Tectonic plates.

>Never forget
We still lost m8.

At the 8 teams stage...
With Brazil...
AGAIN...
For the 3th time in a row...

UMA DELICIA

Argentina haven't beaten Germany since the 86 final and lost 4 times against them since, twice in WC finals. Also got murdered in every tournament since 2006.

since 2014, Brazil has been in the shadow of south american texas. they are essentially on the verge of an international team dynasty, while Brazil gets eliminated either by paraguay or in the group stage cause they suck now.

>76826538
Argies have been in a really bad streak for 30 years. They have great players but still manage to fuck up.

Anyway, I strongly believe Chile can win against Germany at the final, after all Germany has never won in Russia

Argies have been in a really bad streak for 30 years. They have great players but still manage to fuck up.

Anyway, I strongly believe Chile can win against Germany at the final, after all Germany has never won in Russia

WW1 m16/2

Thats even worse...

you deserve another nuke

by the way, i'm vasco/scot-bong descendant

At least Ronaldo didn't miss

losing in regulation

>dynasty

lol, Chile is only this golden generation and then we are going BACK to our shitty teams with meme DT.

>Brazil gets eliminated either by paraguay or in the group stage cause they suck now.

Why did the Salas/Zamorano team underperform?

Didn't watch the game
Did Ronaldo not take a Penalty? How come?

Jara stuck a thumb in his ass and he couldn't focus. They're having steamy sex as we speak

Because that team was ONLY Salas and Zamorano and we used to have the shittiest DT that didn't motivate the rest of the team to do shit.

We were used to playing always like a small team, afraid of the others until Marcelo Bielsa came in 2007.

Because he wanted to take the last penalty so he could get all the glory, but based B R A V O caught the first three, while Chile scored their respective 3.

CR7 decided he would take the 5th shot, completely ignoring the possibility that the match could end before he could strike.

However, you can't miss a penalty if you don't kick it.

>Muh Margas
>Muh Sierra

At least we get to see la Roja winning mickey mouse cups and dissapear for the next 50 years.

Is it that you normally want your best player striking first to build momentum or something memey like that?

Kek we dominated Chile in our game they scored a lucky goal to give them the lucky result of a draw and now the champions of Europe get knocked out by Chile 3-0? Jeezus Portugal are lucky they didn't play Australia otherwise I'd sense a new 7-1 incoming.