>FLASHBACK: Obama – “Hillary is a Liar”
youtube.com/watch?v=UTtizmetQMY
>Farage: Hillary is a Crook
youtube.com/watch?v=aYsE88hmIbY
>You Can't Trust Hillary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiQOyndzxQ
>The Long Road to the White House
youtu.be/ZJyIztXX3Bs
>Clinton Declares Victory over Sanders, but is she ready for Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=qEt6Pbdoqgc
youtube.com/watch?v=SSvtyvD-MTQ
>Trump Raps
youtube.com/watch?v=rSV2oBUOWgo
>YCSTT XXVI (America First)
youtube.com/watch?v=RGmZNlYtJsM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV STREAMS AND OTHER GOODIES
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/9VoBF8d
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important updates

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7tn0jZ0xzU
youtube.com/watch?v=X0viFOUdGXk
presstv.ir/Detail/2016/06/11/469898/Romney-Trump-trickledown-racism
pastebin.com/cXZTGafD
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ
twitter.com/larrywhoran/status/741548491504115712
twitter.com/hashtag/nomoreguns?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=tren
patriotrising.com/2016/06/10/usurper-not-candidate-california-primary-stolen-hillarys-nomination-coup/
youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM
kybalion.org/kybalion.php?chapter=XI
pastebin.com/raw/wvmekCjv
bigstory.ap.org/article/bd911de9190d4ec7b03d855312b04e39/police-rancher-lassos-bike-thief-outside-oregon-walmart
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635981/Hillary-deletes-emails-latest-edition-memoir-removes-cheerleading-controversial-Trans-Pacific-Partnership-trade-deal.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/10/rajiv-k-fernando-major-clinton-donor-appointed-to-/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/31/library-congress-eliminate-terms-illegal-alien-alien/
youtube.com/watch?v=KDRAhiBtOrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~

Fat white SJW cow calls Hispanic Trump supporters racist

>youtube.com/watch?v=s7tn0jZ0xzU

Will the ride never end?

QUICK. POST YOUR FAVORITE ANTI-HILLARY VIDEOS.

AWOOVEMENT~

Why? Why did we do it Sup Forums?

We literally memed this poor cuck out of existence and ruined his lifelong presidental aspirations.

You guys JUST had to attack the poor cuck for his adopted somalian son....

A W O O
W
O
O

Maga

>#NeverTrump wanted to run some irrelevant literally who online blogster for President to oppose Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=X0viFOUdGXk

It is my birthday and I gave 15 dollars to randlet a year ago

Who wants 2 party?

>tfw no #FrenchRevolution

Should've adopted a white kid.

How does it feel to be in the same intellectual property as these fucking goys

>Racist.. racist.. racist.. racist..
Creepy as fuck SJW lullaby

Do you believe he was 'harassed by Trump's associates'? I think he's full of shit.

Kinda irrelevant now, but whatever

Did Trump actually make a tweet talking about the draft though?

I wonder what his stance is on drafting women.

I thought only whites could be racist.

awooooo

>Jill (((Stein)))
She will have good numbers in ME and VT this year
I have been converting hopelessly fucked Bernie people by saying they have no integrity if they vote Hillary and how I voted Johnson last time for same reason.
Also highlight that if 3rd party gets 5% nationally they have to change from a 2 party system which would actually be a good thing done by Bernie

Also NH is 100% going Trump

They look fun and are probably as smart as your average hipster liberal.

>Young high energy white men having fun and loving America.

Feels pretty good to be honest.

He's a white hispanic.

x10 better than this dick licker

M A G A
A
G
A

Too bad NH is only worth 3 electoral votes.

Would rather hang out with a dozen of them than one SJW low energy kek

>Wut have u dun to improove the wooorld?

what's better is he btfo himself before he even ran

ban niggers

We're hitting the farthest Left we can go on the pendulum before it swings back.

Everyone is racist.

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY

They look like pretty fun guys to hang with desu.

happy birthday
tomorrow is mine

Trump to cause 'trickle-down racism' in US: Romney

presstv.ir/Detail/2016/06/11/469898/Romney-Trump-trickledown-racism

Looks like my countrymen to me. How does it feel to loathe yourself so much you have to lash out at anyone with PRIDE? Sad.

pastebin.com/cXZTGafD

Posting again for the user that asked about my patches.

Who /HIGH ENERGY DRAG RACING/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ

Here's the car

czeched

When are the rally's in UTC time burger bros ?

twitter.com/larrywhoran/status/741548491504115712

So, #Nomoreguns is trending on twitter now due to some fanboy shooting some former reality tv contestant.

twitter.com/hashtag/nomoreguns?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=tren

Media might use it to derail the cycle so they don't have to pay attention to Trump's Clinton speech on monday.

I'll believe that last part when they actually start IGNORING the guy.

High energy motorsports best motorsports

Tampa - 3:00 PM

Pittsburgh - 7:00 PM

Enjoy my good friend!

>before it swings back
>before

I hope it does. We must fight, it is not guaranteed.

Also I got my Metal Gear patches, DD mug, and flag from a guy named Zanzibarland on Etsy.

What kind of manpower will Trump need to deport the 11-14 million illegal immigrants here in America?

why the fuck is #nomoreguns trending? did some dindu get shot again?

fucking twitter, man. If it wasn't for Trump, I wouldn't get anywhere near that millenial circle jerk of a site.

This Is a Usurper, Not a Candidate: California Primary Was Stolen, And Hillary’s “Nomination a Coup”

patriotrising.com/2016/06/10/usurper-not-candidate-california-primary-stolen-hillarys-nomination-coup/

Thank you

Nice collection, faithful of Horo.

the Trump Jügend will be enough manpower

>tfw jews got shoah'd after nazi hillary took away their guns

youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM

I'm pretty sure there are also retards that like the color red, but that doesn't make red a bad color

Who the fuck would vote for French?

Literally who? So everyone needs to be disarmed because some stalker shot a nobody? How rational!

>Immigrants for Trump
Feels good.

I've yet to see any videos from legal immigrants (not anchor babies) who oppose him.

It is inevitable.

>kybalion.org/kybalion.php?chapter=XI
>"Everything flows out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right, is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates." — The Kybalion.

Is anything wrong, missing, or need to be updated on this list of Trump's policies?

pastebin.com/raw/wvmekCjv

I guess not that much, seeing as clinton deported 9 million without breaking a sweat and nobody even fucking remembers that happening.

> "you can be racist against other brown people"

I still don't understand how the fuck is "brown people" a PC term. it sounds super racist to me.

Of course fucking communists turn this into a political issue. I'm sure it will be trending worldwide at number 1 soon enough.

gun control is anti-semitic and anti-american tbqh

>israel

What kind of israeli are you?

I believe he got a lot of mentions on Twitter. Any unwanted attention online qualifies as harassment these days. I'm still amazed that Kristol thought this white-working-class-hating, borderline-SJW would be the ticket to soaking up #trueConservative votes.

Technically, I'm more amazed that Kristol thought people couldn't see how badly he wanted to split the ticket to get Clinton ahead.

>Oregon wetback tries to steal a bike
>a cowboy literally chases him down on horseback, lassos him and holds him to the police get there
The wall just got 10 feet taller
bigstory.ap.org/article/bd911de9190d4ec7b03d855312b04e39/police-rancher-lassos-bike-thief-outside-oregon-walmart

>libertarians

>transient
is this code for illegal alien now?

>tfw two rallies today

Let's hope for some riots

>expecting the media to fine you full information

The same buzzwords every single time, and on top of that, these people always have the same fucking look.

Maybe this woman should spend less time throwing said buzzwords around and more time wondering why she'll be a dried up cat lady the rest of her life.

They're literally at the emotional developmental level of young children.

Pharma + coddling = sjws

they've come full circle on this shit. "people of color" was super racist but they've appropriated it for themselves, now its some all encompassing apology to the darkies or something. dont be surprised if "oriental" makes a resurgence, though asians dont seem to get the same babying from these losers.

I don't understand the outrage behind "oriental" to begin with. It's a compliment to the Chinese.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635981/Hillary-deletes-emails-latest-edition-memoir-removes-cheerleading-controversial-Trans-Pacific-Partnership-trade-deal.html

MORE HILLARY FLIP FLOPS

>there is a significant chance the fire will start in PA today

This mentally disturbed cunt will go on being a massive pain in the ass for her entire life. Best to just eliminate her.

>Victorino Arellano-Sanchez
>a 'transient'
They sure do love their euphemisms.

Such tolerance and compassion, surely your loving heart has a place to accept 5 million, no... 6 MILLION african refugees?

No? why not?

Probably in this context. Transient is usually synonymous with drifter or hitchhiker, but I wouldn't doubt that they're now offended by "Undocumented" too.

>"This one's disabled"

The Asians- virtually any and every sub-demographic of them- come here and spend decades breaking their backs to earn a living. There are more than a meager amount of outliers to be sure, but all in all they grind and sweat out their obstacles rather than go the Liberal route.

Israel has accepted refugees since day one, many of which are Ethiopian. Surely you know this.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/10/rajiv-k-fernando-major-clinton-donor-appointed-to-/

Hillary is fucked

The fagsat the Library of Congress recently tried to remove the term "illegal aliens" from their records
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/31/library-congress-eliminate-terms-illegal-alien-alien/

Raaacist
Raaacist
Raaacist
Raaacist

And that was a mistake. Why the fuck would you guys want Ethiopians?

Of course it was a mistake, but Israel is based around the right of return. I believe that Ethiopians were temporarily barred from coming in no more than a few years ago, but I think they're being let in again.

There'll be 0% unemployment :^)
people will have 2nd jobs just for fun because there will be so much work available

It's going to be great.

Really fucking cocky these days. How many 1984 parallels have we seen carried out now?

less than 50,000 which pales in comparison to europe's projected 1 billion which will be a literal genocide.... you know genocide, that thing you are vehemently opposed to right?

I don't want genocide in Europe. What they're doing is madness.

>Israel has accepted refugees since day one, many of which are Ethiopian.

It's truly amazing work that you took in all of those refugees, equally amazing coincidence that huge numbers of them were tragically incapable of having children :^)

How does it feel to be such a cuck that you want validation on Sup Forums?

Where did it go so wrong for you?

Madness?
youtube.com/watch?v=KDRAhiBtOrQ