Fucking coward

>Running away from the pens
Absolutely disgraceful

>is meant to take the most important pk

>coward

t-tsu?

>LITERALLY TOO SCARED TO SHOOT

SCARED PART 2

Vidal is a true leader and Tsunaldo is just a dude pretending to be. Pepe is Portugals true captain.

>'let me shot the winming penalty, so my pic will be everywhere'
>3-0
KEK
E
K

The first one is the most important. Portugal choked hard after the first miss

Do you remember this moment?

I do, Euro 2012 knockout rounds when he refused to take his penalty against Spain.

Scared little prick

Lebron tier act. What a coward.

>Knows they'll lose after missing the first two
>Wants nothing to do with it so he can pretend he had nothing to do with it
What a fucking coward

The first is actually the most important one you filthy disgusting chicANO

INJUSTICIA

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Your best penalty taker should never, ever take the 5th penalty. A lot of shootouts don't even reach the 5th penalty. He literally cares more about being the hero than his team or country doing well. Patrick Bateman-tier.

He saw what happened with Messi last time.

Chile exposing Messi, and now Ronaldo. Really makes me ponder.

C O W A R D
O
W
A
R
D

You can't change order after you give the list to the ref.
I mean still what a poof for pretending to be always the hero asking for the last pen, when everybody knows that the most important are always 1st, 3rd and 4th.

>biggest game of the summer and you touch the ball less than 5 times and don't take a penalty

so this is the true power of cristiano

THE JEWS DID THIS.

debatable, most heavy hitters shoot first

>coward
You could say gloryhunter, but CR7 always takes the last.
Anyway he is not guilty of his team missing 3 fucking pens ok a row.

>not going home early so you can rest for the upcoming decima tercera season

>Takes penalty
Doesn't take penalty

>can't win against Mexico in group stage
>Chilel completely meme'd Poortugal
Now we only need Memexico to win tomorrow so we can shitpost best side until the WC.

Nobody gives him shit for scoring in PKs, are you retarded?

>most important

naw nigga

He just wants the glory. Guarantee you he had surveyed the stadium to find where the cameras were and had a pre planned "spontaneous" celebration.

Fakenaldo deserves nothing.

>most important
>didn't have to take it to decide the outcome

>when you do absolutely fucking nothing again

finn tsuu-poster on suicidewatch

still better than Messi

best post ever

we do when he celebrates it too much

based trent

>A fucking leaf being this new and retarded that he didn't find the furpuck-thread and ended is TSU thread

Just end your miserable life. No one is going to ever take opionions of a sheep(you) seriously

Maybe the jews prevented him from taking the penalty?

>take first penalty
>score
>your next 3 teammates miss anyway because they take short stuttering run ups giving Bravo maximal chance to stop the shot
It doesnt matter if take the 5th or first if youre teammates fail

Messi has failed to put his country on his back and carry them to titles. Cristiano just failed the same way and didn't play in the Euro Final.

The only players I've seen carry their country like so many greats have done in the past are Vidal and Bale at the Euros. Unfortunately we live in a stat reliant era so Messi and Ronaldo will go down as the best players for their respective countries, when they aren't even good enough to clean Maradona's or Eusebio's shoes.

yeah because he fucking was too scared to take the 3rd one. As soon as the 3rd one was the deciding penalty, he should have stepped up because it was a make or lose situation.

The fact that you are absolving him of guilt (because he didn't take one) just proves the 5th penalty was not the most important penalty in this particular shootout.

>most important pk

he just wanted the glory of having the final, winning PK

He's fucking scum
egomaniac, scared fraudulent scum

Argentina without Messi has only won once in SA qualifiers and would've failed to quality for the WC long ago
KYS chicANO

T-T-TSUU

Yeah, but then he wouldn't have half the world calling him out for not even shooting like he will until the next season starts.

Argentina without Messi has 1 win in 8 games this qualifiers and needed his last minute goals to beat Iran, Bosnia, and Nigeria.

Portugal without Ronaldo won the Euro and wouldn't need him in the group stage considering he missed 17 shots and a penalty against Austria

It's night and day, Messi is the GOAT and actually important to his team. Ronaldo is a fucking christmas tree ornament.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

If Argentina stops calling Messi altogether they'll still be a powerhouse by the time Qatars world cup rolls around. They were stronger before Messi and will be stronger after him. I know it's hard for you to have pride in a country that isn't yours Ahmed, but no player is above his country.

>COWARDO FRAUDNALDO
hahahaha he's been exposed forever

Argentina without Messi has 2 World Cups and 14 Copa Americas. Also this "GOAT" is on charge leading Argentinas longest tropyhless streak on history

Meanwhile Portugal had 0 titles before TSUGOAT carried them to their first title ever.

You must be fucking stupid if you think Messi is vital for Argentina

>

>not going home so you can get your things in order before going to jail for 8 years

ftfy

>all the easily recognizable Ronaldo slurping anons litterally seething all across Sup Forums

lllollll

Your post clearly proves you have no idea what you're on about. You should be embarrassed at trying to discuss things which you've proven you're clueless on

Nokia pls

Messi got 21 months for 4.5 million Euro
Ronaldo is going to get 22 months for 15 million Euro

toppest of kek
normies blown the fuck out
rich people can do ANYTHING they want

This this and this.

He's a wanker plain and simple.

idiot... he should've taken the 1st penalty like he did agaisnt poland, a lot of shootouts dont even reach the 5th i guess he didnt learn the lesson in 2012.but anyway portugal was lucky to reach the penalties and even then i was 90% sure chile was going to win the shootout they were much more confident

Portugal wouldn't have been in the final without Ronaldo

not a single argument in this post
no wonder fins are irrelevant in everything ever

>He cares more about being the hero than his team or country doing well

:(

do you have the BBC the jews did this gif? i remember some mexican user posting it

>Cheese this desperate for approval

yo... don't shit talk dairy bro.

pecho frio

Argentina beat Chile outright in the group stage in Copa America

When messhit returned they hilariously flailed out in penalties at the final

you're wrong.

t. SEETHING shitskins

>flagposting

well done

TSU SOON

Personally, i value more the fact that Messi played a World Cup final

White boy mad he gon be the minority soon

You gon learn today, son!

"played"

Do you think the PK taker is decided on the spot after each PK?

There is nothing greater in the world of sport than participating in a world cup final

imagine you have to be the best 11 of one of top 10 countries in the world just to have a shot at playing, the best at your position even, literally less than half a percent chance to play in one.

>participating
lmao amerisharts and their participation mental illness.

pro tip: nobody cares who participates m8, everyone remembers the winners and thats it.

1st and 3rd penalties are the most important

Momentum decides penalty shootouts, if you start badly you almost never win them, Ronaldo should have taken the 1st penalty, it gives your team great belief to see someone confidently step up and smash one in at the very start

Anyone who's ever played football at a decent level knows this, Ronaldo and co definitely know this

If this doesn't show he's a glory hunting cunt above all else, nothing will. If he can't hog the glory he doesn't even care about winning

DAMAGE CONTROL