Which US state/city has the most feral niggers?

And where are the blacks the most based?

Planning a vacation around the US. I don't want to end my life as another victim of someone who didnt do nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JGL38UCWtq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay away from the southern states

Detroit

I think Savannah GA was given the "most feral niggers" award recently

Wasn't there some sort of app that told you which places to avoid? Or was that just for driving around?

1. Detroit
2. Chicago
3. Any part of California
4. Miami*

Miami is an exception because the Cubans generally keep them in line and as long as you don't turn down the wrong street you're fine

What mosts interest you, I would suggest somewhere in the South.
Savannah's ok, there cops are like Judge Dredd to keep it safe for tourists, just don't take no trips to the ghetto and you are good to go, North and South Carolina by the coasts are pretty chill, avoid Florida, feral dindus and methheads. Stay out of New Orleans, I don't want to see anymore Euros or Aussies meeting their end there. Stay safe keep your wits you'll be fine Norway bro.

Oakland, California

Just stay out of every major city. They're all the same shit anyway.

It's Cincinnati.

The Oak Cliff community in Dallas, TX.

Anywhere worth visiting in the US is going to be pretty safe
We love tourist bucks
The places where there would be risk of dying to niggers have no visiting value anyway, so you'd have to be either retarded or suicidal to end up there anyway
The only major cities that really wouldn't be safe on a whole would be Detroit, Baltimore and St Louis
None of which are that fun to visit anyway
Chicago is bloody but they keep the site seeing places pretty well cordoned off

See pic

How nigger free would a trip within the blue area be?

I don't know if the South is worth anything. All I hear is that the black population is >50 %. I hate blacks and I will not have them ruining my trip at all.

The police officers in New Orleans seem to be on the ball when it comes to the dindus, I walked around there extensively and observed a heavy police presence everywhere I went.

Obviously you read about the place first though and know where to avoid.

And any reccomandable things to do in that area? I wan't to do some of the touristy stuff but I also want to see the American life and culture from a non-tourist perspective

Nah, I used to live down there in the 3rd Ward plenty spooky, but the french quarter is pretty safe.

Go to a goood place like Arizona or Texas

>And any reccomandable things to do in that area?

Go to a firing range with someone genuinely knowledgable about guns, and have a fucking field day renting a bunch of cool shit like AR-15s and 1911s. Make all of your friends back home jelly and get a unique, American experience.

That picture encircles Camden, NJ and Newark, NJ. Home of the largest % of black homeless people in a city, and some of the worst.

Alaska is alright, too. Also, use T-Mobile if you come to Texas because everything else is shit

I was in Miami two weeks ago. There was an open festival by Miami Beach.

Literally saw like 10 white people in a sea of hundreds of blacks. Barely saw any Cubans, the ones that I did looked mixed with blacks. Avoid the place at all cost.

Going to miss some good parts of northern and coastal Maine
Baxer State park and Acadia national park are GOAT
Only niggers in Lewiston

Louisianan Swamp niggers.

They aren't urban.They aren't even jungle...
They'll use you for gatorbait. There's some scary shit back in those swamps.

actually long beach CA they for the most part don't speak ebonics and are normal people. mostly middle class and with jobs.

>going to cities

Why? They're all the same everywhere in the west. Go hang out in the countryside if you want to actually experience America.

Stay in expensive areas and you will be fine. As soon as you're out of expensive areas, in every city there will be niggers.

Come to Massachusetts! You can visit iconic locations from the classic film, JAWS!

Personal experience, details are in the West and south sides of Chicago. I hear Oakland and Detroit give it a rub for the money.

Black people are pretty chill in Colorado and Washington.

City - Detroit
State - Lousiana

If each US state was its own country Louisiana would have the highest incarceration rate in the world.

Witness Plymouth Rock, the very rock the pilgrims landed on when the historic town was founded.

Don't take the bait and travel around the big cities and shit. See Middle America, the countryside, natl parks, historic sites, non-urban Texas etc. There's literally nothing worth seeing in Chicago or Los Angeles that you can't see just by looking at a picture. Gigantic soulless monoliths.

Spectacle at the world's closest fresh water body of water to the ocean!

Why is it possible to see at first look that this guy has an IQ of

>want to see the American life and culture

>American culture

Waste of money coming here to see that. If you want to see the natural beauty I can understand.

And step back in time at Plymouth Plantation to see what life was like for the American settlers.

Pls come to Massachusetts.

east coast niggers are by far the worst, florida new york philly baltimore

the south still has racism so they are kind of in check

Blacks are probably best in small towns.
Same goes for everyone else.

It depends how much white blood they have how heavily they are mixed

What about the wild west and that part of colture

But please, leave your guns and knives in NH

inbreeding combined with prenatal influences such as alcohol can give them that look.

This is what I figured as well. I'd be keen on checking out stuff like the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Acadia, etc. You been to any of these type of places? Any you recommend in particular?

Top 10 most dangerous cities in America:

East St. Louis, IL (97% black)
Camden, NJ (46% black, 16% white)
Detroit, MI (83% black)
Alexandria, LA (60% black)
Wilmington, DE (56% black)
Memphis, TN (63.3% black)
Flint, MI (53% black)
Saginaw, MI (43% black)
Oakland, CA (28% black)
St. Louis, MO (49% black)

youtu.be/JGL38UCWtq8

My God, Massachusetts looks like a fun and interesting place.

It completely avoids camden as camden is near shitadelphia, and the blue circle near the coast is basically newark, so as long as he stays north he is ok

Just don't go into the parts of the city that are active warzones/drug markets.

American "dancing"

>Planning a vacation around the US
>I don't want to end my life as another victim of someone who didnt do nothing

pick one

Just avoid the niggers altogether. Go visit the midwest. You'd probably be bored stiff, but at least you won't be murdered by a promising young African American who's the future Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

You're a leaf and you're a fucking idiot. Comparing southern states to northern ones.

Also Florida is in the south jackass. Just stay north of The border. Fucking want to be Americans. Can't stand em.

Up in Louisville, KY you can do the bourbon trail. I'd also recommend seeing some of the national parks out West.

Personally i always feel safest traveling through San Bernadeno around sunset. The locals are so friendly to honkeys, i highly recommend an evening stroll.

There was, but Eric Schmidt liked black dick too much for it to make money.

Also, South Carolina, by far, gets the award.

I go west to GA, AL, MS, and LA and the niggerest of niggers complain about the dirty south in SC..

>dem sum real niggaz

And yes, they shoot each other daily and it never gets reported.

I would go to AZ or Nevada for that. Texas is mexico and california is also mexico now.

Look to the right Hillary. You uncoordinated fuck.

Protip: keep your crack cocaine in your butt crack not your socks because they take your shoes after they beat your ass.

Stay away from California. It's the strange war zone where the Niggers, Spics, and SJWs roam.

North Dakota has the least blacks I think. If you stay in the country, places with lower population density, you won't run into many black people at all. The southwest is full of Hispanics. America is not a melting pot, most blacks are communists and we segregate voluntarily. The lower the population density anywhere you go the less black people you run into. There isn't really a very based mostly black community, all of them are filled with gangs with guns(which is the #2 cause of death from murder by weapon besides suicide), violence, and other illegal behavior. NEVER walk alone in a black city at night unless you have a gun and know how to use it, you'll be pretty safe driving around in your car as long as you don't get out or park. The closest thing I've heard of to a kind of safe and more affluent black neighborhood is Oakland, California. Never been there before though.

I'm from Atlanta. I grew up here, I live here, I work here. I was the only white kid in an all black elementary school. I work at Atlantas biggest hospital which is in a shitty area and frequented by blacks. I have a theory: most of you are legitimately afraid of blacks.

My dad taught me long ago that if you carry yourself in a certain manner, they won't bother you. Granted, this isn't an excuse to go free range in the ghetto but I have never, ever been harassed in my 28 years.

1) Don't let your body language indicate you're intimidated.
2) If you make eye contact, don't break it first without saying Hello is a loud, boisterous, yet reasonable manner.
3) Act like this is your spot.
4) They nearly always want change so if they begin to ask shut the down mid sentence and continue walking.

But yeah, most of you are pussies. I see more blacks in a day then some of you do all year or maybe even a lifetime. What's it like living in fear? Buncha faggots. It's not all World Star videos.

You should go to a gun range. Cedar point in Ohio is a theme park with some of the best roller coasters in the country. Buy some fireworks and light them off if you're going to be here during the 4th of July. Go to a nice steakhouse, Texas Roadhouse is great. Americans aren't as antisocial as Europeans, if you tell someone you're from Denmark they'll think your really cool and they will fall in love with you if you are nice to them. You should use some of the free speech rights we have over here that you guys don't have. Go do a Roman salute in public or something.