Grown man

>grown man
>cap
>hoodie
Fucking hell he looks funny. Dress your age old man.

Are you autistic he looks good and probably your sister wants to fuck with Em.

Why you guys gotta do my man Em like this? Yeah he's a bit corny sometimes but he's trying his best man. Give the man some hope. He's one of the few artists right now that genuinely cares about the music

ugh clarity +100 in this pic
shitty tog to make Eminem look like an old white thug fucking shit

>genuinely cares about music
nigger are you being for real?

uh what am i supposed to wear? he looks comfy

lol

thats not a hoodie, thats a bomber with a hoodie underneath

hes going for the impoverished asian fisherman aesthetic

dressing is normal to be honest

>He's one of the few artists right now that genuinely cares about the music
Is that why Untouchable and Walk on Water are terrible songs to listen to?

I know it's a weird contradiction, how self-aware he is but his newer songs sound really bad. But he's known to be really meticulous and passionate about the actual lyrics and production, moreso than most rappers. He's struggling to become good again, but he's trying his best. Dude just wants to be the most lyrical spiritual individual, let him do him and stop hating

>caps
>comfy
I'd understand if he were wearing a beanie but come the fuck on man

>genuinely cares about the music
Then why does he insist on having 3 shitty pop anthems every album?

He doesn't want to ever look "white", so he dresses in neutral wigger fashion, not over the top as to show contrast but just enough that hed blend in.

Walk on water isn't terrible lyrically and production-wise, but I admit the weird off-beat flow does not go well with the song at all. His delivery is really awkward to listen to

He cares about the lyricism, the true essence of rap.

is this a 50 year olds idea of looking edgy and street?

>but he's trying his best

He's trying his best to make as much money as he can before he is finally irrelevant.

there's really no such thing as dressing a certain color. it's more of where you came from, and what you like to wear.

>He cares about the lyricism

Yes, artists want to get paid for making songs. I know, what a strange concept. And the reason why Eminem always sells so much and is relevant is because he attracts haters like you. If he really was irrelevant then stop talking about him, stop making threads everyday and discussing him. I think Paul Wall, Bubba Sparx and Asher Roth are irrelevant. That's why I don't make threads about them or talk about them in threads

What the fuck else is he supposed to care about in a genre that can hardly be considered music anyway?

Eminem cares a little too much. He wants to fit in as many multis and as many words into each bar, which results in each one being too long and messing up the flow of the vocals. In his past albums he knew how to ride a beat, now he's trying to overcomplicate things with the start-stop delivery and overuse of words

I honestly don't understand the hate for pop. Stan was one of his most memorable songs and that was pop. Some of the best songs of all time are pop. Now if you're talking about the Stronger than I was-type shit then yeah that needs to stop

the cap and hoodie combo is bad, but the freshly dyed, jet-black facial hair is really embarrassing

just spit out my drink nice pic

There's a lot of good pop out there, but eminem goes for the most formulatic pop songs possible. Yeah, Stan was a great song and ever since then he tries to make another 'Stan' over and over again.

Imagine having such an empty life that you make a thread about some guy's clothing.

>start-stop delivery

WHY DOES HE DO THIS SHIT IT MAKES ME WANNA PUNCH HIM

you're on Sup Forums my nigga

>how dare Michelangelo make "art" expecting to get paid? What a sellout piece of shit, can't believe people actually consider him a talented "artist"
you rn

I don't understand, what's your point?

He doesn't need any more money.
Look at Jay-z's 4:44.
He sat down with a producer he has great chemistry with and made 10 tracks just delivering solid bars. No real bangers or pop anthems. That's how you age with grace as a rapper. Eminem desperately wants another number 1 pop hit and gets some currently popular people to sing his hooks. The end product is a inconsistent mess with no real substance other than trying to stay relevant.

>he doesn't need any more money
Michelangelo made a shitload more then Em did. I guess Michelangelo is a talentless sellout piece of shit and the Sistine Chapel ceiling is fucking schlock then, considering he did what someone else wanted from him rather than being entirely his own artistic vision, and doing it for money on top of that.

>comparing a multi-talented renaissance artist with eminem

>ignoring the counterpoint entirely hoping everyone will ignore your shitty argument

well meme'd

Man that Trump rap was cringy af.

He's gotten to whack in his old age, its sad to watch.

>cap
>hoodie
Wait? I thought that's what old guys are supposed to be wearing now, because that's what we wore when we were young. Get your own cloths, teenfag, preferably something with lots of metal spikes and flashing l.e.d. lights.

You're baiting right? You don't seriously think Eminem and Michelangelo have anything in common?

I'm saying people who made art, of all levels, paid very close attention to not only their own vision but what was demanded of people, and that they made said art with the full intention of getting paid for it. This has been the way it works for literally the entirety of human history. Criticising an artist for trying to make money off his art and making what the people want to see/hear is straight up ignorant, which is what my comparison highlights. Get a clue. You're an absolute fucking idiot.

But mm is being totally crass and making shitty pop music. He's either trying to be relevant or hes making a Cynical cash grab. He ain't doing anything respectful.

"fuck drumpfff xD"- Eminem 2017

pathetic

Your entire point is that eminem should get paid, which he will either way. How is that an excuse to sacrifice the quality of his craft just to press a little bit more cash out of it?
It's not like he's in dire staits.

That's not true. Many an unknown artist had died of starvation.

>He cares about the lyricism
that's an awfully hot coffee pot

>implying anyone in history has rhymed awfully with coffee before

It's not smart or anything, those words just rhyme. Also, why would you talk about coffee in your rap songs?

Original rhymes are actually incredibly hard to find in the current climate.
>Doesn't understand its a metaphor
weeeeeew lad/ Did you even listen to it, or are you just memeing?