youtube.com/watch?v=DBsB6M2oRtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Use a straw and brush your teeth you degenerate

how do people let this happen to their fucking teeth jesus christ

Lack of money and insurance.

I have a cavity at this very moment!

>tfw its cheaper to buy Coke than water

America will honestly not be missed when the inevitable race war breaks out

Why don't you brush your fucking teeth you disgusting faggot?

you guys flossed three times today right?

I don't care. I only want short term gratification

There's a lot more to dental health than just brushing and flossing.

>if you brush your teeth you can't get cavities

It's still fucking disgusting. How is America even considered first world?

It is disgusting that sugars and acids melted the enamel off of my teeth. I wish it weren't so.

>How is America even considered first world?
It won't be in about four years or so

Pretty and shiny on the outside, rotting from the inside. That's pretty much how America is.

seriously is there anything more pathetic than these uk r9k fag losers who cant keep america out of their mouth like we're a cock

just accept your bleak lives, your refugees, how most of your teens and 20 year olds are becoming traps and shemales and you're being outbred lol

"we wuz arsenal n shit"

These teeth are rotting both on the outside and inside.

how old is this guy?

>dental health is considered a "cosmetic issue" in America
s-save me

Judging by that "facial hair," teenager to early-20s

youtube.com/watch?v=DBsB6M2oRtg

>banjo music starts playing

Whats arsenal got to do with anything?

I haven't brushed my teeth regularly in over eight years and my teeth looking nothing like that. My breath smells back and my teeth are yellow but no where near that

So does their mouth go numb after their teeth have eroded to a certain point? Because when I have a minor cavity it hurts like a bitch. It doesn't make any sense how their whole mouth could be in pain and they don't think to stop drinking pop

>tfw shitty teeth 'cause parents didn't care about you

>tfw stopped drinking soda completely
>dropped 20 lbs in 3 months despite not exercising at all
>dropped another 30 after starting to exercise and properly diet

feels goodman, soda is fucking awful for you and you really should never drink it unless you need an alcohol mixer

>not drinking popcorn at the cinema

>soda in 2k16
Fucking children

Its an easy habit to get into as well, probably the easiest. Buy a water filter for your home water, and then just say "I'll have water" at any restaurant.

How is this Sup Forums related?

Movie snacks, movie lifestyle.

Since I've been posting them constantly today anyway: pic related, my teeth.

Please rate.

I just drink zero sugar soda now. As long as it's cold it does the job, I don't care about normal soda anymore.

>going to the theatre is better than watching movies at home because of the big screen, sound, and popcorn
>popcorn costs more per ounce than fillet mignon
>sound is ruined by the dozens of munching, chortling, and farting noises around you

So all you're doing is paying $12 or more to watch a movie on a bigger than normal screen, and at least $22 if you buy food

>water filter
In what kind of third world country do you live in that you can't drink tap water without filtering

No. Simply adding "cinema" does not make any random shit Sup Forums related. Fuck off back to your cancerous board

Is it possible for staining due to drinking shit tons of soda in childhood to eventually go away with regular teeth maintenance and replacing virtually all soda drinking with water?

Switched from soda most of the time to water nearly all the time but my teeth are still kind of dingy. Will that go away over time or will I need to specifically target them with something to get rid of it?

jesus how fucking fat were you?

I don't have to filter because my country isn't a shit-hole. I just assume that most anons are Americans who have to deal with fracking making their water flammable and all that shit

>we wuz arsenal n shit

This is fucking bizarre, how does an americuck know what this is?

>water filter

Nupussymale detected

>seriously is there anything more pathetic than these uk r9k fag losers who cant keep america out of their mouth like we're a cock?

No

Nobody cares about your fucking goober fangs you fucking Romanian

Explain.

If you go to a dentist twice a year and they properly clean your teeth, then probably. But on your own, no

>don't brush and floss after eating and drinking
>WOOWW I GOT CAVITIES NOW WTF COKE ALL SODA SHOULD BE BANNED

boiling water is an even cheaper alternative, only dumbasses buy bottled water

While growing up I used to hate the fact that my parents only allowed me to drink water or fruit juice at home and how they only let me eat fast food once or twice a month, to this day I avoid those things like the plague.

They won't change from doing that, some people just have slightly yellow teeth for no reason. regularly using a whitening kit should help but it's a hassle and costs money. Even for the cheap kits you can buy.

>Drinking coke, or any other liquefied sugar

>"But I'm at the movie theatre, and its part of a deal!"
>he says as he drinks from a literal gallon jug of pop

>be landwhale
>eat nothing but junk
>crave fast food like crack
>discover /fit/
>view fat hate threads on repeat
>decide to make a change
>no fast food or junk for a month
>feel noticeably better after a week
>lose tone of weight
>try fast food for the first time after 2 years
>violently sick with stomach cramps

Its amazing. Never again

Pretty fuckin fat man, I'm 6'2" and was 270 lbs, down to about 220. I could stand to lose another 20 lbs, but I'm not embarrassed to simply exist anymore so I'm happy where I am. Just going to keep exercising and making smart choices and hope it comes off eventually.

>haven't drank soda in like 5 years
>took a sip of Dr. Pepper yesterday
>knocked the breath out of me and made my throat sore the entire day
Too bad my teeth are already fucked from my parent feeding me junk and soda all the time as a child. At least I lost my weight.
>tfw they say it isn't their fault "that's what you wanted"