"We are going to expand the definition of hate speech to include what you are doing right here"

youtube.com/watch?v=XiADgGSGHiM

7:09

These people need to be violently suppressed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7tn0jZ0xzU
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did fatty start cryin?

She went off crying, she is a fat totalitarian cunt that needs to be steadfastly opposed.

What a snake. She pretends to appeal to them until she gets BTFO.

>U S A, U S A

best bit.

that blonde is very qt

Fat white SJW cow calls Hispanic Trump supporters racist

>youtube.com/watch?v=s7tn0jZ0xzU

Will the ride never end?

She's wearing a wall...

DISAGREEMENT WITH A LIBERAL = HATESPEECH

When will they be honest and decide to up the word to 'hatethought'

Why do anti pc faggots always bitch about "totalitarianism" and "oppressive pc culture" and counter with the same fucking ideas?

Because they need to be violently suppressed or they will ramp up their violent suppression of us.

As always, the left wing started it. Most right wing people wanted to just be left alone, but the left never wants to leave other people alone, so they need to be fought against.

Opposed =/= have their rights taken away

Even if we went to a different country just for right wing people, the left wouldn't leave us alone. They would get down our throats for carbon emissions and not embracing diversity.

They will chase us down wherever we go.

>we we're just fine before, it was them who started it!
>when will people stop oppressing white males!

wew lad.

And conservacucks never meddle in other country affairs?

I guarantee most trump supporters have never met an illegal.

Shit i live in california and met maybe 1 illegal in the past decade

>the sitting obese man with the skull mask she walks past at the end

that was Sup Forums

The insane leftists are now the new voice of censorship.

Nice strawman leftist faggot. I never said it was perfect before. But these leftists present a very clear threat that needs to be tackled somehow.

God, what a homely little goblin.

Lol, I am in the UK and have never knowingly met an illegal. But I just found out the other day that pretty much every takeaway/restaurant (there is over 6) on my road hires illegal Muslims/North Africans. They don't have 'illegal' written on their forehead.

TIME IS RUNNIN OUH-OUT

MAKE A MO-OVE

OH

WE CAN GO ON

I worked with them. My dad employed them. They actually got deported for driving 25 mph in the left lane of a high way for no reason we were ever aware of. Lol. Your point?

>someone starts playing Macintosh Plus
FUCK

I mean they got pulled over and the cops started questioning them about citizenship I guess

Youre assuming they are illegal.

Since your are british, i assume you live in a 1 bedroom studio. Have no vehicle. And you work in a coffee shop. Correct no?

>Wait a minute
>WAIT A MINUTE

holy shit what an autist

THIS

>Macintosh Plus 420 starts playing

WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS IT

Her mouth is fucking massive. Fitting, I suppose.

IM GIVIN UP

ON TRYIN

TO SELL YA THINGS

THAT YOU ARENT BUYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN WOHOOHOOOO HOO

And her eyes are stuck close together and her nose is big

Jew genes

Every time

M A K E

A

M O V E
O
V
E

Okay you met 2 or 3 illegals, bc youre a construction worker. How many u think the average trump supporter has met.

They are just trolls, scared of nothing. Something they have never met. Sheeple to be sure.

This is hard to watch.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

I've met scores of Mexican nationals that have entered the country without proper documentation. What's yer point

>State of Jefferson gets mentioned

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I meet illegals all the time. Almost all of them are pretty great, compared to ghetto niggers or pill/methhead white trash.. I guess the common denominator being neighborhoods riddled with hard drugs... which are smuggled in and distributed by mexicans... hmm. But the illegals that just want to work are actually pretty fucking chill, some are even friendly. My only complaint is they have no fucking concept of standing in line, which is related to them being illegal immigrants I guess.

They have to go back though. They could make Mexico great again.

>very clear threat that needs to be tackled somehow

maybe you should use your katana? the war is coming soon user, make sure you're powered up for the tumblr girls!

Literally 90% of the Mexicans I have meet have been illegal

Why are all of them such faggots

>Youre assuming they are illegal.
>Since your are british, i assume you live in a 1 bedroom studio. Have no vehicle. And you work in a coffee shop. Correct no?

LOL no mate. I am used to seeing Muslims run business, I never assume they are illegal.

I only found out illegals work there (a lot in the back of takeaways etc) because I spoke to this Muslim guy who is a part of the community. Also, I have seen the immigration control vans on my streets a couple of times.

Also, I am self employed and earned over 10k within the last month. Though I live in a 1 bedroom flat, not studio though, it's a nice Victorian house, I have the top flat with a loft. I have no need for a car. Get rekt.

5, lawn maintenance, and I only know they were illegal because they were caught, it's not something people go around announcing, but I've probably met more. Not that I had bad experiences with them, but I did get beaten and robbed by some Mexican kids older than me when I was a kid

This kid has Prince-like swag level.

Why are you typing as if you're on facebook?

Fitting as in you could fit a lot in it.

Are you the typical sheltered white liberal?

I am not a weeabo lol, you burger red neck peasant.

>new
>>new
>>>new

Why is it always the left that thinks they should make the rules and everything?

>They have to go back though. They could make Mexico great again.

Fucking this, they're sending their best, and a little of their worst, but the real issue is taxes and the drain of some of the most competent people leaving their country

>I know the background of everyone I come into contact with

DESTROYED

I've never met a rapist, serial killer or pedophile in my life either but that doesn't mean I don't know that they are bad for my community and life.

Because they're on the right side of history :^)

Power, ie. writing the rules, is the entire purpose of politics you fucking idiot.

they were blowing her the fuck out until they started the USA chant, I dont get why they throw their credibility away for no reason

>"Why d-you want anudder potato famine!"
kek, wat

It's wonderful to see that the good state of Jefferson is getting some mention

California is deploying robot police to defend the cucks from their beloved Mexicans

I met a guy who did private security in Mexico and he was covered in scars from bullets

Also roided the hell out. Like a real life duke nukem

>Mexico

Fuck, freudian slip, I meant California

I like the 'USA' chant, there is nothing leftists hate more than an unapologetic Murica nationalist.

It's always with anti-white racism with you faggots. No-one is swayed by that shit here, go make a blog

>that squeaky voiced nu-male at the start

couldnt watch

My bad whitey, want me to show you to your safe space?

Not only that, after the Great Recession a lot of them went back on their own, and then all of the sudden these armed citizen groups were resisting the cartels.

Its like that cliche movie with a guy/buddies returning from war to their small home town only to find it overrun with crime/corruption, and they start kicking ass to make things right.

Want me to show you to your safe space?

Are guns banned in Mexico or are they just too poor?

Either way it's unfortunate it takes them to come here to do that, I'm not sure how to feel about that

I know, and the fact that chanting the name of your country is a bad thing is shitty, but all she's going to do now is go around telling people how she tried debating the evil trump supporter but they just started shouting USA in her face

5:55

>I graduated in the top 1% of all the MBA programs in the United States of America, I don't think I'm an idiot.

>I own my own business at 23. I don't think I'm an idiot as well.

>I-I'm managing a campaign at age 20.

These retards are hilarious.

can't tell if they are paid to do this or just plain stupid, their reasoning and foresight is like that of a nigger: if it isn't in the here and now, I don't give it a second's thought

What point do you think you're making? We don't like illegal immigration. Whether we have met illegal immigrants or not is irrelevant. We are certainly paying for them. Smarten up please.

Fucking commiefornia.

Liberals want to make Dr. Who real.

Conservatives want to make anime real.

Make your choice, America.

AH BEGORRAH TIS ANOTHA POTATO FAMINE

These leftoids are the sort of "people" that need to be thrown into the middle of the ocean from a helicopter. Pinochet did nothing wrong.

>but all she's going to do now is go around telling people how she tried debating the evil trump supporter but they just started shouting USA in her face

But what do you see as a more appropriate way of tackling this? What is the correct way to interact with progressives that want to violently suppress you?

this pic is pure bullshit. I cannot image anybody to be able to stand up after months of being chained. Slavery is fucking bullshit.

>not even a nigger

kek. Why don't you build a wall to keep me out? Am i hurting your feelings, fat degenerate?

They were fighting off the cartels with single shot rifles and old as fuck guns. The People can do anything once they set their minds to it, believe, organize, and act.

who is playing MACINTOSH PLUS in the background

She looks a lil bit like Hitler in this pic. Seriously if her hair was cut a bit shorter and she had the little mustache she would look just like him.

my thoughts exactly

What race are you exactly?

I seriously just want to go on a country wide roidrage in the US and tare off the heads of all these SJW pussies.

If you poet your enemies they win.
/musicplays

also is that a jew?

>So many illegal Mexicans we don't even know how many there are. 11 million? 33 million? Who knows?
>Actually using the word sheeple.
>Actually pretending there is nothing wrong with fucking over every single immigrant who worked for years to come to the US legally, and then wait more years to bring their family.
>Being this racist against legal immigrants in the current year.

they were blowing her the fuck out with logic and reason before that, the part with guy talking about how he applied to get into germany but couldnt, so he came home, you could almost see smoke coming out of her ears

well jews did this, so who knows

>I meet illegals all the time. Almost all of them are pretty great, compared to ghetto niggers or pill/methhead white trash..
t paco

Why is it that these morons always have this smug self righteous look on their faces?

faggots on both sides... smhtbhfam

Why everybody recording everyone in USA?

>nu-male meltdown @ 1:07

Christ almighty

dat pic
Here that would be someone joking
In the US it's real

Ha true, but with these leftists they seem to just become more steadfast in the face of overwhelming opposition. Ridicule is still good though, it's why people like Milo are winning over outsiders with the help of trigglypuff and that girl with trash can etc.

>11 million illegals
>total us population roughly 318 million
>1/30 people in the US is an illegal immigrants
>that ration probably changes to at least 1/15 in border states

Yeah you're right retard. They're so rare that no one's actually ever seen one

what girl with the trash can

youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc