a mcdonalds after I brokeup with my girlfriend I just drove to mcdonalds and was eating a burger just sitting on the sidewalk and the dude just sits next to me and asks me whats wrong, touched my heart

Is this a pasta

nah man I live in Vancouver he comes down here pretty often, he didn't like sit with me for hours n shit but I told him what happened he told me to keep my head up and all that shit gave me a pat on the back and told me I seem like a nice guy, then he just went into mcdonalds

Damn that's actually really cool
His shows are fucking amazing so it's nice to hear he's a good guy too

In a Cobain-esque way, he is a quiet guy who cannot handle his fame.