Brit/pol/

NOT A DRILL edition

NEW POLL (Commissioned by Independent, carried out by ORB)

LEAVE - 55% (+4)
REMAIN - 45% (-4)

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS IS AN ONLINE POLL, WHICH TEND TO OVERSTATE LEAVE AND HAVE BEEN BRIGADED BY Sup Forums IN THE PAST.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=dzdrjwZFgZE

Watch Farage's interview with the Neil here: (starts at 7:30)

youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>EUROPEAN FEDERALIST TRANNY EDWINA IZZARD TRIES TO BARRAGE THE FARAGE, GETS TOLD BY BASED AUDIENCE MEMBER TO FUCK OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=jDiPAVPz1k4&feature=youtu.be

>ARE NIGE SUBJECTED TO 45 MINUTE PUBLIC GRILLING BY LEFTY STUDENT TOSSERS - SURVIVES THE ENCOUNTER AND CONVERTS THEM ALL TO THE LEAVE CAMPAIGN

BuzzFeedUK/videos/vb.574931839201643/1439652686062883/?type=2&theater

>CAMERON SUCCESFULLY RIGS REFERENDUM: 430,000 PEOPLE APPLY TO VOTE DURING EXTENSION DEADLINE

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36496047

>TORY PEER: "PICK UP THAT CAN, CITIZEN" - WARNS PEOPLE NOT TO VOTE AGAINST WHAT THEIR LEADERS WANT

twitter.com/rosaltmann/status/740991699355328513

>JEZZA GOES TO MEET "BRO-TIER" SIHKS ACCUSED OF HONOR KILLING - FORGETS TO MENTION IMMIGRATION AGAIN

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634342/Don-t-mention-immigration-Labour-MP-s-anger-Corbyn-fails-include-doorstep-issue-referendum-leaflets.html

>PRIZE KEKOLD OWEN JONES MEETS HAS-BEEN FILMMAKER AND POSSIBLE NONCE MICHAEL MOORE

youtube.com/watch?v=adLevrVBCqI

>UN CLAIMS THAT CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS ARE A GRAVE VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND DIRECTLY COMPARABLE TO ISIS

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/09/making-children-attend-christian-school-assemblies-undermines-hu/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb-sf28398239

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36496047
youtu.be/3rFHDYSFbf0
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/may/25/secret-life-of-the-human-pups-the-men-who-live-as-dogs
youtu.be/Ng3OdcAZMv8?t=2m41s
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html
twitter.com/rosaltmann/status/740991699355328513
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07fd0l5/newsnight-10062016
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/741211577945329664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO SIR DYSON AND DENNIS SKINNER

>CAMERON SUCCESFULLY RIGS REFERENDUM: 430,000 PEOPLE APPLY TO VOTE DURING EXTENSION DEADLINE
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36496047
Why is this allowed?

And they say... the future's out to get you.

You know that I won't let you fall...

>Hold serious discussion about the future of your nation
>Have Eddie Izzard take part

JUST

OP why is your picture Wallace and Gromit?

Guys, what's this "poll of polls" bullshit, and why does it favor "remain" so much?

TOMMY GUN
YOU AINT HAPPY 'LESS YOU GOT ONE!
TOMMY GUN
AINT GONNA SHOOT THE PLACE UP
JUST FOR FUN!
MAYBE HE WANTS TO DIE, FOR THE MONEY!
MAYBE HE WANTS TO KILL, FOR HIS COUNTRY!
WHATEVER HE WANTS, HE'S GONNA GET IT!

It's a corrupt system, the'll do anything to keep status quo

Most polls are run by pro-EU sources.

Literally just newspapers instead of actually polling companies trying to combine polls with questionable methodology.

Its a guesstimate at best but usually its nonsense.

Do it for her, Lads

youtu.be/3rFHDYSFbf0

I just hope the Remainians percentage doesn't overpass Leave from now on.

Very hopeful right now.

if you aren't watching trooping the colour then you aren't British

Just popped a pot of coffee on to settle down to Trooping the Colour lads.

>weighted by voter turnout
>Leave 55% in the lead

This is what worries me if remain somehow manage to energise their voters we could be fucked.

Keep quiet if it looks like you're leaving. The average hippy that wants to keep the UK bound to the EU because it lets them undemocratically force their will on the nation is a lazy fucker and will stay home on voting day if they think staying is a given.

m8 she's let the UK go to shit

only thing she deserves is her head in a pike with King Harry taking over as an absolute monarch

I'm sitting here very much enjoying trooping the colour Brit friends

>pic
>that fucking guardian article
Don't remind me

Remanians need to keep up with their childish antics and people will vote against hem for being petty cause they losing.

>Get up and watch trooping the colour
>Stay snug mode in bed on Sup Forums

Fug

Boris desu

link to article?

BBC One Live
or
Get Clover on your phone and shitpost in your living room

Did we ever find those nudes of Lizzy?

Is it me or does Boris sound black somehow?

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/may/25/secret-life-of-the-human-pups-the-men-who-live-as-dogs

>youtu.be/Ng3OdcAZMv8?t=2m41s

>mostly of Muslim origin

why was he booed for this?

>boris "love immigrants" johnson

Rolling average still has LEAVE winning on Britain elects and this hasn't included the telegraph (which was a 2000 person ORB poll so it will be eligible to be included by The Economist and Britain Elects)

Just your average Remain voters.

JUST

>that face of horror

these """""people""""" should be locked up or just killed

>this hasn't included the telegraph (which was a 2000 person ORB poll
Which one is that?

That's more like a face of guilt.

She totally digs her partner doing that, she probably gets off to the idea of being fucked by dogs, but can't legally do it.

All these traditions will be back lads after Brexit, once our brave lands take back the Empire.

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html

In the OP mate

He's one of us!

Well that poll is included in this pic You're saying it's going to get included in that "polls of polls" thing now too?

3 days after brexit we detonate 300 nuclear devices per square mile of france

>let me tell you about the lizards guys

Merkel confirmed as a reptilian overlord

Will Trooping the Colour boost BREXIT?

I suppose in a sense he could play up that the EU + TTIP is the NWO, since it pretty inarguably is.

It should, shouldn't it?

I'm ok with this, end our suffering. Rebuilding the country after the nuclear radiation disappear will be faster than trying to reform and modernize this shit hole

Subconcious patriotism.

Of course lad, plus England are playing tonight. Maximum day of patriotism.

LIZARD EDDIE IZZARD

it literally is though

Tune and a half

IZZARD THE LIZARD

SHAT AP

We should be participating in all these traditions right now. Don't wait for something to happen. Do it already.

What time is england playing?

oi oi

You misunderstand that picture. All those poll of polls updates are before the ORB poll was even conducted. Look at the dates. They will update their poll of polls with weighted addition of that poll next week.

>football hooligans cause so much destruction that referendum isn't required, EU kicks the UK out

The vote is after the 3rd group game but before the knockout round

If we win all 3 games nationalism will be at an all-time high

Officers fired tear gas on supporters as they gathered in the streets drinking with flags of the St George cross draped in the background.

It comes after local young people are believed to have confronted England supporters gathered outside the Queen Victoria pub and O’Malley’s Irish bar yesterday.

England will play their first game against Russia tomorrow.

Tensions around the tournament have risen over security fears, with fans banned from swimming in the sea in case of attacks and told to limit their celebrations to official fan zones protected by armed police.

>the St George cross draped in the background.

makes you think, i'm not there physically but mentally

>tfw remain get increasingly nervous and sperg out, making leave even more likely

8 evening bongs mate

>TRIGGER WARNING: THIS IS AN ONLINE POLL, WHICH TEND TO OVERSTATE LEAVE AND HAVE BEEN BRIGADED BY Sup Forums IN THE PAST.
Pretty sure the participants were picked at random though.

Lots of people are saying that it was started by local Muslim French youths who were offended by our Brave Lads drinking in the street, St. George's Flags, Crusader outfits.

Then the Russians got involved...

>Posted right at the end of the last thread.

Germany also benefits a lot economically. Obviously in pure fiscal terms, like us you contribute more than you get out. However unlike us the structural set up of the EU is designed to benefit your economy.

The heavy tariffs on non EU manufactured goods drive prices up, a cost which is evenly distributed across the EU. However EU car makers et al benefit massively from the increased prices, but manufacturing industries are not evenly distributed across the continent, so the benefit is massively concentrated in areas of heavy manufacturing. In this way all EU countries pay a subsidy to German manufactures. The Same is true for France/Spain and the common agricultural policy.

Secondly the Euro causes poorer Southern European members to effectively transfer some of their low cost of labour to Germany. This is because the Euro FX is too high for Southern Europe and far too low for Germany. This cost of this labour subsidy to Germoney has been crippling to the Southern European labour markets whilst at the same time creating artificially low unemployment in Germany itself. I'm not saying that the PIGS didn't have structural political and economic issues of their own, but it was pretty cold of the German taxpayers to be so brutal to countries which are subsidising the economic success of Germany with their own failure.

This is the real reason the Germans didn't want to let Greece exit the Euro. Greece would have recreated the Drachma at a realistic FX and the Euro would have in turn appreciated in value. This has the effect of the Greeks taking back the part of their low cost of labour they have given to the Germans.

> Yes lets contain all the fans into a small area with armed guards that will be chaos if an attacker opens fire

>Tfw our parades are the best in the world
>Best soldiers on. 1 to 1 level

Europe on suicide watch

ARE BRAVE BOYS
R
E

B
R
A
V
E

B
O
Y
S

>If we win all 3 games nationalism will be at an all-time high
So "remain" it is then.

Your German government has doubly screwed the British with the way you have set up the Union. We are a mostly service based economy, but whilst the common market is mature for agriculture (Spain, France) and manufacturing (Germoney) for services it is incomplete. This basically gives German and French producers free access in markets in which you excel, whilst allowing you to put up barriers against us in industries where we have a competitive advantage.

Britain gets double fucked by this union, structurally and fiscally. Actually make that triple fucked since most EU members resent us and fuck us politically at every turn too.

t. Economist for Brexit.

>mfw nothing but a cataclysmic fall can break the Brexit spirit, but Remain gets disheartened by the day
think about it, lads. They thought remain was just firebrands from the outset, that the shilling and scare tactics would quickly stamp it out. Now they've been consistently losing ground for weeks, been blown the fuck out in public on numerous occasions, have had every endorsement have the opposite effect and are losing the herd mentality vote.

All the while Brexit was always the underdog and is immune to morale breaking from anything but a seriously negative poll, is being crucified by shills that are slowly being seen through, has mass popular support from actual people as opposed to out of touch smug cunts, is willing to give out less biased facts, their leaflet encouraged people to think for themselves, has good turnouts in public debate and is untouchable by scaremongering.

I can feel the fire rising, lads.

>Then the Russians got involved...

Roughly what fraction of France is on fire at the moment?

>twitter.com/rosaltmann/status/740991699355328513
>altmann

Every time ;^)

cheeky

against a bunch of tanked up Russian yobs, gareth wales and literally who: the country, I think we'll be fine

That poll isn't your generic online newspaper poll.
ORB poll randomly, they don't just leave a thing open to proxies and shit.

Maybe in your damp rag of a country but not in England.

Shrek would vote for Brexit.

You have to watch this lads, you honestly couldn't make this up

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07fd0l5/newsnight-10062016

(skip to 22:12)

>Newsnight starts following the journey of 2 families resettled here under the UK's refugee program.
>They have to stop as one of the """"" Children """""" from the families is in court for raping a 15 year old girl.

REFUGEES
WELCOME

>They thought remain
I really am a daft cunt

>Post yfw when the Queen formally announces Brexit today

>TRIGGER WARNING: THIS IS AN ONLINE POLL, WHICH TEND TO OVERSTATE LEAVE AND HAVE BEEN BRIGADED BY Sup Forums IN THE PAST
At this point it's fucking pointless to repeat this, but I'll try anyway. There is a huge difference between random online polls posted on news websites and shit like that, and SCIENTIFIC online polls that are done through controlled samples. One if worthless, the other is as reliable as live telephone polls, give or take a few substantial differences in demographics (that can be easily adjusted for). In fact, in the 2016 U.S. primaries, scientific online polls were *more* reliable than conventional telephone polls.

GET THIS IN YOUR FUCKING HEADS LADS.

That's what I was thinking.

OP you better delet this:
>TRIGGER WARNING: THIS IS AN ONLINE POLL, WHICH TEND TO OVERSTATE LEAVE AND HAVE BEEN BRIGADED BY Sup Forums IN THE PAST.

> Actually implying that you should listen to your MPs when your offered a direct democracy vote.

How fucking disconnected can you be.
The electorate vote MPs to be representatives of their views. But a referendum is to ask the people DIRECTLY to provide their choice. Its the purest form of democracy.

Jeeeeeeesus wept.

Tears of Empirical pride lads.

I want to laugh but that girl is English?

Fucking scum

>it's the purest form of democracy

Which is why some of them loathe the idea so much. She's had to apologise now anyway, the silly sow.

twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/741211577945329664

For once Owen Jones says something not utterly cucked.

>Tfw close to tears

Everytime lads.. I hope I'm not the only one.

Expectation management lad

Before every election everyone is whipped up into a frenzy because they believe some rogue poll, and of course the results are always a let down

European elections
South Thanet
Thurrock

We need to keep up the momentum rather than getting complacent over one poll result

Stay... out... of my... country!

It was a 14 year old girl M9.

Remember that he was clearly in favour of out before.
He's probably timidly tip toeing around the barriers his masters have put up for him

Any stats on the dilution of the white race by the EU lads. People wont believe me.

I just know that Owen cuck Jones wants to leave.

He can be convinced but how do we do it? I think the strongest argument for labour to leave is that mass immigration does drive down wages and NHS pressure