ITT: music for normies that think they aren't normies

ITT: music for normies that think they aren't normies

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/normiesnormies
nirvana.wikia.com/wiki/Kurt_Cobain's_Top_50_Albums
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

smiths, joy division, radiohead, talking heads

ITT: music for normies that think they aren't normies that think they aren't normies

that about covers it

Also MF doom and Earl Sweatshirt. Hipster white kids thinking they're woke and intellectuals when they're really just cringy and ugly.

four for four user

also nirvana, modest mouse, the white stripes

Le epic contrarian troll reply

/thread

you guys really hate people

Yes

>>>/Instagram/
>>>/american eagle/
>>>/h&m/
>>>/Snapchat/

>go to DG concert
>its just neckbeards and beta males wearing hipster glasses

Neutral milk hotel, animal collective, tame impala, the strokes, SoundCloud rap, "sadboy" trash, vaporwave

How autistic are you people?

>>>/Starbucks/
>>>/uniqulo/
>>>/supreme/
>>>/thrasher/
>>>/vans/
>>>/Nike/
>>>/Snapchat news feed/

literally anything being posted on this board

Not an argument

>2017
>still thinking Sup Forums is your sekrit club

Sup Forums died many many years ago, it's just as normie as anything now

If we are being real, literally anything "emo". Brand new, american football, lil peep, whatever.

>TFW Sup Forums is normie central for a few years
>don't want to go to THAT chan because of all the cp so stuck with normies

Sun Kil Moon

Starbucks-core trash

w-which chan is "THAT"?

asking for a friend

Sorry, have to keep sekrit club status

t. Trust fund babbi that goes on a Burmese knitting website and is surprised that he's completely out of touch

good thing none of those are emo then

I listen to all of these.

Still not an argument

Wtf? How many normies do you think have even heard of death grips? My guess is close to none

SoundCloud rap in general

BADBADNOTGOOD and Odd Future

>How autistic are you people?
>Not an argument
>Still not an argument

yikes

>Not an argument
nice redditspeak, kind sir, upboated with a respectful nod xD

Ah, but le s a d Asian meme man would double the value of his music as social currency if he didn't alienate half his fanbase in the process

underrated post

What's wrong with Uniqlo? They are cheap and pretty ok

death grips was literally on adult swim, involved with Robert Pattinson, Bjork, was on Watchmojo, their songs have been played on the radio before. The year Money Store came out, I remember being in a big fighting game tournament and they were playing DG. Nowadays it's even more normie. Too bad for fedoras who always want to be obscure

This desu

xxxtentacion and lil peep.

Lame Impala

Twenty one pilots

are you new here

mommy people are being mean on the internets!

all music
Music is a normie interest.

you say that as if it's a bad thing

aside from Sup Forums and the contaiment boards there isn't any questionnable stuff. most of the boards are half dead though

holy quads user!!

I listen to richard dawson shigero segito and king gizzard along with this dude i just like his style the normies are the ones that look and act like him for some status symbol jesus christ since when did music become this

>the normies
No. YOU are the normie. No matter how you want to mask the fact.

Do you guys care about not being a normie? Listen to what you like and do something with your otherwise useless existence.

soundcloud.com/normiesnormies

Sure. Just use that so you can feel superior on a site becoming more normie and pretentious day by day

Whatever you listen to, considering your vernacular, you fucking poseur.

is being a normie bad? I have friends that basically only listen to and try to get me to go their concerts

i think he meant ∞chins

wizchan I'm guessing

ITT: Sup Forums piles on a bandwagon of shitting on some of their favorite artists just to be deemed the most obscure and "alt" of them all.

I'm ok with these bands being normie or mainstream, but let me know about these hypothetical "obscure bands" all of you seem to like. Odds are if you've heard it in passing, someone else likes it too (probably a normie, god forbid), you have to look hard for music that's obscure but also listenable.

Don't forget Tame Impala

Whether or not music is normie depends on the circumstances and reason for a person listening to it. It's case by case. Even the most obscure experimental record, if posted by some posted by some posturing kid on Sup Forums or namedropped by some college kid, is normie. The most popular song on the radio isn't normie when compulsively listened to by an insane fanatic.

t. brainlet

I bet you browse /lit/, wear scarves that you knit yourself, and tell people you read both online and in person but wouldn't be caught dead with a book or even near the library. Go back to watching game theory, kiddo

Yeah I'm the only person I know irl who has ever heard of death grips. They are FAR from normie shit. Everyone saying otherwise probably comes from areas of such highly concentrated autism that slight autism is considered normie to them.

hipsters are just normies in denial

Yeah alot of people seem to think the normies of Sup Forums are equivalent to the normies of the real world. They need to get outside more.

They are, in urban areas.

Urban areas are filled with people who strictly listen to top100 hiphop/trap or country only. They are the normiest of them all.

lmao look at this loser having faith in humanity

Anyone under the age of 20 who listens to classic rock thinks they are Jesus

All music. It's a nothing art form. It's main value is as social currency, and most people *especially on Sup Forums* just use it to posture.

wizchan is worse than /mu

Nah, joy division DEFINITELY isn't for normies. You spaz

Frank Ocean.

is this the reason why everyone does nothing but talk about the same damn albums here

essentialmucore.jpeg

I don't know what half of these are

Fidlar

oooooooooooh boy. Had some Fine arts student show me a song from government plates talking about how edgy and how no one gets them at my party. I asked him to leave because A. I didnt know him and B. I didnt like him

That chan has a Sup Forums board, but it's pretty dead

Your favorite album, my favorite album, and the favorite album of everyone who posts in this thread.

joy division sucks ass anyway ohhh im gonna kill myself, faggot honestly.

uniqlo is good son.

fpbp
/thread

new order was much better

yeah man that definitely happened kek

Pink Floyd, Ramones, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Muse, Radiohead, Beck, Foo Fighters, Marilyn Manson, Weezer

/thread

>Joy Division
How many people in real life have you met that told you they listen to Joy Division?

>nirvana
cobain-core is definitely not normie though

what is there to like

It's kinda waning off, but their popularity is still relevant. Arguably, only Nevermind appeals to normies though.

Radiohead: the thread

Cobain had a really good taste in music

nirvana.wikia.com/wiki/Kurt_Cobain's_Top_50_Albums

And?

The thing it’s easy to class bands like radiohead and nirvana or any commonly known band/ artist but keep in mind normies claim they listen to them or “omg i love radiohead” but have only heard one or two songs for them in their entire lives and probably wouldn’t even know who thom yorke is, let alone AMOK

^ *class as normie music * ... so just becausw a normie might know the band or artist doesnt make it normie music because they probably dont actually “listent” to it

Hate this fucking cunt so much.