Name a more overrated fucking band. For those of you who don't live in Australia...

Name a more overrated fucking band. For those of you who don't live in Australia, this is the band here that will just not fuck off. This band is a parasite on Australian music

Lil ter lee hoo

That's not King Gizz

That's not the smith streetband.

I completely agree. All their lyrics seem to consist exclusively of the following: weed, skate, surf, weed, drugs, pissed, dog, punk, weed, straya. And their fanbase seem to consist of teenage thots and pretentious uni students.

Australian "culture"

fucking this 100%

you must be fun at parties

they literally embody everything wrong with Australian culture

>hahaha xd lets go get fucked up and smoke weed and do LSD!!!! how cool are we!!!!! we're so PUNK ROCK!!!!

Ok Mohammad

He's fucking right though dude

Australian here and I've literally never heard of them. They look like degenerates though.

who dis?

their music is so fucking trash

This
Where do you listen to them?
Most shopping centres just play the 'classics'

You must be completely insufferable to be around.

who is this band?
where in australia are will they not fuck off?

Im from australia and have have never heard of them. Can i get a rundown?

>implying
Also Violent Soho.

It's so fucking safe it's boring.

Dunies are just a bunch of mates making music for fun, you guys need to get out more if that bothers you haha

They're boring though.

>it's an "Australians think anyone else gives a shit" thread

I hate this band so much. Completely changed the dynamic of the Brisbane scene. I see them as the Australian equivalent of Mac deMarco as both have the most disgusting fans known to man. Them and Violent Soho perpetuate this stupid weed lmao culture that I am so sick of.

I'm australian and i've never heard of them. Stop listening to mainstream radio perhaps?

That's a really unflattering picture of Courtney Barnett

Fuckin this

Tried to into it. I really gave it a shot.

Trash.