I don’t get the hype for Lorde

400 Lux, Sober and The Louvre are objectively her only good songs.

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/nznews/does-nz-still-cut-down-tall-poppies-2013031807
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ribs

try harder. lorde has many good songs, like these ones:
tennis court
team
ribs
buzzcut season
400 lux
a world alone
gory and gore
green light
the louvre
sober
supercut
perfect places
homemade dynamite
hard feelings/loveless
yellow flicker beat
bravado
the love club
royals - overplayed, but still a good song

i suggest you seeing her live; she's bloody fantastic.

there's no hype, she's been around for years and will stay around.

lord is lyfe

>including Green Light
opinion discarded

green light is very good, like it or not.

indeed. the hype was back in 2012-2013 when she did her debut album. she's already established by now.

who?

I saw her live with my GF because she is a fan, and I was genuinly impressed by her show. Didn't expect that at all, and I think it is one of the better shows ive been to.

did she give you head after the show? asking for a friend

Sadly not. Lorde is a qt and I wouldnt mind that at all,

I live in akl on the shore and met her at parties before she blew up,
my sister knows her and thinks she was a bitch lmao
everyone here loves her bc shes "ours"
in the local music scene you can't say you dont like her bc everyone thinks "tall poppy syndrom"
nah yo i just think her music is lame

also, fun fact, she used to post her shit on mu waaaaaaaay back before she got big lmfao

she skipped my state unfortunately, mo well

thoughts on this bjork thread about bjork?

there are some professionally recorded shows like glastonbury festival 2017. watch them and see how great she really is.

yes i really believe people unironically talk like this under any social environment

fpbp

what are u referring to exactly?
do i talk weird or are u referencing the tall poppy syndrome thing
everyone here knows about tall poppy syndrome bc the media has been talking about how everyone in new zealand is affected by it for decades and they aren't altogether wrong, like even to the point where the school i went to ran advertisements alluding to tall poppies as if its not a totally wanky thing to say

newshub.co.nz/nznews/does-nz-still-cut-down-tall-poppies-2013031807

NZ and Aus are trash

Australia is shit Sup Forums is shit i want to kill myself violently before christmas

lmao u jelly my country is tite as fuck - decent government not run by a joke of a man, beautiful landscape not fucked by commercial endeavours, and barely any cunts like u :-)

hey brother I know you're probably joking but if you're seriously considering suicide please talk to someone or call the suicide hotline

I tried killing myself a few years ago because life was fucking awful but i didnt cut deep enough and now i'm just left with some arms looking like they got caught in a waffle iron, it always gets better man

you should cut deeper next time

light 5/10

Feeling a 4 to a light 5

wow edgy
there wont be a next time kiddo