Guys, we aren't creative enough to come up with a flag of our own, what do?

>Guys, we aren't creative enough to come up with a flag of our own, what do?
>I got it, let's just take Austria's tampon sandwich flag and crank up the saturation in Photoshop
>Brilliant!

Why is this allowed?

You mean crank down the color saturation, but I know that phrase is considered verboten in Germany these days.

>You mean crank down

American education.

Why is THIS allowed?

Actually this flag came about from a dead guy bleeding out onto a sheet, but the middle bit was left clean.

At least the Latvian flag won't be viewed as a symbol of mudshits rape and failure in 30 years time

>At least the Latvian flag won't be viewed as a symbol of mudshits rape and failure in 30 years time

Good point well made, unlike the American tardposting above.

No, I mean crank down. To crank up means to increase. More color saturation = brighter color. Austria has a brighter shade of red than Latvia; therefore, Latvia is Austria's flag with lower color saturation.

see

Not an argument, Hans.

Being wrong and uneducated isn't an argument either.

Get thee gone!

So if you increase color saturation, the color would darken?

Our flag comes from a fucking uniform

>Get thee gone!
Hello, red tit

Yes. More intense color = darker. Less intense color = lighter. American = retarded.

Why do you force me to humiliate you? What could you possibly gain from this?

Which of these do you think is black?

or

?

Those are numbers, not colors. Jesus Christ, what did they teach you in home school?

What do you think bits on a computer are composed of?

>What do you think bits on a computer are composed of?

Turtles. It's turtles all the way down.

Nice try Hans

Very funny Germany, good one.

>Take frence flag.
>Pick three ugly random replacement colours
>Brilliant!!
Why is this allowed? At least Latvia's flag is beautiful.

>frence

lmao

>Guys, we aren't creative enough to design anything at all
>I got it, lets just put three vertical or horizontal bars of varying color and nothing else
>Brilliant!
Why is this allowed?

>At least Latvia's flag is beautiful.
No it's not. Those colors are ugly.

I don't get it, but desu I don't care.

Would appreciate the austrian eagle being on the official international flag and not just existing as regalia

Prettier than Sweden's at the least.

>Guys, we aren't creative enough to come up with a flag of our own, what do ?
>I got it, let's just take our new little neighbor's flag and switch the orientation !

Sweden is the flag of the master race. Blue to represent blue eyes. Yellow to represent blonde hair.

Nice nigger logic, nigger.

>Sweden is the flag of the master race.

This.

>Guys, we aren't creative enough to design anything at all

Be VERY careful here America . .. . Your flag is taken from a British trading company . . .infact, the fist flag in the USA was pretty much a Copy.

And brown for shitskins, and pink for faggots where?

And the dick is for your ass!

>And the dick is for your ass!

Up yours :^)

More like
>Blue to represent bruises made by Somalians on Swedish women
>Yellow to represent the population pissing on their heritage

Swedish flag reminds me of hypocritical cucks and shitty hairy teenagers.

And then we made it into a flag that changed with our growing nation. It's a hell of a lot more original than just copy-pasting the template of half of the world.

>growing nation

Much like a tumor.

Because last time you guys decided to grow it ended so well

At least we didn't get cucked by anorexic Vietnamese rice farmers armed with sticks :^)

>At least we didn't get cucked
I want you to take a look outside and come back to me on that

Oh look, Mr. 62% wants me to take a look outside :^)

ikr, like you won't believe it but there is like a nation like near australia and the people there literally took polands flag, fliped it and called it a day.

Those fucking bastards.

No, it was Monaco who fliped our flag. Indonesia just copied that after colonial days.

Only cucks would let someone get away with stealing their flag.

>germans start lashing out at other random nationalities

your house is still burning hans, we get it you're upset

Germany > Colgate

Btw, wash your hands.

Land of cucks.

>rainbow whitehouse is now a may may meme.

What is the German flag anyway? Is there a reason for the colours? They do look a bit ugly especially when compared your older ones which most agree are some of the greatest flags in history.

Speaking of cucks... :^)

>The German association with the colours black, red, and gold surfaced in the radical 1840s, when the black-red-gold flag was used to symbolize the movement against the Conservative European Order that was established after Napoleon's defeat.

>The Frankfurt Parliament had declared the black-red-gold as the official colours of the German Confederation, with the red in the tricolour most likely referencing the Hanseatic League, and the gold and black symbolizing Austria as its empire, considered to be "German", had an influence over (what would become) southern Germany. There are many theories in circulation regarding the origins of the colour scheme used in the 1848 flag. It has been proposed that the colours were those of the Jena Student's League, one of the radically minded Burschenschaften banned by Metternich in the Carlsbad Decrees. Another claim goes back to the uniforms (mainly black with red facings and gold buttons) of the Lützow Free Corps, comprising mostly university students and formed during the struggle against the occupying forces of Napoleon. Whatever the true explanation, these colours soon came to be regarded as the national colours of Germany during this brief period, and especially after their reintroduction during the Weimar period, they have become synonymous with liberalism in general.

This was a good thread until you came in and decided to be a faggot

>the us considers himself an alpha male

Wow, would explain why USA flag owners are first to call other cucks. MAKES YOU REALLY THINK, HUH?

Why the fuck isn't this 100% across Europe. Jesus Christ. Disgusting plebs

USA should be renamed to "Stage of Grief: Denial"

Hmm interesting.

Although that last line... shit.

missed a word: the us >cuck< considers..

>Actually this flag came about from a dead guy bleeding out onto a sheet, but the middle bit was left clean.
which flag are you talking about now? The austrian, right?

are you baiting?

Back then, liberalism referred to republicanism as a movement opposing the monarchism.

In this context it's probably best translated as "libertarian".

Because we have niggers and sand-niggers within our borders. Can't explain the Netherlands though. They're just filthy.

Turkey's high numbers are really surprising though.

This triggered me

>aren't creative
muh states

Why is Germany so butthurt? Someone insults them once and he whines about Latvia all day. Who cares?

Everything in German means the opposite. Refugees welcome

Of course but in modern day its also become true. Yours, mine and Sweden are now heralded as the symbols of liberal, multicultural society free of hate.

They probably lied. Wouldn't surprise me.

kek

A FUCKING OREO

>The red-white-red Latvian flag (German: die banier der Letten ) was first mentioned in the chapters of the Rhymed Chronicle of Livonia (Livländische Reimchronik).[1] This historical evidence places the Latvian flag among the oldest flags in the world. The chronicle tells about a battle that took place around 1279, in which ancient Latvian tribes from Cēsis, a city in the northern part of Latvia, went to war, bearing a red flag with a white stripe.[2]

Latvia is a better country than yours will ever be.

Face it Hans, you're knee deep in a septic pool. What once was will never be.

Turks don't use toilet paper, they use their left hand to wash their ass off with water.
But then again, is probably right.

Give us back our Oreos you you double nigger

WE WUZ

>germany insulting others for their flags
LMAO

Nice meme

you have a literal african weed flag dude

lmao

best flag

>best flag

u misspelled fag lmao

At least our Country has a back-up flag that is way cooler

> Germany humilating anybody these days

Why do all European flags consist of the same three basic templates?
>horizontal bands of color
>vertical bands of color
>crosses

Is lack of creativity part of the European psyche?

Why does the US flag have a nigger on it?

>crank up the saturation
But it would look like this if you increased the saturation.

there are 6 germany yes threads in the catalog
and instead of doing anything to improve your situation you keep shitposting
germancucks are a lost case

stolen from literal pooper troopers have you no shame hans?

>which flag are you talking about now? The austrian, right?

No, since ours was painted with the blood of the enemy moslems of Leopold V.

>a single one of their own dudes dying is the story behind their flag
Keksimus

>The flag traces back to the coat of arms of the medieval Babenberg dynasty, a silver band on a red field (in heraldry: Gules a fess Argent). The origin of the Bindenschild has not been conclusively established, it possibly derived from the Styrian margraves of the Otakar noble family, who themselves may have adopted the colours from the descendants of the Carinthian duke Adalbero (ruled 1011–1035), a scion of the House of Eppenstein extinct in 1122. However, the Babenberg margrave Leopold III of Austria (1095–1136) had already been depicted with a triband shield in 1105.

Get rekt, flag thief.

It's beautiful. Thank you Betty Crocker.

Because niggers think they ran the Underground Railroad.

Master-tier flag race reporting in

>looks like latvian military aircraft insignia
>orginal and cool flag