Congratulations to Chile. The best team won

Congratulations to Chile. The best team won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVDjHszbdO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why I love Portubros and watch their league. They are good guys

Is this the /portuguesebunker/ thread?

Now that Nando's cow has vanished, how fucked are >we for the next worldc up?

I hope you destroy the nazis tomorrow mexibro

It depends

If Nani goes to the World Cup, we will reach quarter finals tops

If he doesn't we have a chance of winning

I was going to watch your league if you won but i guess i'll have to watch bundesliga

PUTA QUE PARIU
Tive de sair de casa quando o tempo extra começou e a única coisa que pensava era que se fossemos a penaltis íamos para o caralho
Estes putinhos na nossa selecção ainda nem largaram a teta das mães, onde é que eles alguma vez ganhavam penalidades?

To be fair, the three penalty takers are oldfags

quem foram?

ganhamos o euro sem saber ler nem escrever querias o quê?

Nhonhi, Cigano e Montinho

Quaresma
Moutinho
Nanny

Someone pls post that cutie ginger webm Portugal fan from while ago.. I think it was from last world cup

Digam-me que ao menos iremos ter outra hipótese de participar neste torneio merdoso

i will watch your league, but cheer for benfica.

>implying >we'll qualify

Ofc

ONE FUCKING JOB PORTULEL, ONE FUCKING JOB!

>not wanting revenge
Who am I kidding we'd ravage you all over.

It wasn't her senpai. I'm looking for that qt pure looking face with questionable age

oops

> 5 year old reddit le meme

Thanks Portubro

can someone explain me the fc porto memes?

fuck off

You can tell, Our team sucks I know, but do you really think you can beat Germany playing like this?

I just like to convince people to support fc porto

Hope you guys win confederations cup, herrera gets elected mvp, and we sell him to PSG for 70 million

>Leaves good players on the bench
>Starts and subs in garbage players because their agent pays him to

Im fully team #Nandout now, he is a Mendes cocksucker. Watch him drop the flops next game and put the Sporting players on the line, risking injury in a meme match for third place. Screencap this shit.

some reddit pages to fill my schadenfreude please. is r-soccer enough?

>se fossemos a penaltis íamos para o caralho
pensei o mesmo, estes caralhos não viram como é que o Chile ganhou duas taças à Argentina?!

t b h... I do

embarrassing display, going to look for another league to watch desu

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=FVDjHszbdO8

To be honest our FC Porto player did not play

Leave the sudacas to me.

any coach we have will always be a Mendes cock sucker, the fucker controls our NTs

porventura esta taça nem existirá da próxima vez que ganharmos algo relevante lel

so can we sack him now?

He controls through money. Is it too much to ask for someone with integrity these days? Rui Jorge would be the ideal men, i honestly see him bring the full optencial out of the players available, pretty sure he would tell Andrés Gomes and Nanis to fuck off.

Thanks all portubros, great team, and is a real pleasure to win a team that has the best player of the world.

PS fuck Messi.

just like last time, right?

Add portopepe lel

after the euro title? the guy could even achieve the humiliating feat of not qualifying for the world cup that the cúcks in the FPF wouldn't sack him

Rui Jorge is another hack, brought in shit defenders and didn't even play Geraldes once in these u21 euros.
But knowing the FPF, he would most likely be Nando's substitute.

We won't qualify for the World Cup with Gomes in the 11.

Screencap this.

2bh no one here is mad for losing to Chile, we rate you pretty high. Everyone even agrees that it was a penalty and that we deserved to lose.

Now I just hope we don't choke against Switzerland in the qualifiers. Knowing this coach, it's very likely that we'll draw in Lisbon and go to play-offs

Rui Jorge has done a pretty good job apart from this last tournament. Any man that benches André Gomes would have my vote to be the next NT's coach.

yeah but he's so retarded, today's game was gonna be hard any way because no Pepe or Guerreiro but keeping Gomes for almost the entire game and benching Bernardo and André Silva for Quaresma and Nani in 70th minute? this shouldn't be allowed

What shouldn't be allowed is subbing in a winger (Gelson) with fucking 5 min to play. It's as if he wanted an excuse to say he tried to win or something.

Nando is a hack, but we have to put up with him being exposed for a few more years. That's the downside of winning the euros with meme magic.

>tfw good nt coach never

at least we lived to see our NT win a title

when my dad was my age, qualifying was a title in itself

why did he take Adrien out? He's our best penalty taker