HAHAHAHAHHA WE'RE GONNA ABSOLUTELY BUTTFUCK PORTUGAL

And as always, fuck Gringordos and fuck the USA

Your country is like a whore everyone uses to get rich then go home.

muh wall

muh israel

muh russia

Yesterday a pathetic looking Mexican kid walked up to me to sell me some roses to give to my girlfriend. I asked him to call me "el jefe". He did, but didn't have any enthusiasm in his voice, so I didn't buy any.

If you were really getting "rich" you'd be living in the wealthy parts of America, no...what happens is people come here and get what is considered lower/lower middle class incomes here but sending this money home (or saving it then leaving) is enough to be considered "rich" in the shitholes you come from, its why many american retire to mexico/costa rica/etc, cause their actual upper middle american wealth is enough to allow them to live like literal kings

is it time for mexico to be proud of something?

>using a whore is a way to get rich

So you give the whore money, and this makes you...rich? I think I know why chicanos are so poor.

Chicanos are literally subhumans.

There are so many posts like this lately that I cannot help but think they are proper Americans trying to get some juicy (You)s

Chicanoposting is the absolute easiest way on Sup Forums to get the (You)

>then go home

if only.
CHI

>WE
GO BACK PEDOOO

chopping you 46%

No shit. Most Chicanos are pretty self-hating. Americans abuse foreign perceptions of them on flag boards far more than you think.

What about no paying for your meme wall?

There are about 30 million chicanos in the US and 50 million latinos total (including half-latinos like Towns and Romo), it's pretty likely that these guys are for real. Although they probably are just baiting for (you)s either way.

CHI

kek

My parents own a food truck business m8. They literally make 70-80k a year and taxes are lax.

>we
>murrican flag
chicanos don't have a NT

as if they pay taxes.
kek
gets handouts still.
jokes on the gringos.

>>Getting this animated over povertyball

>then go home
except your filth dont go back.

>having pride in a land your family saw so shit they decided to abandon everything and just leave

Did you get cucked by some refugee? lmao

>A Spaniard
No Nigga

LOS DISCRIMINAMOS A LOS MEXICANOS PORQUE SON MUY FEOS TODOS SON PARECIDOS A ARMANDO MANZANERO,ENANOS INDIOS MARRONES FRIJOLEROS SUCIOS SALTAMUROS Y BIGOTUDOS,LES CHUPAN LA VERGA A LOS YANQUIS Y NOS VIVEN ENVIDIANDO A LOS ARGENTINOS PORQUE SOMOS MAS CULTOS Y EUROPEOS QUE ELLOS,EN CUALQUIER PAIS CIVILIZADO SOMOS BIENVENIDOS MENOS LOS MEXIINDIOS QUE SON CONSIDERADOS LACRAS,BORRACHOS DROGONES Y DELINCUENTES Y SUS MUJERES SON MUY FEAS, NEGRAS BIGOTUDAS QUE PARECEN TRAVESTIS.EN FIN SON TODOS UNOS MACACOS SUBDESARROLLADOS CON COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD,CAMPEONES MUNDIALES EN SALTO CON GARROCHA POR SALTAR PAREDONES Y NARCOTRAFICO,EN USA LES LIMPIAN EL CULO ROSADO A LOS GORDOS YANQUIS Y A SUS INODOROS,MIENTRAS SUS MUJERES MUCAMAS SE ACUESTAN CON SUS PATRONES GRINGOS Y GRITAN DE PLACER COMO PERRAS ASQUEROSAS ALZADAS MIENTRAS LOS MARIDOS FRIJOLEROS Y GRASIENTOS LES CORTAN EL CESPED A SUS AMOS YANQUIS

Shut the fuck up you Marc ass nigga, pinche frijolero, motherfuckin bumboy lookin ass, dead ass chode having ass, bitch ass cuck ass nigga

Kek

Ill ill ill ill ill!!!! Why is this board so infested with SPICS?! Goddamn it, they're like fucking roaches!

GERMANY WILL RAPE MEXICO
ANALLY
ORALLY
VAGINALLY
MEXICO WILL BE COMPLETELY FILLED WITH GERMAN CUM AFTER 90 MINUTES
PREPARE MEXICO FOR THE BIG GERMAN COCK

Is this /bundes/?

Yes.

GUYS OVER HERE THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY /BUNDES/ LISTEN TO FAVELINHO HE SAID SO

*blocks your path*

how do i say "era penal" in the future tense?

serĂ¡ penal