Jimmy Fallon sucks Obama's dick one last time on national television

youtube.com/watch?v=ziwYbVx_-qg

Literally HOW has this not caused outrage over in your country, Amerifats? Has there ever been a time in your country's history where the entire media was so thoroughly owned by one of your President's to this degree? How do you people see this as appropriate?

FFS I live under a military junta and even our propaganda isn't this blatant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1vZ8LnZWCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpin'

>entire media shits on Trump
>entire media works as propaganda tool for Obama

still waiting for that explanation, Amerifriends.

Anyone who watches that jew bullshit deserves to buy it hook line and sinker. Americans are fucking stupid, and they'll elect obama 2.0 given the chance.

Nice propaganda

His face is too big for his head.

Not much we can do about it

Kikes own the media and the government, noting short of an armed revolt would change this

>"Hello"
>audience laughs

>those comments
Digusting. Must be a bot.

>american humour

I thought it was funny but yes the blatant soviet tier bias propaganda is disgusting.

What is a "Jimmy Fallon?"

The perception of Americans being fat goes beyond physical. We've had it so easy that this bullshit goes under the radar all the time. My fear is that my people won't wake up before it is too late.

Soon

The mainstream culture of America has been taken over by faggots. Years ago, everyone agreed Jimmy Fallon was talentless and that he stared at the camera. Now he's the most successful late night host because he plays shitty, unfunny games with his guests instead of conducting intelligent interviews. I swear to God Kikebook and the like have basically numbed everyone's brains to the level of drunk 15 year old girls.

That was pretty based...... I dont care what Sup Forums says Obama was a good President

Please tell me points of time in history where people woke up before it was too late for violent conflict and just changed their ways.

They want to defame Trump and call him a "reality TV star" when Obama shamelessly crawls onto the stage of this wretched show and makes pop culture references to promote the TPP

This world is fucking strange

You

This Obongo worship is ridiculous, the worst thing is that people actually fall for this.
Meanwhile look at the media coverage Bush received, only negative.

this mutt is responsible for millions of deaths (which I know burgers dont care about), but also infringes on american freedom (which burgers care about). its like a fitting punishment for the american people to have him as a president. should have kept him 8 more years. the discord and hate he's generating is so perfect

Tv worships liberals, why do you think we go on pol?

Right? God Damn, every single one of them sound like the have personally got on their knees and sucked Michael off while Obama jerked off in the corner

check out the comments, the delusion is insane

"man obama is just the best president because he's cool" like all of his jokes aren't scripted and rehearsed a million times

idk but katty perry made song about hitler, something what your pop star could not do.
youtube.com/watch?v=_1vZ8LnZWCw

Any tips for surviving Thailand OP? Spending a month at the end of the year.

uh thats just one of her songs looped over hitler footage lmao