HEDONIST MECCA

Sodom rises in the desert.

flyranch.burningman.org

> Burning man organization purchase 3,800 acres in Nevada for $6.5 million.
> Money came from private donors.
> "This is all part of the evolution of Burning Man from an ephemeral experiment into a global cultural movement having an impact on social, economic and artistic norms and structures. Burning Man’s culture is becoming more recognized and influential around the world"
> Land will be used for "experimentation" and to "apply the 10 principles" 365 days a year.

There building a permanent mecca of degeneracy in the Nevada desert.

not gonna lie, burning man is fun as fuck

cool

Probably a natural outgrowth of all the fucking rich people who go to Burning Man and complain about the amenities

FUCK
I live in North west NV
Burners stimulate economy once a year
But that degeneracie so close year round could result in God scorching this place, well deserved prior but still

Lets hope the fire we have here reaches all the way to Nevada.

Western degeneracy must be stopped. All people do is either validate it or, deny it exists.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Just don't look back at them user - never look back.

Kek
I wont
Hopefully my wife won't either.
Luckily I don't drink. dont need daughter getting ideas

user, it spares you the effort of rounding them up for the final solution.

>There building a permanent mecca of degeneracy in the Nevada desert.

You mean besides vegas right?

Technically thats a suburb of la now, but yes it does qualify

Vegas was a money making operation. This is intended to be part of a larger cultural movement.

But why, OP? The west is already degenerate on EXTREME levels I cannot even begin to describe.

At this point, they are throwing buckets of water in a river, metaphorically speaking.

That's how the whole thing started was buckets in a river.

This is dredging to change its course.

That doesn't make any sense. Can you explain?
How is it changing course in any way? We've gotten past the "degeneracy is a minority phase" decades ago.The world is not a nice place.

GOOD. Better than the Mecca of forced Muslim conquest the EU is building.

>Degeneracy fights religious zealotry

When will this meme die?

It doesn't, it's just preferable. People can choose to be part of this or not. We CAN'T choose how many mudslimes get forced down our throat.

What is burning man I hear a lot about it and don't know what it is

>Sodom rises in the desert.

It's bit late when it comes to preventing Sodom being reborn. Las Vegas has been there for decades.

>Las Vegas
maby its not sodom, but Gomorrah they're recreating

we truly are in the end times, i never thought that one guy told me we were going backwards not forwards would be right.

Psychedelic drugs and performance art for old hippies for week or so at end of summer. Then old hippies return work off their last years as wage slaves before retirement and vote for republicans as democrats would try fill their suburbs with niggers.

Repeat next year.

>What is burning man I hear a lot about it and don't know what it is

started out as a bunch of SF and Golden Triangle hippies go out to the Alkalai Desert of Nevada and have a week long orgy that culminates in a wiccan style burning man (confidence of care style ceremony).

Flash forward and now that SF isn't just homosexuals and retired sailors there is a bunch of Nu-money there. Burning man now charges them $500 or so for the right to camp out in the middle of the Salt flats.

There is no music just drums and fuckshit. It is billed as an 'artist' thing so there are people who do fun things like make crazy bicycles and whatnot. It used to be tied more to the SF gay community but not so much anymore now that people can be out of the closet.

All in all it is more pain that is worth it. You have to rent an RV if you don't want to just be miserable and that RV will lose it's deposit because it will get caustic holes in the paintjob from Burning Man.

So:
free-$500 a ticket depending on when you came

$500-1000 for the week of RV

$1000-2500 when you lose your RV deposit

the usual budget for drugs and whatnot.

You can go to lots of fun festivals here in the USA and have a good old fashioned freakout. These people have just done the best job of monetizing it while claiming they are not.

You are better off going to one of two dozen multi day camping festivals playing within 500 miles of you in the USA. You will leave the place richer and you get to hear some awesome bands too.

ooh and if anyone wants to check out a real festival feel free to look up jambandfestivals.com

hint: the ones held out in the middle of nowhere are always the best but watch out for white running shoes and newly pressed tye dyes

thanks

Why can't liberals these days go into a desert.

I checked it out when I was working in NV a few years back. Seemed like it was jam packed with 40+ year old expired hippie chicks looking to get gang-banged by equivalently aged and ugly hippie dudes. Most everyone there was academic. I even met a few professors I had in college from the early 90s.

Not too sure what they'd be building up aside from places to escape the terror of a bad acid trip, since it seemed like that's what everyone was on, but not being a drugs degenerate I can't say for sure.

Hopefully they'll build a large unsafe structure that will collapse and kill as many of them as possible. Pretty much everyone there is a far left psychopath and there are a hell of a lot of jews among their number.

It's a petri dish for controlled experiments. A perfect panopticon of who is why where and what they do when the lid comes off.

So say you like sweatlodging in a cloud of DMT corpse-dust while the whore daughter of one of your rivals injects smack into your foreskin, while you have an Edison lightbulb protruding from your anus. Then you want to meet others who can appreciate your unique manifestation of damage, that's why you want to go to the Burning Man.

sounds like a themepark about fucking and taking drugs for cubicle drones