Who the fuck is Kayla?

Been hospitalized for a few months, fill me in. I've seen a few pictures and videos and a bunch of fags saying it's a trap.

A 20 something year old man after several years of hormone therapy

Source on that claim?

Shut up and lurk more faggot.

She is a fucking girl in which you virgins keep shitting up this board like the literal untermensch you all are.

Fucking embarrassing.

>Sup Forums finds video of girl defending trump
>this girl is far better looking than anyone would expect a pol poster to be so more investigation is required
>it's discovered she's on the autism spectrum and trolls deviantart cuck by pretending to be a man
>shit posting ensues

The shoulder to hip ratio make me think you're a liar

Attention whore leeching off Trump movement

2016: the year Internet attention whores discovered that they can get an instant fan base on Sup Forums by incoherently quoting Hitler and/or wearing a Make America Great Again cap

>Shut up and lurk more faggot.
I was in a full body cast for the past four months, britbong.

That's what I do on Sup Forums, and I'm not an attention whore.

Your wife's son beat you up again?

>Been hospitalized for a few months
story time?

>dubs will always prevail over no dubs
"""""Her"""" """"hips"""" are an optical illusion. Notice the way the body is angled to maximize the appearance of curves.

I'm going to go with Ibrahim on this one

Actually I got jumped by six Mexichokes at a Trump rally and sustained serious injuries.

Just another Trump attention whore.
I mean don't get me wrong, I love Trump attention whores, but they still parrot what they heard elsewhere just to get attention without knowing or believeing in what they talk about.

Chances are this is caused by the SJW crowd being oversaturised, so if you want to make it as an attention whore you might have to venture into the yet unexplored edgy alt right circles where the competition is much smaller and thus you have higher chances of suceeding even if you are not that great looking (see evalion or whatever the fuck was that turboedgy youtuber caled)

She looks fuckable

eh. see

She is a girl. The trap thing is a meme, or because she used to shitpost and troll facebook users as a trap. But she has photos going back to when she was like 12 or something and is clearly a girl and always has been. Likes anime and gays but loves trump.

No tits

Hip to shoulder ratio debunks your claim.

Leg day every day

>she
>girl
>what are angles
topkek virgin

>that level of denial

I'm fem dipshit.

Nice to meet you, Kayla!

also a dude

Some fat fuck apparently. She claims to be spanish, she would be a 7/10 here at best.

>

>I'm fem
does that mean you have a feminine penis?

You're a fem as much as I'm an austrian.
t. Branko

Yeah.

Some moor that wants to enslave white people.

Fuck off, Atlanta

Hello Ken. I mean Kayla.

Reeks of penis

That """"""Penis"""""" is covered in hair lmao

It's also not my """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""penis""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

If that's her flaccid dick, did she cut it off for Pic in OP

Are you retarded?

they tuck in their mini dicks between their legs

Based on , you would still see a small bulge in the OP, unless her pubic area just doesn't exist.

> 2016
> not pretending to be a trap on facebook to troll dindus

Regardless, lurk more and find out.

>britbong

Shut the fuck up.

oh boohoo, brush your fucking teeth britbong

wow

Exactly, boo hoo. You got jumped by manlet mexicants and got rekt. Who gives a fuck? Lurk more faggot.

>teeth meme

Prob have better teeth than you, especially now you lost some along with your dignity in getting beat like a bitch.

>you lost some along with your dignity in getting beat like a bitch.
I'm a girl, so that's not really much of a statement, dipshit.

>Lurk more
>again
>>>/encyclopediadramatica/

>actually getting this butthurt over being called a britbong
lol holy shit

Probably better chance of him being Pakistani than British tbf

>I'm a girl

Kill yourself famalam. No one fucking cares, and it isn't relevant.

If it's a man he's a fucking retard shitposting on Sup Forums everyday (a canadian kind of shitposting, not funny like australians). A degenerate that only wants attention becase his depravity only pairs him with retards.

If it's a woman she's a whore that doesn't know her place. She has no opinions or contributions and only come here to talk about herself, how she sucks cock and to expose her weird flaccid body.

If it's a troll roleplaying is probably just a slide shill.

Either way this is our tumor of the month. Like herpes it will disappear and some faggot will bring it back every once in a while.

Reminder that 'kayla' is an attentionwhore trap and spamming him is just him cucking betas out of money through his fucking deviantart of all things.

Reminder to report every thread this tranny makes, he's trying to get more followers for more donations because he's homeless.

reminder that youre a stupid faggot and nobidy cares