Wahh, its so hard being a rich white woman!

Wahh, its so hard being a rich white woman!

youtube.com/watch?v=b4CP2YAfOn0&feature=share

no matter how privileged you are there's always something to complain about

>Estée
wtf

>being a rich white woman!
With her Asian boyfriend

These bitches can't handle reality... My degree won't pay for all the nice things i deservve!!

what do! oh well better fuck a rich guy

Qu'est-ce que le probleme mon petit cleun ;)

Asian male + white female is so right

I don't want to watch this crap

What did she say??

These are the cunts who think going to europe to fuck sandniggers make them better people.

how going to india will make them more spiritual

how petting wild niggers in africa will fufill their lives

who is going to pay for my lifestyle now?

in the mean time men are 'creeps' if they're not over 6 feet tall and good looking. and rich and smart and can dress well and have good hygine.

i'm all that plus more but i'm fat. FUCK

Who knew that your responsibilities changed when your 25 from when your like 15? Dumbass

women having a quarter life crisis and how things are so hard. how they dont want to work minimum wage jobs because they don't feel like they have to.

women are stupid, they have one job.

i love how women transition from hot, to sassy, to fat, to old.

then they're expecting to be treated like queens when they're 50 years old and unemployed with no skills and a shitty personality.

now THAT is when they experience a life crisis.

Kek has spoken

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake

>tfw no cow girl gf to milk

>She will never be your gf.

The worst kind of youtube-video there is.

>take a somewhat promising, albeit clickbait title
>proceed to shit all over the topic by being absolutely retarded, thinking your improv skills can match the topic at hand

Already the beginning wrecked all of it.
>Heehee, here I am sitting in my brightly illuminated living room with my plants which I have a ton of free time to groom, now listen to my difficut, terrifying life struggles at the most horrendous age there is, fucking 25 y/o.

Please let me wake up already, there is no justifyable reason to put me through this suffering.

It's really sad desu.

WW3 when

so what exactly is she complaining about?

Why is she dressed like an 70 year old rich white woman?

How does someone who talks into a camera for a living and uses a jump-cut every five seconds use the words "like" and "kind of" so frequently?

>female philosophy

Holy shit lol